Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:05 pm
Sulthena couldn't help but smile as Animula tried out the fruit. "To be truthful, the humans did. They named a lot of the foods that we come across, at least the ones they got to first." She polished off the rest of the fruit she held in her hands and smiled. "I don't know why it's fuzzy. And it takes a bit to get used to. HeHe...I only met a few humans, though the garden I lived in held many of the fruits and flowers they named."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:43 pm
She slept wrapped in his arms, him in hers and it was hours later when she woke up. Quietly she just let her eyes rest upon Cy, memorizing his face and then softly tracing his cheeks down to his jawline with her fingertips softly. he meant so much to her.

But even as she held him to her, tracing his warm, smooth skin, part of her mind went towards the others. She wondered how the little demon girl was doing, and the others. But even as she thought that, her mind thought of the dolls....what were they going to do abut them? What was it that Vincent would decide to do with them?  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:45 pm
"alright! lets do another one!" Animula said as she went to the bushes and picked out a flower this time. It was a beautiful crimson color, but the stem had sharp pricks that she had to be careful of. Teh first time she picked it up it cut her finger and she began to bleed.

Placing the flower in Sulthenas hands Animula stuck her finger in her mouth to stop the bleeding. The blood tasted like the best thing she had ever drank, of course that was the vampire in her coming out. for the Dolls took on whatever characteristics their hosts had.

"Whats that one?"
_

Vincent continued to sleep besides Aeris. A light snore coming from him, occasionally his tail or wings twitched as he dreamed of battle.
_

Cy slept lightly for a bit before he opened his eyes and caught Caly staring at him. "Hi..." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:20 pm
The elder elf laughed even more at Animula's enthusiasm. "Alright." She held out her hands for the next item that was going to be placed in her hands. The prickly feeling told her that it had thorns, that and the smell of blood. It was faint, but it was there. "This is a blood rose. It's called a blood rose, because it's the color of blood. And I smell that you pricked your finger on the thorns. Do be careful, they are sharp." She smiled a bit, careful not to p***k her finger. Her caution didn't pay off. She giggled a bit as her own was cut, she sticking it in her mouth to stop it.

Aeris chuckled a bit at Vincent. She had woken up a bit of time ago, only to stay within the warmth of his arms. The elf couldn't help but smile and snuggle back into his arms, closing her eyes. "Mmm..."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:41 pm
Caly smiled gently, watching his face as he woke up. She still caressed his face, snuggled against his body and leaned forward to press a soft kiss to the tip of his nose. "Hello, sleep well?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:51 pm
"A blood rose?" Animula inquired. "ooh i like it. But it hurt me." She said before wiping her hands and looking to the bushes again. She ran over and grabbed two things. One was a long yellow thing, and another was a pretty flower that was white. Coming back over to Sulthena Animula handed her the yellow thing first. "Whats that?" She asked.
_

"I did." Cy said with a smile. "Now that your safe and sound." He said before leaning in close and giving a light kiss on Calys lips. "And you?" He inquired.
_

Vincent finally awoke and lazily opened his emerald eyes. He looked to Aeris and grinned. "Goodevening."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:14 am
Sulthena chuckled a bit and nodded. Even though this child was demonic in nuatre, she was a sweetheart. And curious at that. She held out her hands once again, this time receiving something new. She chuckled a bit, her fingers nimbly roaming over the outer skin of the fruit. "It's a banana. It's a yummy fruit." She found the top and pulled off the skin, tossing it to the side. She then broke the fruit in half, handing one piece to Animula. "Try it."

Aeris smiled sleepily, shaking her head. She leaned down, placing a soft kiss on his lips before speaking. "You snore." It was all she said before she attempted to sit up a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 pm
She returned the smile and the kiss and then responded, "Always when I'm in your arms." She pressed her body against his, wanting to feel his skin to hers, but not because she wanted something to happen, though she wouldn't be saying no...but just to feel him there, to know that she was with him again.

