Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Really New Nil Nus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:07 pm

rofl *hysterical laughing*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:20 pm

O.O

-comes back in to see Talon Ojii-san and hatred's conversation-

Ehhh?o.o

-scratches head-What happened to RPR while I was gone.It's turned into a den of corruption!

-looks left right, thens hrugs-wait....Is that better or worseXD? rofl

Micaelae

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:40 pm

burning_eyes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:12 pm

Talon Prime
*stares deadpan at Sporky and several moments pass of nothing coming from him. Then, out of the silence comes a snicker- quickly covered up, though. Then a moment later another snort comes out of him. His eyes begin to water from the effort as more and more bits of laughter erupt from him. After several moments, there is no keeping the floodgates closed as he blatantly leans foreward and laughs maniacally. His eyes wide in hideous glee* BwahahahahahahahaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! twisted twisted twisted

*twitches* One of the very few times my wierd-s**t-o-meter broke was with a pancake reference . . . that was the last time it happened, and it still haunts me. sweatdrop Still, I adore those little pancakes and sausage on a stick things . . . breakfast corn dogs! AWESOME! rofl

*looking at Talon as his eyes begin to leak. A look of confusion on her face. She picks up a spork, and fearfully stabs Talon in the eye*
MELLO!
TALON IS SERIOUSLY CREEPING ME OUTTTT!!!
eek eek eek
*runs and hides behind Mello, and throws sharp sporks at everyone who comes near her*

HYPN0TiK

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:28 pm

HYPN0TiK
Talon Prime
*stares deadpan at Sporky and several moments pass of nothing coming from him. Then, out of the silence comes a snicker- quickly covered up, though. Then a moment later another snort comes out of him. His eyes begin to water from the effort as more and more bits of laughter erupt from him. After several moments, there is no keeping the floodgates closed as he blatantly leans foreward and laughs maniacally. His eyes wide in hideous glee* BwahahahahahahahaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! twisted twisted twisted

*twitches* One of the very few times my wierd-s**t-o-meter broke was with a pancake reference . . . that was the last time it happened, and it still haunts me. sweatdrop Still, I adore those little pancakes and sausage on a stick things . . . breakfast corn dogs! AWESOME! rofl

*looking at Talon as his eyes begin to leak. A look of confusion on her face. She picks up a spork, and fearfully stabs Talon in the eye*
MELLO!
TALON IS SERIOUSLY CREEPING ME OUTTTT!!!
eek eek eek
*runs and hides behind Mello, and throws sharp sporks at everyone who comes near her*

*whimpers as she tries to hide behind mello, too, but winds up with a spork hitting her forhead*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:46 am

*pulling the offending untensil out of his eye, with a grunt, he hopes that will heal soon. Looking around with his good eye, the evil smile on his face* Boy, I let my darker side out a bit and everybody freaks. I mean, c'mon! My avi is even smiling!!!

Blame it a bit on my newer guilds, Ive. A few more risque and fun ones have come my way. pirate

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:35 am

*laughs* That smile looks really creepy though Talon xD
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:40 am

If you are going to do something- do it well. twisted

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

onnawaffle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:17 am

Hello, I'm new. I didn't want to interrupt you guys yesterday otherwise I would have introduced myself then. Not that "Hello I'm new" is much of an introduction. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:29 am

No need to be bashful around this group! We are all friends here. 3nodding Welcome to the group!

*whispers to those around him* Get the chains . . . quickly!

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PFDiva

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:43 am

*nodnods* Yeah, we like new folks! Welcome!

*holds up several different kinds* Steel or leather, with fur or without? twisted
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:44 am

hi xd

AlwynRowanwind

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:51 am

Hey pancake! *gluggle*

*slinks closer to PoR* All of them, of course! *evil smile*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:54 am

*gluggles talon back* hey talon

AlwynRowanwind

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games