Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:31 am

"Oh okay.Well I'm glad you're back. Bou was kind of lonely around here. I thought 'd never see you again." Ben paused.
"Uhm.. Klara this as you can probably tell is Kyoiya.. or Kyo for short. I knew from a previous house.. ten years ago, now. And Kyo this is Klara. My girlfriend."
Ben stood testing the healed bone. He then stepped toward Klara, puling her into a hug. "Thank you, Bou. I really don't know how I would manage witout you." Ben laughed. "I appreciate everything you've done for me, and Lilli."
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:40 am

Bou smiled but it quickly faded.
"Just think about what you'll do when I leave." She said and turned. She walked to the door.
Kyoiya was outside in the hall waiting for her. Once Bou got to the door she stopped and turned.
"I've given you everything. I've always been there for you. And what do I get in return? Nothing." She said and slammed the door. There was a large crack running down the middle of the door.
She ran down the hall, up the stairs and out onto the roof.
Amane was up there playing her cello. She stopped and turned around to see Bou huddled by the opposite edge. She was crying and hadn't noticed Amane.
Without making a sound she set down her cello and walked over behind a vent, peeking on Bou.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:39 pm

Klara cringed in reaction to the door slamming so violently.
She slowly looked to Ben in confusion. “Maybe you should heal up the old fashion way next time. Or you know…not jump through windows anymore…” Klara said jokingly in hopes of lightening the mood a bit. She looked to the door and noticed the huge crack that Bou had created. This house is so damaged…Klara thought.
“Is she…ok?” Klara added.

[I'm always missing you guys! Sorrry]
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:28 pm

((Don't...want to....but...must....must resist....the urge...too.....-BAM- OMG!! I'M BORED!!!!!!!! I have nothing to do on here!!!!! >< BORED BORED B-BORED BORED BORED!! -sings the random bored song ))

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:35 pm

[[hiya, whens your rp gunna be up angel?]]
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Ben let go of Klara. His mouth was hanging open in shock.
"I seriously don't know, Klara.. Bou is hard to interpret. I don't know if anyone ever really knows with her." Ben sighed in confusion.
"Everyone loves Bou, you know in the sister-like way. I don't see what's wrong. I mean sure she does a lot of things for everyone.. but.. I don't know.. it's strange. I'm Sure Kyoiya will do something.. she probably doesn't want to see me right now.." Ben said, shaking his head.

He looked over at Nubo. Nubo hadn't even stirred in his sleep when Bou slammed the door. He must be a heavy sleeper.. Ben guessed.
_____________________________________________________--

Kyoiya gave Bou sometime.
He'd been waiting behind the door to the roof for nearly 5 minutes.
It was killing him not going out there to see her. He couldn't help it.
Kyoiya just hoped she wouldn't snap at him too.
Twisting the knob, Kyo stepped out into the snowy night.
He climbed the steps, leading to the top roof.
Kyoiya saw Bou huddled in a corner, sobbing.
Kyo frowned, walking to her.
"Bou, you shouldn't do this. It worries me. Here." He said, lifting her. He sat on a wooden crate, cradling her.
"What happened back there. I didn't understand. What did Ben do?" Kyo asked, sounding confused.
_____________________________________________________--
Lilli looked over at Klaash, sleeping on the bed.
She'd felt strange lately, but couldn't figure out why.
It was a strange sense of guilt, in the pit of her stomach, eating away at her.
Lilli thought to herself, staring out the window. She watched the snow, still swirling down, out of the dark sky.
"Maybe it's that I need to apologize to Tuesday. I still do feel pretty horrible about that whole thing. And the worst thing is.. I still love him." Lilli whispered, almost inaudible, to herself.
She got up from the couch where she earlier had been reading.
She put on her socks and shoes, then left, closing the door behind her.

Lilli assumed Tuesday would be in his room. So she headed towards it.
She descended two stair cases to the 1st floor. Taking the familiar route, she found herself infront of Tuesday's bedroom door.
Lilli somehow had gathered the courage to come down here. How she had found the courage to knock on the door was out of her mind.
She pulled her left hand back, after she'd knocked lightly three times.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:57 pm

((After I get one more picture done, I got one done, I still need to put it up lol xD ))
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Amane felt Kyo's presence behind the thin wood door.
I'm sure Bou does too...Why is she so close to the edge? She thought.
Kyo came out and put his arms around her.
"Bou, you shouldn't do this. It worries me. Here." He cradled her.
"What happened back there. I didn't understand. What did Ben do?" He asked.
Bou sniffled and spoke up. Her voice sounded small.
"It wasn't him...I just...Everyone always asks me for help. Always. I've never, ever been helped once. In my entire life no one has given me a single thing that I want. I always have to do everything myself. My family...I was the sister to Osamu and Akakuchi, Takeru's parents. When we were kids either me or Akaku had to marry Osamu. Of course she got to marry him since she was older. Ever since that day everyone has given me the cold-shoulder." She paused. "Wow that sounds really self-centered. I mean like, what would Ben would've done if I weren't there? I watched Nobu those 10 years of his life. I was there when he was born. Your the onlt one who has ever given me what I wanted."

