Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 am

Tabris rolled his eyes as he laid back on the couch. He stifled a yawn. "Great, didn't get much sleep thanks to you..." he said to Drew before placing an arm around his back.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:48 am

Limbershadow
Rocky was highly enjoying the blissful vibrations that Yue was making and the neck licking, so he returned the favor in the form of his toungue against his ear. "Mrrrr....This is great....."

((The sad thing is, I'm wide awake >.<
Oh, I thought you did that....Oh well. Musta been somebody else))

[I'm sorry for not posting! One of my pack-mates sliced his hand open and I had to get him to the hospital and once I got back, the internet was down.]

Yue was in such a trance he felt like her was floating. He traced his tongue across Rocky's neck and slowly upwards. His own ears were twitching softly and his tail curled up and then back out again quickly. He moved his arms from around Rocky's neck and down to his chest, hand rest on it gently. The feline moved his face so that they were looking at each other, noses touching. Yue's eyes held a faded light as he looked into Rocky's eyes deeply; "More, Rocky. I wait more, please."

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Wilde Karrde

Dimitri grinned, looking down at his love, so close, so wonderful, so sensual. "Mmm, and you have done the same for me, my Mika." He said, joy and contentment resonating in his voice, and radiating from his eyes, and embraced her.

Mika kissed along the smooth, corved line of his chin up to his perfect lips. Murring happily as she was embraced into his arms. "Yes. I am your Mika. Your's forever and ever." She softly stroked his tail and the small of his broad back.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:21 pm

((Oh, jeez! how'd that happen?))

"Oh, well tha question is, how much more do you want?" He said lustfully. He licked Yue's nose and placed his hands on his hips, slowly caressing his body. He felt as if something was not right, but he ignored the feeling and continued so gracefully lick Yue's nose. "Well, whaddaya mean by that, Tab?" He questioned with a forced New York accent telepathicly.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:48 pm

[cooking and he turned around to ask a question then chopped down without realizing his hand was in the way]

Yue shivered as the wolf's tongue touched his nose, feeling like he was on fire. It was like he was in-no, he couldn't be in heat but his body disagreed adamantly. "All of it. May I have it all, please,"
he whimpered slightly as he remained tranced out, licking at Rocky's chin and nose in ernest.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Drew was clinging to Tab's arm. "Aww, isn't that cute, now we're not the only one's enjoying ourselves." He said, gently biting at Tab's neck.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Tab's snicker turned into a light purr in reaction to Drew's attention to his neck. Using a single claw, he scratched Drew's stomach as they lay on the couch together.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Drew snuggled into Tab's neck. He loved the feeling of Tab's claw running through his fur.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Dimitris sat down behind the bar and gazed around. "Wow you guys sure are having fun."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:25 pm

"Don't worry, there's always room for more..." Tab said with a sly grin as he rested his head on Drew's.

Barakiel9909

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Barakiel9909
"Don't worry, there's always room for more..." Tab said with a sly grin as he rested his head on Drew's.

"Is that an invite?" Rolling his eyes he snickered.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Drew giggled "It is if you want it to be." He said with a wink.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 pm

The Gentlemen Skulf
Drew giggled "It is if you want it to be." He said with a wink.

"Too bad, guys." Dimitris pouted slightly, "I'm straight."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm

"Are you sure about that? I can always change that." He smirked a bit and laughed

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:50 pm

The Gentlemen Skulf
"Are you sure about that? I can always change that." He smirked a bit and laughed

Dimitris stood over infront of Tab and Drew and smirked. "As if."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games