Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14192 14193 14194 14195 14196 14197 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Ribbin
Shane-Cheshner
Ribbin
I'm generally not a fan of Japanese music, but there's something about the guitarist for Anna Tsuchiya. She did the ending song for Resident Evil Degeneration. Catchy. e_e

Ah, man, I still need to see that movie.
Is it good?

Not too bad. I heard bad things about Leon S. Kennedy in it. But I felt they did him well enough. For being the star of two games as well, Claire didn't shoot much. =/ Either way, it was well done.

Also, I want to play RE1. Now. Who here had a PS1 emulator? Was it T?

You rang, fellow green enthusiast?

Yes yes, I had found a PS1 emulator.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

TtheHero
Ribbin
Shane-Cheshner
Ribbin
I'm generally not a fan of Japanese music, but there's something about the guitarist for Anna Tsuchiya. She did the ending song for Resident Evil Degeneration. Catchy. e_e

Is it good?

Not too bad. I heard bad things about Leon S. Kennedy in it. But I felt they did him well enough. For being the star of two games as well, Claire didn't shoot much. =/ Either way, it was well done.

I had one awhile back, but it only worked with a PS1 game in the disc drive. What one are you using and are you able to download PS1 roms as well?

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
Shane-Cheshner
Ribbin

Is it good?

I had one awhile back, but it only worked with a PS1 game in the disc drive. What one are you using and are you able to download PS1 roms as well?

the one I'm using is ePSXe

I think i know the one you were using. I took ALL the plugins already in that one, and put thme in this one, seeing as they had none.

Hmm... the emulator works good back on the school comps, but on my laptop it seems ot run slow... it better not be becasue of it being Vista...

Anyhoo, give that emulator a try. I'm using it to research the moves of the Toshinden characters.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:52 pm

TtheHero
Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
Shane-Cheshner
Ribbin

Is it good?

I think i know the one you were using. I took ALL the plugins already in that one, and put thme in this one, seeing as they had none.

Hmm... the emulator works good back on the school comps, but on my laptop it seems ot run slow... it better not be becasue of it being Vista...

Anyhoo, give that emulator a try. I'm using it to research the moves of the Toshinden characters.

So, are you able to download roms for it too? Or do they all have to use the CD's like mine did? oo

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin

So, are you able to download roms for it too? Or do they all have to use the CD's like mine did? oo

Playstation emulators use ISOs. I had a website that had every ISO on it awhil back.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin

ROMs, thank goodness...

I don;t know WHERE I'd ever find a copy of Toshinden, save for eBay... and I lack the funds for that.

EDIT: Oh, yes, what Reg, said, ISOs

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Bleh, downloading emulators and ISOs are soooo time consuming. D=

I could play RE2 on my N64 emulator if I wanted, but I hate trying to configure a keyboard to such advanced controls. =/
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Ribbin

I could play RE2 on my N64 emulator if I wanted, but I hate trying to configure a keyboard to such advanced controls. =/
Not really. confused

A=d
B=a
c^=w
c<=q
c>=e
cv=s
l=x
r=c

everything else is obvious.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Would I be socially rejected if I found Charlie the Unicorn 3 funnier than anything I've ever seen?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Would I be socially rejected if I found Charlie the Unicorn 3 funnier than anything I've ever seen?
The first two were better. Infidel.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Heh I found a rain item!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:07 pm

NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
The first two were better. Infidel.

I honestly didn't find the second one that funny, though.
YOU HAVE A BAD CONNECTION.

l-Kriel-l

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

NintendOmega
Ribbin

Not really. confused

A=d
B=a
c^=w
c<=q
c>=e
cv=s
l=x
r=c

I hate using C buttons on an keyboard.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Ribbin
NintendOmega
Ribbin

Not really. confused

A=d
B=a
c^=w
c<=q
c>=e
cv=s
l=x
r=c

Well it's the N64. neutral It has c buttons, so emulate or don't.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:14 pm

NintendOmega
Ribbin
NintendOmega
Ribbin

Not really. confused

A=d
B=a
c^=w
c<=q
c>=e
cv=s
l=x
r=c

Well it's the N64. neutral It has c buttons, so emulate or don't.

But RE2 has been on several consoles. One being GCN, so I DO have options.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14192 14193 14194 14195 14196 14197 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games