Tuesday slowly awoke.
"NNNNGGGHRAAA" He groaned. is arm swung over to the other side of the bed. Amane wasn't there. Confused he sat up, his hair pointing everywhere. He sighed.
The roof. He thought and got up out of bed. He looked at the mirror and started to brush his messy hair when he heard a knock on his door.
Lilli...Can I do this? Talk to her? You still love her. Don't deny it. He thought.
"Hold on!" He yelled. His eyes were red. Hunger.
I need food...Food...Blood...Blood... He thought now frantic. Doing the only thing he could to calm himself down me brought his wrist up to his mouth. His fangs punctured the snow white skin of his wrist as he drank.
His eyes turned from red to black.
This will calm you down for about an hour. Don't let Lilli stay long. He thought and licked his wrist. It was still bleeding as he opened the door.
"Oh! Ummm Hi." He said, there was tension in the air.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:23 pm

Kyoiya shrugged. "No that doesn't sound self-centered. I totally understamd what you mean. I mean I've never gotten anything in my life I wanted either, except you. No one has ever really cared about me, except you.. and Osamu when I was younger. But still, I know where you're coming from."
Kyo smiled. "The reason you have me, is because I love you. You're the one thing I've fought my life for. So don't be sad." Kyoiya kissed Bou's cheek.
____________________________________________----

"Hold on!" Tuesday yelled from inside the room. Lilli obeyed, folding her arms... waiting.
A moment later, the door opened. "Oh! Ummm Hi." Tuesday said. Lilli could feel the tension, strong between them.
Lilli laughed. Tuesday's hair looked ridiculous. One half was combed, the other half jutting out at random angles.
"So I see you remembered how to brush your hair?" Lilli asked, jokingly.
"Haha. Just kidding." She shuffled her feet.
Lilli knew she needed to make her point.
"Tuesday.. the real reason I'm down here is because.. I really wanted to apologize for all the s**t I've given you. You really didn't... and don't deserve it. I know you probably hate me know.. But still I don't like burning bridges. I wanted to be at peace with you. Do you accept my apology?" Lilli asked, her voice pleading.
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:30 pm

Tuesday blushed and looked down.
"Tuesday.. the real reason I'm down here is because.. I really wanted to apologize for all the s**t I've given you. You really didn't... and don't deserve it. I know you probably hate me know.. But still I don't like burning bridges. I wanted to be at peace with you. Do you accept my apology?" Lilli's voice was pleading.
Tuesday stood in awe.
Does she mean this? I mean if I saw yes...Will we just get back together? He asked himself. Of course Tuesday was still in love with her. He couldn't help it. Yes, he loved her more than Amane. At least his conciouss self loved Amane more..But inside he loved Lilli with all his heart and would never, ever forgive Klaash for taking her from him.
"Yeah..." He said finally. His voice was weak. "I mean I guess so. I'm just afraid. What if we just end back up togther? You still love me. I still love you. I can't help my feelings. I mean you just kinda left me. Never gave me time to end it...Myself." He said. Looking up at her. He messed his hair up with the hand that wasn't bleeding and smoothed it back out.
It looked decent.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:48 pm

"Yeah..." He said finally. His voice was weak. "I mean I guess so. I'm just afraid. What if we just end back up togther? You still love me. I still love you. I can't help my feelings. I mean you just kinda left me. Never gave me time to end it...Myself."
Lilli bit her lip. She'd been hoping this wouldn't been brought up.

"Tuesday.. I know I left you.. I don't know why I left you. I chose Klaash because, yes I really love him, and it seemed so much safer. And is. It's true. I'm not going to lie... I do still love you. But leaving Klaash isn't an option I know I'm willing to take now.." She said. Lilli held up her right hand, shrugging.
There was a ring on her finger. It had an ametheyst stone in the center, encircled about with small diamond. It sparkled in the light.

"This kinda binds me. A sign of commitment." Lilli said. She entered his room, not wanting to stand in the hall.
She sat in an arm chair, and burried her face in her hands.
"Gah.. Dammit I'm so confused." She mumbled. "I don't know why I dug my hole so deep. Because now there's no getting out. I'm always going to be stuck."
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Tuesday saw the ring and looked down again. Tears came to his eyes.
"More then what I could've ever given you." He muttered to himself, unsere on whether Lilli heard.
He moved when she walked into his room. He sat on the bed.
"Gah.. Dammit I'm so confused." She mumbled. "I don't know why I dug my hole so deep. Because now there's no getting out. I'm always going to be stuck." She said.
"Oh...Yeah..." He said, not knowing what to say. "Well...What do you want? Aside from other's feelings. What doe Lilli want?" He asked her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:09 pm

Lilli sighed. "Honestly.. Lilli wished she could be with you." [Oh dear cheesus. I'm going to start crying. Lmao]
Her hands tightened into fists. "But Lilli also doesn't want to leave, and hurt Klaash."
Talking in third person, made this easier for her to explain.
But this wasn't Lilli speaking, it was Midori.
Midori had actually been trying to help Lilli lately. And now, Midori really was.
Lilli shook her head. "I really hate myself. I can't ever be satisfied with just... who I am. Or who I'm with. It's pathetic." She rolled her eyes.
"Tuesday.. Amane loves you. Just don't hurt her." Midori said.
[Hey I'm going to Freddy's. BBL. heart ]
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:48 am

“I hope she’ll be alright…” Klara said, her voice barely above a whisper as she looked at the door. There was nothing they could do about the door right now so it was best to leave it. Looking up at Ben she saw he was gazing at Nobu. She smiled and looked at him too. “He’s one cute kid…” Klara commented, resting her head on Ben’s arm.
He’s been sleeping for a long time…Klara thought.

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:40 pm

((Yay!!! I got Jena and Shawna done!!!!! I'm so happy! Now all I have to do is work on Micheal then do the profiles, then the RP will be all set!!! xD ))
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games