Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

"well, I am the girl in our relationship, aren't I?" He mumbled, blushing lightly as he put on a pot of boiling broth and added some spices and vegetables.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:58 pm
Pure T0rture

"You know, I thought that too, until I realized that in our relationship, you usually end up topping me," he said, placing the man on a Roman couch. "Which I really like, by the way."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm
Mayah Playah

chopping up meat, the god blushed and shook his head, his hand not stopping at all as he put the chicken into the pot and began chopping up some beef, a slice of pork meat waiting to be chopped up next.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 pm
Pure T0rture

"So...he's not waking up anytime soon, yeah?" asked Erys, evil thoughts circulating in his mind.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:22 pm
Mayah Playah

mmm he'll be up soonish, actually.... he's a fast healer." than smirked, his eyes flickering only to drop the knife. "damn..." he sighed, putting his bleeding finger in his mouth. pouting slightly, he turned to look at Erys.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:39 pm
Pure T0rture

Erysichthon was immediately by Thanatos, pulling his lover's finger into his own mouth. "Careful," he mumbled.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing, Than bit his lip and glanced down at the knife, which had turned back into his scythe. "i didn't mean to do it.... " he sighed, making the weapon disappear as he leaned on the counter.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:23 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh sure," he chuckled as the wound healed. "You naughty man~" Wrapping an arm around his lover's waist, the Rider pulled him close and smirked. "Tempting me with our patient so close by and unconscious!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:08 pm
Mayah Playah

"mmm.... Would I do that...?" He smirked, gently kissing the rider before he washed his hands and went back to preparing lunch, his knife reforming in his hands as be started chopping meat again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:34 pm
Pure T0rture

Groaning, the Rider leaned on the counter and pouted. "Come on, there's got to be something for this problem I have now."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:09 pm
Mayah Playah
working on finding an appropriate image for devlin.

he gave a small smirk and let his gaze drift from his lover's face down to his growing problem. "mmm..... " he sighed, sneaking a glance to their guest. "soon, love...." he smiled, kissing the rider's cheek again

giving a small groan, Devlin slowly opened his green eyes, looking around with a frown.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Hearing the groan, Erys turned and went over to the boy. "Hmm, feeling any better?" he asked, conjuring a cup of tea and handing it to him.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm
Mayah Playah

nodding, Devlin took the tea and eagerly drank from it, the warmth making his sore throat bearable. "Y-yes... " he croaked, his voice cracking. "Th-thank..... Thank you.... " he mumbled, taking a few more sips of tea. Feeling a second pair of eyes on him, the half-drow peered around the rider. "T-Thanatos?"

The god gave a smirk and rolled his eyes. "Morning, Getsumei" He purred, laughing some at the grimace that plastered itself on the boy's face. "You know, as proud as you are of your mother's heritage it's hilarious how you detest your birth name so much. Moonlight" he grinned, finally putting all her chopped up into a pot to cook. Spinning around, he crossed his arms and shook his head at the rude gesture he was met with.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm
Pure T0rture

"Now now, Thantos," scolded Erys, wrapping his arm around Devlin's shoulder and pulling him close. "Be nice to our cute little guest. After all he's been through...•

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 pm
Mayah Playah

they both gave him a questioning look. "That was nice..." They sighed, before smirking.

Iris gave a small sigh as she gently knocked on Dominick and Xaene's door. "Dom? It's me. I've got Belyi for you..." She murmured, gently holding the infant in her arms.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games