Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BurningTheory

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:31 pm
I'm back! The xbox looks beautiful. Can't wait to get it all hooked up!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:59 am
Yup! I love the game! Its official!  

BurningTheory

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:21 am
Burning Theory, please refrain from double posting.

Thanks! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 am
Uhhh... I got mandated and had to work a double. Now I'm too damn tired to get off my a** and go get RE5. -_-  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 pm
I got to chapter 2-1 with my husband. I'm not playing again until he gets off from work because we're planning to beat it together.

I finally found out how Jill died, and ouch. >.<(Whited out by E.S)

Edit: I'm very pleased so far with Chris's character, he's his usual self, no drastic changes like a certain R.P.D. cop. Also, I'm really enjoying Sheeva's character, she's very likable.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 pm
OMG! White out these too much spoilers lol! Though, how is it possible that she died? I just watched like a minute of her boss battle lol  

King of Paradise

III Agent Kennedy III

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:09 pm
Got it at a midnight release... Though I'm stuck at work for the next two days...
*dies a little inside* gonk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:22 am
Well the main character is indeed chris and jill has blond hair and a baseball cap insted of her baret. razz Last night me and my sis were bored so we watched the cutscenes on youtube. not done with them but eh, enough to say that it'll be harder to push the name Resident Evil out of your mind this time because there's so much refering to Umbrella and the connections and stuff. So...I'm still not buyin it. razz there's also El Gigantes people too. >.>  

UmbraGallus

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:25 pm
My boyfriend and I beat it last night. It's a fun game, just not what I wanted from Resident Evil. The Co-op is a lot of fun, and it's visually stunning.

Umbrella, she doesn't have blonde hair when she's in her BSAA uniform. It's brown.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm
Well, I got RE5, and it rocks.

Just wish you could strafe.  

Shinigami Substitute

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm
well it looked blonde at first. we're not done watching the cutscenes. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:31 pm
In Umbrella We Trust
well it looked blonde at first. we're not done watching the cutscenes. :/

Well, be careful when you watch them on youtube, the quality can be messed up depending on the recording equipment used. Her hair is brown when she's in a BSAA uniform. heart  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:44 pm
Shinigami Substitute
Well, I got RE5, and it rocks.

Just wish you could strafe.

Control Types C and D (maybe B) let you.

But no thanks. Type A for me. Strafing is just going way too far for RE. At least this is still technically the same control scheme as the older ones. :XP:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 pm
I got used to the controls more quickly this time than in the demo, but I still think both options to run suck. xp

@Shinigami: I agree with Canas, I don't give a crap about strafing, I'm fine standing still.

@Notte: I'm enjoying co-op as well! I can work very well with my husband and we make a great team (we got to the beginning of chapter 4 today). Neither of us has to worry about an AI partner cooperating or not. smile

Two player co-op in 5 is basically the same with UC: it makes the game more fun.  

MadamTarantula

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 pm
So guys, how is gameplay so far? I've been hesitant on buying it right now, as that's my main focus for RE5 is gameplay.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games