Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:01 pm

Yeah. Ever since i was young, i kind of wanted to be a manga artist. But my mom just says "You don't get alot of money being that" she wants me to get alot of money.

But besides being a manga artist, I really want to be a movie director or a fashion designer.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:15 pm

I wanna be a famous voice actress/actress! Sakura-chan should cast me in her movies, and we'll be the best of buds!! >.<

Sincerely Sunshine

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:21 pm

My mom things anime is evil and a bad influence. She even asks people she doesnt know what they think of anime. Like when I went to get my computer fixed at Best Buy. *sigh*

And everyone knows that I like anime. Shoulda kept it a secret in highschool. You wouldnt believe the teasing I got from the guys. XP but its not like I wasnt already in a war with them.

I learned about that Aileen. But maybe its cus I went to private school so we have a different ciriculum?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:30 pm

HOly crap!

Anime meant getting teased at School!? AND lectured from parents? Whoaaa.. thats way different then the world im livin in now. Anime to me in high school meant, cute gothic gals, kewl punkish friends, a reason to draw, and the general web teachers inside jokes XP.

yeah. Mr. Gelston rawked.

But then again i was learned to like Anime when i was trying to fit into a group in my high school when the first talked about Pokemon.

The Ponyta episode. ahh that started my anime obssesion.

And then there was that senior guardian angel Jenny who brought me to DDR and futhered me to like Anime. Then there was Matt and then the Wushu gurls.

Just started to build up. XP.

Nite classes. lata.

KuraiGekkou

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:45 pm

Rene the Hopeless
My mom things anime is evil and a bad influence. She even asks people she doesnt know what they think of anime. Like when I went to get my computer fixed at Best Buy. *sigh*

And everyone knows that I like anime. Shoulda kept it a secret in highschool. You wouldnt believe the teasing I got from the guys. XP but its not like I wasnt already in a war with them.

I learned about that Aileen. But maybe its cus I went to private school so we have a different ciriculum?

It's probably cuz you go to a private school. As I said the government regulates what we learn, I should've said what the public schools teach. -_-. I was pissed that I wasn't taught in school and that I had to learn what happened through a biased view. =_=
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:00 pm

Blah, those stupid college comcerials. There so annoying. "Do you blah blah blah. You belong here." Noo I dont! Almost as annoying as those lawyer comercials.

Wow. I never saw Tristan and Isolde. And Amanda and I were all excited about that movie too.

Rene the Hopeless

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:09 pm

Ponyta? XD Kurai, that's funny..

I can't remember what started me on anime. xP I think suddenly just one day I knew what it was and I said, "Oh! Cool!" and just kept watching late night shows on Cartoon Network. (The anime slots.) XP
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:22 pm

hmm....My close friends tease me bit..but..I've learned to conceal it better now..XD

It started with Inu-yasha...and then. It exploded.I went crazy... I eat,sleep,breath,live anime. XD

maybe One day..I will get the courage to join a anime club((Yea1!Be like Genshiken!!!XD))...did I hear goth Loli???

JoY_AnGel

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:26 pm

Meh, was anime club president in high school. ARGH! I'm procrastinating again -_-
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:58 pm

....like Genshiken!!!

YESH!! Audios back!! Now to fully enjoy anime!!!!!

and another 3 poudns of candy eharts for me to eat!!!!

JoY_AnGel

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:26 pm

.... @_@ Joy. You eat a lot of candy......
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:29 pm

..eh?? I do...???
xd
^-^my friends say I have a really fast metabolism,since I eat alot of food ((yea..msotly candy I guess XD)) but Im thin still..

sweatdrop They also say Im trapped in a body of a 5 year old...XD

:;dances to Bleachs Intro theme song:: I really like the song though..

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:06 pm

I LUV BLEACH!!!! Ooo I should check to see if the next episode is out.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:19 pm

Actually, I was more into Felix the cat and Rainbow Brite when i was young. Then I got into Sailor Moon and Card Captors. My first two animes. Then Pokemon.

Then I fell in love with Digimon. xD. I loved that show until the third season, and it was all ruined. -w-;

I own Genshiken, D.N.Angel, Fushugi Yugi, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pokemon movies, Last Exile, Fruit Basket, and Miyuki-chan in Wonderland.

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:19 pm

^-^ I liek Oihime!!! XD yea..Im a IchigoxHime fan..XD
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games