Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:33 pm
Lemme guess. Since South sucks and everywhere but Aroostook is South, then you must live in Aroostook, whatever that is. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:14 pm
~: heart :~
Name:
Well, I'm blu_sour_skittle. You can call me blu or skittle.

Writing:
I mostly write poetry, lyrics, and fanfiction, although I'm working on an original featuring my muses ((don't ask)). I usually don't finish any stories, even though I take part in NaNoWriMo and Screnzy ((Last year was my first NaNo and this year was the first EVER Screnzy)).

Random:
My favorite color is green. I tend to be a little spastic at times. I collect faries, Ty Beanie Babies, Pokemon, and Tomigatchi-like-toys. I don't have a fave author, but I admire Tamora Pierce, JK Rowling, Stephen King, Robert C. O'Brien, Savannah Russe, Devon Moore, Rachel Diamond, Lindsey Hampton and. . . Well, I'll stop there. ((if you've never heard of those last three, it's because they're my friends; they have yet to be published)).
~: heart :~

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:18 pm
You know what is funny about Florida.

It is located in the south, but we do not have southern accents.

So initially, we have to go North to go Southern.

rolleyes

Oh Welcome aboard Blu, names Tak-Jak or Tak or whatever. VIce Captain at your service, but you wont see much of me.. Camp time is coming up.. which might be cancelled...

Guys my aunt died, so excuse my absance, and I am sorry Blu for downing my into to you..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:46 pm
Hi Blu, I'm Voxxxie. Nice to meet you. I like baking stuff and oddly flavored teas. And I write odd snippets and forget to finish. It's nice to see a new face!

I'm sorry about your Aunt, Tak. Is there anything we can do? Y'know, besides offer e-comfort? I bake great e-cookies. sweatdrop  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:32 pm
The one with a brain tumor? Aww...I'm really sorry, Tak. That's awful.

Yo, blu. heart I like you; you use semicolons.

Texans are so cool that they have their own accent. ^^

whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:03 pm
Wow. . . so many welcoms! I feel so special. heart

@Tak, thank you and no apologies necessary. I hope your Aunt gets well soon. *offers chocolate cookie* Mother bought them and offered me one for after dinner. I don't like chocolate; it gives me tummy aches. cry

@ Vox, xd I like your name; it makes me happy and fuzzy inside. Thank your for the welcoming. =^.^= I take it there haven't been new members for awhile, then? >.> I don't like cooking. . . I burn stuff too often. I made a bomb out of an egg once because I forgot it was boiling in the kitchen.

@ Kirby, heart I like you too! I like that you like that I like using semicolons. heart I recently learned to abuse use semicolons and I enjoy abusing new things that I learn. I also tend to abuse elipses and emoticons. xd <-- especially that one.
I used to live in Arizona, till I was seven, and I took a 1 week vacation there two years ago and came back with a Southern accent.  

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:21 pm
Thanks.. for uh.. putting it so lightly Kirby..

Anyways, when I go to Italia, my Italian accent comes out full force! Omg! It is insane. But that is because I basically just speak Italian there. And English to the occassional tourist. Or people that prefer speaking English/learning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:31 pm
Ehehe, thankies! heart If there have been, I haven't been able to greet them... sweatdrop Bad Voxxxie.  

Voxxx

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:38 pm
@Tak, *holds back an apology* ((Did I mention I have a very bad habit of apologizing for things that I had nothing to do with?)) xd I can't fake a uber good Spanish accent.

@Vox, whee 4laugh sweatdrop sorry, I feel all fuzzy seeing my banner in your signature. whee whee whee =(>.<)=  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:41 pm
Can? or Can't fake a spanish accent?  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 pm
Um....Sorry, Tak? I guess tact eludes me once again...

sweatdrop

Semicolons are the shiz. Texaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas heart

It was 97 degrees today. After the sun went down.

Ridikkulus!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:47 pm
I would die.. Maybe the whole.. not breathing thing is that you are running in 100 degree weather?

That is why my camp is in Pennsylvania. So we dont die when we are running our 15-20 miles a day.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:13 pm
@Tak, >.> Can. . .
Geez, where are my typing skills today?

@Kirby, whee
I think our high was about 97. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:18 pm
Everyone has there days where they can't type or spell. Mine happen alot.

And I can fake a pretty good Italian accent.. xd  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:27 pm
Mine happen when Drazzira (my laptop) decides to be mean to me and move the keys around when I'm not looking. xd

From what I read above, you don't have to fake one.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games