Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 pm
Hm.......almost a year I think.....(It feels like longer though.....XD )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:19 pm
My name is Bryan, but you can all call me Ryou. I'm 17 years old and I love you like cookies!

x_Ryou Misaki

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:22 pm
XD Welcome! I love like cookies too. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:24 pm
lol ive been her on and off for a few years...i get board then it intrigues me again.. lol  

Fruitloop226

Caustic Embrace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:29 pm
Ummm herro!
I'm Gail, 19 but I'll be 20 this month. I like gaming, painting, reading, and other things that I can't think of right now.
xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi!

My name is Jessica.

You can check out my profile to learn more.

whee

Underground Baby

SadieSaysRawrz2422

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:40 pm
Hi! :3 I am Sadie, I am Almost Thirteen {The 24th Is my Birthday}, I love music, animals, swimming, reading, RANDOMNESS XDD, Hyperness, and...o.o I dunno, I can't think. Oh well, I live somewhere in Kansas, >.> {I am Dorathy's stunt double for when she blows up the wizard's place, Bet you didn't know that! xD} <.< Um... and you can look at my profile to see a picture of the hole in my ceiling from Super Bowl Night. My Cats fell through it. xDDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:40 pm
Hi! I'm Kimika. I'm 13 and I live in Oregon. ^^ I love cats, chocolate, ramen, drawing, playing on the computer, reading, writing, being crazzy, and also BEING RANDOM!!! whee  

333sama333

-I-M00N_W1SH-I-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:43 pm
HI! O.o

My name is Jessica but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call me either Jessie, Jelly, or Jezzilane. -Don't ask......>.<-

Anywho, I'm 17....I turn 18 in July....a senior in highschool! -WOOT!- I live in Ohio....in the middle of nowhere so my sanity is my only friend....actually sanity dumped me about...oh, 15 years ago, so actually I am all alone... -cries!-

Message me anytime....oh and don't mind the mini green leprachaun that is sitting on your shoulder...or the lawn gnomes...especially the gnomes...

o.O

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:53 pm
Hellos everyone! Welcome to the guild! ^^

TeeRen

Healer

Tak3Care

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:08 pm
Hi everyone

My names Brenna and I was just invited to join this group. I'm a 18 yr. old girl living in NH. I'm on my last year of High School and I'm addicted to music.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image
Sorry my love, all alone. I’ll never wake up again.
So, as I close my eyes, this is the last scene.

Hello everyone!

My names Suka and I am pretty old to Gaia... You can look it up if you wish. xD

So, I love music. Music is definitely a passion. Some bands I like include Buck-Tick, Joy Division, The Cure, Silverchair. (Early albums only. Stuff after Diorama really sucked.) I like more music then just that and stuff from more genres. About the only stuff I can't stand is Country, rap and most R&B.

I love to RP too, just as much as I love music. My characters are mostly eccentric and every little bit a part of me. Sometimes the show through in my ordinary typing, but its not very often. I just think I am insane, though the people in white coats don't come for me. Maybe I'm not good enough for them.

Oh! I'm also Australian, and a bum. So if you wonder why the hell I am ALWAYS on line, then the reason is simple. I have no life. I am happy having no life, and I swear sometimes days just disappear and I have no idea where they went. If you can tell I am pretty spacey. It must be the whole RP thing and reading books. (I could swear I have lived hundreds of lives >.> Especially in the 19 nearly 20 years I have been alive. )

I am a bit of a warcraft Addict. So if I am not here, then obviously I am distracted there. I mostly picked it up again with the semi death of my rps I am in, so yeah... If your on Scryers realm give Chyllia a yell.

What else, what else.... Oh! Yeah, I love anime and manga. I don't watch much anymore because Aussie television sucks when it comes to showing it and I am too poor to buy and new ones. So I am pretty behind when it comes to what I have watched, but I do now a fair few.

There's probably more, but like. I guess I need to leave something for y'all to talk to me about right? So don't hesitate to talk to me. xD If you can handle the insanity that is. >.>

Without even being able to chase my fleeing memories.
I dissolve the flooding figure of your face with tears

The Wild Suka

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:17 pm
welcoooommmeeee :]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:20 pm
User Image
Sorry my love, all alone. I’ll never wake up again.
So, as I close my eyes, this is the last scene.

Thank youuuuuuuuuu~!

Without even being able to chase my fleeing memories.
I dissolve the flooding figure of your face with tears

The Wild Suka

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

nadiira_a

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:05 am
welcome, all ^^  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games