Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:47 pm

You've all become my lovable tumor.
* gets a creepy expression on her face *
One of usssssssssss ............................
* hovers above a froup of N00bs , eats their heads *
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:51 pm

I haven't been here in forever...I actually have time for gaia now that i dropped a class! Hey guys!

Javanomicron

miabyte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:58 pm

Hey, I have an idea to help you guys keep noobs out of the guild. On the welcome page post like two or three questions for them to answer about Resident Evil in their applications. They get it wrong, they don't make it as a member...

Good or bad idea?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:01 pm

That is a good idea, but you're forgetting something. You can find anything, and I mean ANYTHING on the Internet including answers to RE questions.

Elliot Salem

miabyte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:04 pm

That's true... Unless the questions were very specific. Hmm... can you think of any?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:06 pm

We could use trick questions.

Elliot Salem

miabyte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:19 pm

That'd work... At least it would seperate the noobs from the fans. It can't be too hard though or they'll be a lot less members. sweatdrop lol
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:22 pm

Any true fan would realize it's a trick question.

Elliot Salem

Akashi n Ryo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:26 pm

thats true i think its a good idea.....now what is the trick question
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:46 pm

No idea... we would have to come up with one. But of course this needs to go by MM-212 Beta first eh?

miabyte

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:25 pm

Now you people have me wondering about my first post. The only thing I remember is that I was a member for a long time before I even posted.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:27 pm

All I know, is that one of my first posts here was from December of 2004. Just under 2 years.

Elliot Salem

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:39 pm

The questionare might work, filtering the NooBs/RE4igans from the true fans. We'd just need to make the questions out so that at least one comes from each RE game. They can always do the research if they don't know the answers, that would prove that they really want to join the guild.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:35 pm

Nicholai Ginovaef
The questionare might work, filtering the NooBs/RE4igans from the true fans. We'd just need to make the questions out so that at least one comes from each RE game. They can always do the research if they don't know the answers, that would prove that they really want to join the guild.
AND It will give them knowledge of something they didn't know.

Biohazard EXTREME

miabyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:47 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Nicholai Ginovaef
AND It will give them knowledge of something they didn't know.

It really does make sense. A new blow has been struck in the war against noobs.

Yay, I actually thought of something benificial to the guild.

Oh but when you say each game, do you mean out of the main series? Being for the fact that even I haven't played the likes of Outbreak. Even though I would love to. sweatdrop
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games