Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:07 am
hey Rhea whats up?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:22 am
Talon the Diamond Star
Yeah . . . I kinda liked the char idea I had for the Twin Blades . . . ZERO!!! Get back here and open the damned thing!!! scream

Lol, yeah..and I had written a long, long start for my character too.. I don't get the point of having the RPG closed or open depending on when he's on..I think it's sort of selfish, but it's just my opinion..  

Proginoskes

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:29 am
Yeah . . . YEAH! scream So what if he cannot be ther to provide too much DM input??? Look at the Kalindor rp . . . the chars (myself included) are doing a whole lot without too much interference!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:30 am
we need a prize for the fighting tournament. crying ....yasha-san where are you?  

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:32 am
Well, there is always bragging rights . . . have a small purse of gold, and a set champion to return for the second tourney!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:35 am
Talon the Diamond Star
Well, there is always bragging rights . . . have a small purse of gold, and a set champion to return for the second tourney!

that's what i'm hoping for....to get the people going......also when the battle system comes out sweatdrop we're going to need a guild champion.... xp  

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:38 am
*thinks his char's wings would make a mightily intimidating cloak for the RR chapion with an evil smile*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:41 am
Talon the Diamond Star
*thinks his char's wings would make a mightily intimidating cloak for the RR chapion with an evil smile*

hum an evil champion eh?, said Kira standing right beside him, listening to the evil rays emanating from his co-worker....

*Kira nodded sagely*

humhum......evil one you are....the force is strong with this one......let's just see what you will pull off in the Tournament...i wish you good luck and i'm rooting for you, keeping in mind that i'm still neutral.... wink  

Kira-Yamato-san

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:45 am
Not too much Raiu. *Rhea begins to make cotton candy while throwing coins to the annoying monkey*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:46 am
*the aura around Talon grows cold and his face stern, yet malicious* Evil is a meaningless term... merely a label put on those that do not follow the accepted rules of social order. I am what I am meant to be and will act accordingly.

When I win, let the vanquished raise and sing of one who conquers on dragon-wing! *maniacial laughter showing fangs*

Seriously, I am glad for the fans, but I would not want favouritism. If I win, I want to do it on my own skills.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:47 am
*puts on his headphones and starts to listen to PTS.OF.ATHRTY*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:48 am
Talon the Diamond Star
*the aura around Talon grows cold and his face stern, yet malicious* Evil is a meaningless term... merely a label put on those that do not follow the accepted rules of social order. I am what I am meant to be and will act accordingly.

When I win, let the vanquished raise and sing of one who conquers on dragon-wing! *maniacial laughter showing fangs*

Seriously, I am glad for the fans, but I would not want favouritism. If I win, I want to do it on my own skills.

don't worry the judging is based purely on performance and not favouritism......i hope......but anyway it's our first tournament so it will be okay if a few things go wrong...we'll learn from them....  

Kira-Yamato-san

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:51 am
*song changes to Still Frame by Trapt*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:52 am
And plus..Although I think you're nice, Talon, I'm certainly not a fan of you..I'm not a fan of anyone, in fact.. And even though Kira-san may be a fan of you, me and Neo Seeker would never allow there to be any favouritism..but I'm sure that Kira-san would be a perfect judge, and I trust him..  

Proginoskes

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:57 am
Not a fan of mine, Prog??? crying . . . . . killjoy.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games