Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:56 am

little mintchan
nope sensei has sharigun and can see the differnt chakura in us but we r safe with him or so he saysO_o

i trust my Koi-sensei but im afraid for the members of forever rising with Arata, i feel like he will kill them and make them puppets
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:57 am

Wow... It's been so long since I've been here. I was inactive for a few months in this guild.

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:59 am

You guys do know that it doens't matter whether your opposite demon or angel knows you have a demon or angel right? if you guys are in the same village, the demon and angel inside of them would know, and they are forced to fight to the death.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 am

mint I thought that the byakyugun was the one able to see different chakra as well the chakra is sealed till you start using it so even the byakyugun can't see it till you yourself start using it =P

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:20 am

Hey guys I'm a little confused on how batteling works here...

This is my jutsus format:

Jutsus Left
34 overall jutsus

30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

If I were to use an academy level jutsu... would I deduct it from the academy level list, like this:

Jutsus Left
34 overall jutsus

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

Or would I deduct it from the Overall jutsu, like this:

Jutsus Left
33 overall jutsus
30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

or... would I deduct from both? like this:

Jutsus Left
33 overall jutsus

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:33 am

both. overall jutsu is how many jutsu you can do all together, the others is how many you can do from each rank. Like if you use 1 jonin jutsu, you cant anymore. but your overall jutsu goes down one

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 am

Hey can you review my Bloodline Request?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:42 am

So I was right! I'll have to tell naito. is he still looking through this thread?

WereWeasels

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 am

ninja_lord
i dont want to fight a demon or angel that would suck.

how offten can i post made up jutsu? and i can only post 3 at a time correct?

this question wasnt answered xD i cant trust the rules posted on the page
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:46 am

why cant you trust it, it the rules, we just dont throw stuff up there for s**t and giggles

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:47 am

Veteran Bonus! For people that are 2 year veterans you get the ability to perform 48 more jutsus than normal, 1 year veterans get to use 24 more jutsus. 6 month veterans can use 12 more jutsus to be able to be used This is a one time offer as we are just releasing this system and is not a benchmark in which people get to achieve. Instead we have a system for rewarding long life in the guild.

um Were this what i meant I'm mostly using the twelve extra jutsu's that I got for having Riku alive for more than Six months....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 am

that was a ONE TIME thing, when we first made the system. It not a goal type thing

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:51 am

oh really oh well then, I thought that was still on since it was on the list sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Veteran Bonus! For people that are 2 year veterans you get the ability to perform 48 more jutsus than normal, 1 year veterans get to use 24 more jutsus. 6 month veterans can use 12 more jutsus to be able to be used This is a one time offer as we are just releasing this system and is not a benchmark in which people get to achieve. Instead we have a system for rewarding long life in the guild.

um Were this what i meant I'm mostly using the twelve extra jutsu's that I got for having Riku alive for more than Six months....

Naito, I think that bonus gets added to the overall jutsu, in which case you would end up deducting from that and also from the list.

WereWeasels

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:53 am

bb3000ae
why cant you trust it, it the rules, we just dont throw stuff up there for s**t and giggles

well cuz that one rule was there that i cant learn jutsu till im chunin, and i can learn higher than my rank, but you debunked both of those rules lol
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games