Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:06 pm
DeathAngelLe

Here's the thing, though.
Gideon's all fine and dandy with pieces of his soul being taken away. Mostly because he's hollow and messed up inside.

I'm not so sure how "good" Gideon's soul is going to taste for her. His life has been dark and depressing. He's done a lot of bad things.

Also Silvia and Gideon can totally make-out, pfffttt, it's not a screw if he doesn't get some tongue action.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:13 pm
Vendemmian

Gideon's all fine and dandy with pieces of his soul being taken away. Mostly because he's hollow and messed up inside.

I'm not so sure how "good" Gideon's soul is going to taste for her. His life has been dark and depressing. He's done a lot of bad things.

Also Silvia and Gideon can totally make-out, pfffttt, it's not a screw if he doesn't get some tongue action.

I was thinking what his would taste like since he's a boogeyman. Plus it would be something she never tasted before. Possibly something smokey or maybe something bitter like dark chocolate.... O.O oh that would be good  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:21 pm
DeathAngelLe
Vendemmian

I was thinking what his would taste like since he's a boogeyman. Plus it would be something she never tasted before. Possibly something smokey or maybe something bitter like dark chocolate.... O.O oh that would be good

Smokey is fine. If she tasted dark chocolate, it'd probably be really, really bitter. Maybe even salty.

It could be a super, super strong minty flavor. Like overwhelmingly minty.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:27 pm
Vendemmian

Smokey is fine. If she tasted dark chocolate, it'd probably be really, really bitter. Maybe even salty.

We shall do minty, sounds yummier.

LoL Have you ever had a minty gum then cold water afterward? I'm thinking what if she has a that cool feeling during the make out. Would blow her mind ^-^  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:28 pm
DeathAngelLe
Vendemmian

We shall do minty, sounds yummier.

LoL Have you ever had a minty gum then cold water afterward? I'm thinking what if she has a that cool feeling during the make out. Would blow her mind ^-^
YES THAT'S PERFECT
That'd be amazing...Oh jeez I hate that feeling so much it's so strong BUT IT'S AMAZING IN THIS INSTANCEEE  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:04 pm
Vendemmian

YES THAT'S PERFECT
That'd be amazing...Oh jeez I hate that feeling so much it's so strong BUT IT'S AMAZING IN THIS INSTANCEEE

LMFAO!! emotion_brofist

She could get all teared up about it. Did you want her to show him his color as well? For example when they kiss he pulls away from her while she's still absorbing it.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:11 pm
DeathAngelLe
Vendemmian

YES THAT'S PERFECT

LMFAO!! emotion_brofist

She could get all teared up about it. Did you want her to show him his color as well? For example when they kiss he pulls away from her while she's still absorbing it.

I'm under the assumption Gideon already knows that bit of information since it's not his first time being with a succubus.
So...how big is this going to be? Up against the wall tumbling over picture frames and portraits?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:24 pm
DeathAngelLe

Nah, he just won't be able to eat it or it'll make him sick X)  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:29 pm
Vendemmian
DeathAngelLe
Vendemmian

YES THAT'S PERFECT

LMFAO!! emotion_brofist

I'm under the assumption Gideon already knows that bit of information since it's not his first time being with a succubus.
So...how big is this going to be? Up against the wall tumbling over picture frames and portraits?

Ha!! Sure Silvia can hang lol
I got eye balled by bf for laughing so loudly lol
I'll post at Captian's in a bit I've been responding here on my phone. If you want to post at his casa I can respond there right after I do the Captian's post.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:30 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Nah, he just won't be able to eat it or it'll make him sick X)

Oh no's! I'll make sure it's not lol  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:55 pm
african american apparel

Can we make this into some cutesy anime s**t where she tries to help him up, he's too heavy for her, she falls and brings him down, and he's left staring down at Kou with both his hands on either side of her body? redface  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:10 pm
Vendemmian

Laaaaame!!!!
But sure :ROFL:

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:11 pm
african american apparel
Vendemmian

Laaaaame!!!!
But sure :ROFL:

THINK OF THE STORY HE'LL TELL THE KIDS!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:34 pm
Vendemmian

Alrighty all set for the casa.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:15 pm
DeathAngelLe

Sorry! I should've had the post ready by now but I'm in a bunch of different RPs that are taking up a bunch of my energy. I'm getting to it right now!  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games