Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:33 pm
Luna sighs"he eats pixies because pixies cursed him"She mutter then sits down to eat carefully. She still held mark

Shadow was cooking a small demon over a magic made fire.He looks at him"You put this family in danger and you will end that danger or die"He said with no care in his voice"The thing that attacked you then the baby came to talk.He wants you to go back to working for him and his kind killing or he will come to kill you not that I care.But luna would, and the baby as well"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 am
Massasooni raises an eyebrow upon finding Shadow was eating demon, seeming now that Shadow could consume just about anyone back at the house. He then shakes his head at his words. "I can't go back to my old life. If I do, that'd mean I'd have to distance myself from Luna and the baby... being that they may just want me to kill them both as a test that I am really back with them... and they want to bring out the full blown killer in me once more, which would leave the baby without a good father, even if I wouldn't have to distance myself from Luna and the baby nor kill them... So, no Shadow... I'm not going back... because it's for the better that I don't... besides, I do have a plan to end this... but I can't much explain it, for those after me are almost always watching." He says before shrugging his shoulders to ask "... Is that all you wanted to speak with me about?... because if so, I have to speak with Frank about something he has to do himself..."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:44 pm
Shadow took a peace of the demon and ate it.He listen then laughs"Were we are right now is in my domain.His kind can't breach the barrier here so they can't hear or see what I do."He had fangs.He looks at him"Protect the family and so you know luna isn't so sweet as you see her.Yeah she was a white which back when she was human.After she became a killer one that killed a very powerful person to gain his powers and sycthe.She hides her true self but if her true master calls she has to obey meaning if she is order to kill you she would without blinking same with the baby.but so long as she stays here in this land she wont go back to darkness.Mark carries the mark of a slayer.He will grow up to be a killer"He looks at the demon meat"Tell that stupid fairy to keep the place clean or I will put him and the female in a jar of posion that will eat their wings "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:59 am
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders, seeming to hear of the barrier, but seemed as if he didn't believe a barrier much helped. He smiles a bit, nodding. "Yes, I know she can be a killer as well... that's part of the reason that there was a connection between us... in fact, I was suppose to help her control over darkness... and then we spent a lot of our time... doing everything but such. And the baby, I understand, is a born killer as well... but pretty much what could happen is that once they got my mindset good and back about killing... they'll want me to kill Luna and/or the baby... which means, if I do kill them, I'd be back to where I was before I had met Luna... killing anything with a pulse, pretty much... if I fail, then they send people to kill me... that's how the business of a killer works. I just want to retire from that and... well, help Luna raise Mark." He explains before rolling his eyes. "Yeah, you'd be hurting Luna too if you did that... It's a bit hard to punish Frank now, being that he shares a bond with Luna." He then turns away from Shadow and walks back to the house, not even offering a wave goodbye... or anything of the sort.

Upon returning to the home, Massasooni walks in to find Frank and Vex were having a bit of a romantic date... being that there were a few small candles and they were eating across from each other. He shakes his head, passing by them without either looking to him. He walks 'till finding Luna, to which he smiles a hair and kisses her.
"I forgot to wish you "good morning"... Good morning." He says before crossing his arms. "Anyway... Shadow thinks I should head back to killing... What do you think?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:47 pm
Shadow shrugs at the moment the pixie was pissing him off.He went back to eating.

Luna smiles and kissed back"good morning love"She listen to him then tilts her head a little to look at Mark then at him"I don't know my love.Killing is what we do, but now we have a child."She sighs"I am not sure though if going back will keep us safe..I know that soon I will have to leave and return to be a killer"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 pm
Massasooni sighs with a nod. "Right. We can't abandon the baby... that'd just be the same amount of real parenting we got... which was little to none. But I'll take care of things. I know how to fix this situation and buy us a large number of years from those that come for me... but it involves me and Frank going back to the dark coliseum, where Xavier awaits for a fight with me or for me to return to killing for them." He says before walking to the window and looking out it. "I'll have to prepare to leave at dusk and return at dawn of the following day... which means I can't be here tonight, because I must deal with the matter at hand before they send the divine ones out to slay us all." He says before looking back to Luna. "... but don't let Frank know, because he'd just be so excited to help that he'll tire himself out by celebrating that he's going to be helping me."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:01 pm
Luna walks to him and places a hand on his shoulder"I wont tell him and be safe love."she saw mark reach up to take his father hair into his hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:37 pm
Massasooni nods with a small smile. "I will." He says, glancing to Mark as he notices him taking a grip of his hair a bit, to which he rolls his eyes slightly. He takes Mark from Luna gently to hold Mark with one arm and tickling him with the other hand, causing him to laugh and let go of his hair as he laughed. He looks at Mark with a small smile. "To think of the years we’ll have to raise him… he may turn into a natural killer, but at least we’ll be able to raise him right… or more, what we feel is right."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:49 pm
Luna smiles and strokes their son hair"I agree my love"She felt something then turned.Her eyes darken.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:03 pm
Massasooni raises an eyebrow, knowing Luna had to sense something. "What is it?..." He asks, stepping away from the window a few steps, just in case.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 pm
Luna looks at him"i don't know but something is trying to get past the barrier.Shadow is strengthening it right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 pm
He keeps his eyebrow raised upon hearing this and looks out the window afterwards for a moment before looking to Luna. "... You think Shadow needs help, or does he got it?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 pm
luna smiles then"Shadow has it for now at least.He is using our link to use my powers to make it stronger"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:10 am
Massasooni nods. "... It sounds like Shadow can handle this trouble, but just to be safe I should go up and check him..." He hands Luna the baby then looks to Mark with a small smile. "Ill be back in a minute to hold you again." He says in responce to Mark's whinny voice for being passed back to Luna, having enjoyed grabbing at his hair. He then walks from the room and out the front door to quickly walk towards Shadow, arms crossed as he wondered what was trying to enter the barrier.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:09 pm
Luna smiles and goes to play with mark in the nursery.She needed to get her mind off the troubles.

Shadow was different looking right now.He was in his true form as he works on the barrier
User Image (But instead of the wings for arms they are normal arms with claws as hands)  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff