Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:47 pm

It would be my first. I wish we could go to a Japanese Con I bet their sooo much better!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:49 pm

Ha! Who knows? We should probably brush up on our Japanese first, though. XD

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:59 pm

xD. Kaitae, you should see my room. Its a Japanese/chinese theme. My summer home room's theme is francias. X3

and then I have a bunch of japanese fans hanging in my room that i got in Boston. and the rest of the stuff is from China or Japan thanks to my mom.

I wish i could go to Japane, i really really want some of there clothes. I need more bows, everyone at my school seems to be copying my fashion lately.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:28 pm

My room back home is very Chinese... my living room is very Chinese.... my dorm room is... white.

Aldora_Kou

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:09 pm

Procrastinating by sharpening my nails. Now they look like claws XD *scratch scratch*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:55 pm

*growls* HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO STUDY WHEN MY ROOMMATE IS BEING LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS OVER THE PHONE?!?!?! I really do feel like clawing that face of her and tossing her body out the window right now...

Oh my... aren't I feeling violent today....

LadyLight
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:10 pm

I think Aileen needs someone to rescue her o.o or someone to kidnap her roomate.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:46 am

Kidnapping sounds nice.

On a random note:

I crave wafer sicks with vanilla centers.

LadyLight
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:13 am

my room is stardust blue and very typical otaku boy themed XP.

The one back in my dorm was a closet or something...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:58 am

Haha. My room at my mother's is white... with a bed, a computer with no internet, and a closet full of clothes that aren't mine. And this cabinet with my TV on top of it, and my gamecube.. and that's it. And the wall is my personal journal. XP I started about last year, and I basically almost have an entire wall full of sticky notes! XD

At my dad's house though, the room's small and comfy, and... yellow. Featherduster applied yellow. With my name on it somewhere. That's why I moved my dresser ... (from when I was six years old) over it. <3 Basically, at my dad's... I need a new room. o_o;; But! I do have this nice, big, TV! That's old! But who cares! Because it's got a nice sound system! XDD! And then I've got the PS2, n64 and a DVD player in there...

Yeah. That's basically... a lot of year's worth of Christmas/ birthday presents make up my room at my dad's house.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:01 am

Uh..... I'm sick again today. =_= And I just burnt my bacon.

Oh, joy.. I can tell this will be a good day. And oh, look! My brother just came home with strep and my immune system couldn't even take a day of school!... Oh, joy...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:27 pm

My room..is blue..and green...

XD Its so small and cluttered. I have to leap into my bed. ....I yearn to cover the walls with anime posters..

But im a closet Otaku.. crying

I remember a picture of a girl cosplaying Chobits at a Japanese convetion.Kuri-chan showed me..XD had a good laugh at a guys expressionnaked..but her back was facing to the camera so it was not dirty XD

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:49 pm

I'm not afraid to show people my anime posters. They don't really like anime but they respect what i like. Same with my mom. But I don't think she likes the idea of me going to a convention by myself. xD.

Though, my friends love it when i draw them in anime style.

I wish i can go to one, so then i can make my own cosplay outfit. I would probably make a Hawkeye outfit or a regular school uniform outfit.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 pm

HII, KUUU!

^.^

So, how's every one today!? I'm so excited because mom might take me out to buy the final three volumes of Pita-Ten tonight!! Wheee!

Sincerely Sunshine

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:38 pm

I'm a closet Otaku at home and in my dorm, only thing anime is the calendar. My parents don't approve, but my dad says it's good to know how to draw. My grandparents REALLY don't approve. They don't approve of anything Japanese related because of the Rape of Nanking and the Japan's take over of China (which the U.S. doesn't teach cuz they think it'll develop hate against the Japanese). *sigh* It's sad though... the government regulates what students learn so it can shape the future, even if it means hiding the past.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games