Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14130 14131 14132 14133 14134 14135 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:34 pm

J of The Wind
Orphie
Buh.

O HAI

HAI OH!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 pm

O HAI OH!

Ohio.

Orphie

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Regulust
J of The Wind
Orphie
Buh.

O HAI

HAI OH!

AI HOH!

I got some tartar control toothpaste, I still got tartar, but that s**t's under control. If that tartar goes out of line, I'm like, "C'mon, man, you know the deal. Fall in! You crazy-a**...tartar."
I got so much tartar, I don't have to dip my fish sticks in s**t!
...That's actually kinda gross. After that joke I always clarify that I'm just joking. I don't know how much tartar I actually have. If we held a tartar test right now my name would be right in the ********' middle.
I would like to go fishing and catch a fish stick, that would be convenient. I could easily get a job at Mrs. Paul's. Just...put me in a boat with some empty boxes, and I will return them to the freezer section of your...neighborhood grocery store.
If you're a fish and you wanna be a fish stick you have to have very good posture. You can't be a slouchy fish or you will be a fish clump!
Y'know there's a fishing show on T.V., they catch the fish, but they let it go. They don't wanna eat the fish, but they do wanna make it late for something. "Where were you?" "I got caught!" "Bullshit let me see the inside of your lip."

Woah I only meant to do the first tartar thing.

l-Kriel-l

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm

How many people here have flown on an airline before?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Orphie
O HAI OH!

Ohio.

Tennessee.
Also sup

l-Kriel-l

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Harusame Mizukishi

*raises hand*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Yo. *points at self*

Orphie

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Shane-Cheshner
I got some tartar control toothpaste, I still got tartar, but that s**t's under control. If that tartar goes out of line, I'm like, "C'mon, man, you know the deal. Fall in! You crazy-a**...tartar."
...That's actually kinda gross. After that joke I always clarify that I'm just joking. I don't know how much tartar I actually have. If we held a tartar test right now my name would be right in the ********' middle.
I would like to go fishing and catch a fish stick, that would be convenient. I could easily get a job at Mrs. Paul's. Just...put me in a boat with some empty boxes, and I will return them to the freezer section of your...neighborhood grocery store.
If you're a fish and you wanna be a fish stick you have to have very good posture. You can't be a slouchy fish or you will be a fish clump!
Y'know there's a fishing show on T.V., they catch the fish, but they let it go. They don't wanna eat the fish, but they do wanna make it late for something. "Where were you?" "I got caught!" "Bullshit let me see the inside of your lip."

Good god Kriel... xd
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:38 pm

J of The Wind
Harusame Mizukishi

*raises hand*

I did aswell... it was a terrifying experience for me. emo

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Commercial airlines are really boring, Reg. What the heck happened to freak you out?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Orphie
Commercial airlines are really boring, Reg. What the heck happened to freak you out?

There was a thing on the wing.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 pm

J of The Wind
Shane-Cheshner

Good god Kriel... xd

I got carried away. xd

Also I've flown several times. It always scares the s**t out of me when the plane turns. I'm terrified of heights.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Orphie

Heights. I have a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajor phobia of heights.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:41 pm

J of The Wind
Orphie

There was a thing on the wing.
what i don't even what.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14130 14131 14132 14133 14134 14135 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games