Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:30 pm
Welcome Serni , your Gaia Gold: 12402

Not too much compared to you guys, but it's pretty high for me! I also have a spending problem, but I doubt my inventory is worth much sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:35 pm
Gold is supposed to be spent. It doesn't do much good sitting in your account unless you're saving for something. wink  

Nimbrethil

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:40 pm
Nimbrethil
Gold is supposed to be spent. It doesn't do much good sitting in your account unless you're saving for something. wink

Like me. I want an Emo Bag or Horns of the Demon but right now I am going for something for reasonable. The winged anklets. Only 11k but I only have 6270. sweatdrop
I could have it in no time as most of the items I have are highpriced but I just can't part with them because I worked so hard for them. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:21 pm
Hey everyone, I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Tenshinohikari, but I like to be called Tenshi, Tenshi-chan, or Tenshino. I was first introduced to Professor Tolkien's world by the animated Hobbit movie when I was 8-years-old, but no one bothered to inform me it was a book. I went to see the Fellowship of the Ring movie with my friend, and fell in love with it. When I commented that someone should write a book like that she informed me it was a book. Surprised, and walked to the nearest book store and bought a copy. I read The Lord of the Rings in just under three months. I now own two copies, one that is highlighted, has footnotes, and is falling apart and one $70 hardcover, illistrated by Alan Lee version that is my prized posession.  

TenshinoHikari

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:30 pm
Welcome to the guild, and it's great to see that some of our new members are posting ^____^

Illustrated...Alan Lee...*wants it* I have crappy versions of LOTR. Hem. I should get new ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:44 pm
I love my Alan Lee illistrated version. It sits on my shelf, proudly displayed next to the statues and DVDs I got in my extended box sets. No one touches it except me, and that's only once a week so I can dust it.

...What would be the point of joining a guild and not posting? Its only fun if you jump in and make friends!  

TenshinoHikari

Imyavie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:51 pm
Onoj
Nimbrethil

Like me. I want an Emo Bag or Horns of the Demon but right now I am going for something for reasonable. The winged anklets. Only 11k but I only have 6270. sweatdrop
I could have it in no time as most of the items I have are highpriced but I just can't part with them because I worked so hard for them. gonk

(well i was dormant from gaia last year from late Feb-June...)
I'm saving up for a ninja headband. And penguin slippers. I quit saving up for an emo bag because it'll never happen -_-...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:54 pm
I've been trying to save up for elf ears but I'm just not that paitent. I love clothes heart . heart  

TenshinoHikari

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:26 pm
Welcome!!
Welcome zylaxidia , your Gaia Gold: 13415
That's the most I've ever had... redface And my inventory is very lacking. xp I'm trying to save up. I really am. But I end up being nice and giving gold away. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:32 pm
I have 755 Gaia gold, but I also have two outfits (as my signiture will show if I ever get it to work stare ).  

TenshinoHikari

Kementari

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:51 pm
Welcome Kementari , your Gaia Gold: 40341

I had more, but I bought a January Letter.

And I would spend it, but I am stingy and have trouble spending money (real and on Gaia).

Oh, and hello again after a week. *waves*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:27 pm
TenshinoHikari
...What would be the point of joining a guild and not posting? Its only fun if you jump in and make friends!

Yuss, well, there are a lot of people who are new members and...never post. It's sad, really.  

Zurgi

Melian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:06 pm
Welcome Melian , your Gaia Gold: 11097

My gold just sits there and does nothing. XD I don't know what I want to buy with it. o_o;

I don't get why people don't post in guilds they join either. I'm not really that active here, but at least I make an attempt to make a pointless post every now and then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:42 pm
Yay there are ACTUAL Tolkien posts in the guild now. It only took us what...two and a half months? Lol
Hopefully more to come. I am so close to getting my winged anklets. xd
I will get them tonight!!!!  

Onoj

treythea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:36 pm
Welcome Tenshi. xD

I don't really post that much, and I'm bad with money. xD Oh, well. razz

Good luck, Onoj. D  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games