"You know, we should probably get up at some point and venture downstairs and see what's going on with the others. Perhaps there might also be something to eat." she coulldn't help but realize that her stomach was starting to wake up and announce that she hadn't eaten anything recently.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:38 pm
((ill post sunday night once i have a chance. Sorry for the wait))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 pm
((It's ok Chica...we understand...I myself have been busy with family))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:37 pm
((yeah i should be able to post tonight unless my bf or friend is gonna stay over. but yeah busy busy busy))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 am
((*huggles* poor thing. though I do have to say I'm getting some hours again, so I'll be at work today...oh well...maybe I'll have a nice surprise here when I get home ^^))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:00 pm
((im also trying to work on moving outta my house and get my liscence and crap so lol and im the only one who cleans in my house so usually im super busy but okay im posting now. And yes ive scraped the colors cause its just annoying to click them lol ))

Cy sighed lightly and enjoyed the feel of Calys slender body against his. "We should either way." Cy agreed but it wasnt until a few minutes later that he finally tore himself from Calys grasp and got up out of bed.

"Alright come on. Im going to go shower you check on the others ill meet you down there soon enough." Cy said with a smile and a gentle kiss to Calys cheek before he left her side.

"And no peaking!" He laughed as he went to the nearby bathroom upstairs and shut the door behind him. The pipes were working fine, surprisingly enough. This place was turning into a real livable home. It was just a shame they didnt have more clan members. Or at least ones that Cy could see.
_

"I do not!" Vincent laughed and shoved Aeris playfully. He sat up, releasing the girl in the process and opened the window in the room that sat just above the bed. Looking out it he spotted Animula in the garden with Sulthena.

"I dont know what im going to do with the others... Animula seems so happy now. I want to give the others the same.. but Caly and Cy will have a fit if i make any more sacrifices." Vincent said to himself more than anyone else. He sighed and let his shadow wings and tail dissapear while he watched Animula.
_

Animula, like the other dolls were going to grow up in their own way. But knowledge would be their key to their development whether they ended up good or bad remained to be seen.

The other six dolls were watching Animula from the bushes of hte garden. They were jealous and longed for a real life like Animulas.

Animula took the peice of banana and ate it. It tasted surprisingly good and she even made a Mmmm! noise after she had bitten into it. "Its good i like it." She said with her mouth full as she gobbled down the rest of the fruit.

"Okay whats this?" She said as she handed Sulthena the flower she had grabbed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:23 pm
"Do too!" She watched as he sat up and chuckled, sitting up as well. She scooted her body behind him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and neck. His words, if spoken with they had first met, would've alarmed her. Now, she just nuzzled his back, resting her head on his shoulder. "We could use Little Brother and Little Sister. Would you be able to give the other dolls life then? Cy and Caly are wrapped up in their own affairs. I would take the blame if it meant you doing something that is important to you."

Sulthena was having much fun playing with Animula. She could feel the presence of the other dolls, frowning lightly. Her frown disappeared as she listened to Animula, the girl's reaction causing her to laugh. "There are more if you like, but do not eat too many. You do not want to be sick." She held out her hand, running her fingers of the petal of the flower once it was in her hands. "It is a daisy. A pretty flower. Come here.." She waited for Animula to come closer.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 pm
Vincent looked at Aeris, dead serious in what he was going to say next. "But you would loose little brother and little sister. The ritual doesnt just kill its host but becomes apart of it. What happens to the soul is beyond me but it may be curropted beyond repair. The choice is yours, however i was thinking of heading into the market and picking out some.... not so kindly women." Vincent said honestly.

"Its not something to take likely my dear elf. Im a demon i know where im going when i die. All im doing is making the punishment worse." Vincent said to her, placing his hand against his chest. "You still have some good graces. Id like to keep them that way, for now." Vincent said before he touched Aeris cheek with his fingers tips.
_

Animula came closer to Sulthena, not even noticing her other sisters who were watching her with envy. She was too busy learning and eating things. "What is it?" Animula inquired with an innocent tone of a child.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games