Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:34 pm
(Yea I guess...still got to copy some genjutsu and rank up to get what I want though...but yea I'll do that now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:37 pm
((Oh, and warning: This is going to have a price because my RPC absolutely despises the Sharingan. You either have to pay the price, or (because there is an active medic online you can't go to a hospital to get this done) not have the implant.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 pm
(well i'm in leaf soooo...)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:20 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Baw... Who else has a mangekyou? I wonder if I could ask Hiro if I could have his. Or... Ryoko.

((hes not giving his away...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:10 pm
Darion72
The Fall is Inevitable
Baw... Who else has a mangekyou? I wonder if I could ask Hiro if I could have his. Or... Ryoko.

((hes not giving his away...))

((I wish i was an jounin))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 pm
Etheral Chaos
(lol I phrased that wrong, what I mean is I need to find a teacher and stuff so I can get a rank established as quickly as possible and that way I can begin to learn genjutsu.)

(I have the same bloodline and clan as you, so hows this... We could mine Genjutsu that we know from each other... Eh?)  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm
Etheral Chaos
Aki turned her head slightly to the right, looking away and then closing her eyes. Her right arm slowly slipped to her back, dislodging the Giant Shuriken from its holster. The sound of metal grinding against metal echoed in the alley as she drew the blade, grasping it by the hole in its center she spoke. "The strongest remaining Uchiha...or so I believed. You slipped up old man. Long, long ago." The silver moonlight reflected off her blade as it fell, the sound of the reinforced sharp metal tearing through aged flesh sickened her. But she dare not show it, her eyes opened slowly as she turned to the decapitated head of Sen. "I'll make excellent use of your talents...I promise." She stated resheathing the giant weapon and grasping the head in her left hand by its hair, her fingers coiled through several strands and entangled within its spikes. Her right hand slowly approached his face, poised to remove his right eye, she forced her fingers into the sockets around the eyeball itself, the pressure forcing it from its resting place. She slipped the eyes into an empty pouch srapped to the rope she wore around her waist and prodceeded to do the same with the next eye. When she had finished she casted the head off to the side where its rolled several feet before coming to a halt. Aki casually exited the alleyway the way she entered, pausing when she reached SORA she grasped the top of the board with her right hand, her fingers clutching the weapon which shrieked with the sudden taste of new chakra. "Fly..." She said removing it from its lodged prison and stepping on its surface. Aki willed the weapon into the air, taking a seated position as it followed her mental orders and made its way to the entrance of the village.
((Hanzo is the most under-rated uchiha in the guild. stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:21 pm
Shikairu Nara walked up and knocked on the door awaiting an answer. He was new and wanted to know if there were any available positions in any squad, his intelligence and abilities even at a Genin level would be of great use to a team with an open spot. Shikairu was not nervous, but he did want to be apart of a team maybe then he would be more social and less lazy.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:47 pm
Rey walked up and was about to knock until he saw someone else do so and sighed. Rey came from the hidden leaf village not as a missing ninm but because he was kicked out. Besides, he wasn't liked there anyways especially since he had no family and was a constant pain on his sensei. While he waited he decided to chat with the other new guy. "So, you're new too?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 pm
Shikairu looked at the shinobi, "yeah." He kept his answer short and blunt as always, since he really didn't like to converse. He spent most of his time relaxing and sleeping, he really didn't have any interest in people since most of them were such hassles. Shikairu looked forward not knowing if anyone heard his knock but patience was one of his stronger suits so waiting was no problem.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 pm
"I'm outa here, tell him that the new bot from the leaf village is here. I'll be in the training grounds if he needs me" Rey stated as he exited the building and headed for the training grounds. He was give a list of jutsu 's from his ex superior that he needed to work on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:58 pm
Shikairu yawned as he nodded, giving the sign he was bored or tired. Shikairu looked at the door again knocking once more. This time he knew someone would hear him, 'This is turning out to be such a hassle' Shikairu thought to himself as he awaited the door to be answered. Sitting down across from the door he pulled out his shogi board and began playing against himself, the moves he made were so fast it looked as if he was just moving pieces but in reality he was planning so far ahead for both sides he already had four games strategies planned in his head. each time he finished in a drawl no matter how different the game went it was always a drawl. Planning one side for attack and the other for defense.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ryugan headed in the office, his eyes wide ans the Raikage's secretary rushed toward him and told him the news. " Me..Raikage...Sigh...whatever.." Ryugan then grabbed the Raikage's cap and sat in his office.wondering how short he could make his term.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 pm
Kumogakure's Angel From Hell

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

|| Regula Kaguya || Sannin(ANBU) || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula made his way n threw the window like he always seemed to did. There he saw his brother standing with the Raikage's cap and gown. "Umm..." he said not knowing what to think of it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX

Ryugan sighed, throwing off his hat as he saw his brother. " It is exactly as it looks.." Ryugan wasn't really up to being the Raikage but, until someone reasonable stepped up he would remain.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas