Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:57 pm
InuYasha was growling into the dirt.
Kagome looked at Yue/Yukito curiously. She had never seen the other side to Yue before.
((At least . . . I don't think she has . . .))  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:10 pm
((no she hasn't

and I don't know if I've put these up but these are the differences between what they look from there 'true' forms and 'temporary' forms

User Image

User Image

and BTW Yukito's the only one who has a split personality between his forms...Kero doesnt))  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:31 pm
((Guessing that Yukito isn't use to the super natural, i'm suprised he hasn't given Piccolo a weird look considering he's an alien and looks like-
User Image sweatdrop ))
Piccolo sighed on the inside and said "Thank you for allowing us to stay with you...We should be moving then...The sooner...We can rest the better..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:43 pm
((well. ... when Yukito came with Sakura so many pages ago...he commented on the strange people wearing costumes ,i believe the phrase was overenthusiastic cosplayers. ^.^.... AND Yukito has a very small idea about the supernatuaral...although it's mostly related to his own existance So anyway...he's still going with the people wearing costumes idea...))

"Thank you so much Yukito-san! I know I'll make you something to eat to make up for it"! Sakura said.

He smiled down at her. "Ok then, it's this way. If you want , you can change at my house too" Yukito said mainly to Piccolo.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:46 pm
((...Oooooh yeah...I forgot that sweatdrop ))
Piccolo raised a, non-existing, eyebrow and aksed "Change?...From what?" unsure of what he meant.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:51 pm
InuYasha's stomach growled and he picked himself up. "Oi. Kagome, I'm hungry." he announced.
Kagome sighed, but she was getting a little hungry herself. "I guess we could go home . . . or . . ." She turned to Sakura and Yukito. "May we also have dinner with you guys?" she asked politely.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:55 pm
"Of course!" Sakura said delighted for more people to come.

"From your costume...it's really good, it lookes so real" Yukito responded.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:22 pm
Kagome smiled and turned to InuYasha. "Come on Inuyasha. We're going to go eat, BUT!" she suddenly turned serious as she addressed him. "We are NOT eating at my house. We are eating at someone else's house so I expect you to be on your best behavior so that means you use bowls, plates, AND utensils and absolutely NO swearing!" she said glaring at him.
InuYasha quailed under her glare and nodded mutely. She was scary when she went on a rant . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:11 am
Piccolo gave a even more confused look then it turned serious ((Usual look)) "It is real. I'm not exactlly human." he said, semi-explaining he was an alien.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:44 am
"Oh" Yukito said simply, then looked away not wanting to be rude by staring. He then pulled out some food from his bag that he'd been carrying since he came. He began eating and held out some food for everyone to have.

Sakura pulled him ahead to avoid any more awkwardness, and began conversong with him about what she would make to eat.

Kero flew by Piccolo. "You probably shouldn't confuse him with stuff like that. The less the snow-rabbit knows, the better."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:52 am
Kagome and InuYasha were following the group, not really know what to add to any current conversations and not really knowing what to say to each other . . . until InuYasha spoke up.
"Damnit how long is it gonna be till we get there?!" he muttered angrily.
"Sit." Kagome said and continued walking as InuYasha slammed into the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:59 am
"It's right up here' Sakura said cheerfully.

Yukito walked up to his house and opened the door holding it open for the rest of them.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:12 am
Piccolo didn't respond to Kero, just kept he serious look and gave a nod, still unsure of what or who the snow-rabbit was, but guessed it was Yukito. When they arrived in the house, Piccolo put Goku and Vegeta on two seprate chairs, laying them down and saying "I'll clean the blood off the chairs once they are healed up..." He pulled a small brown, cloth, bag from one of his pockets and reached in, pulling out two small, green beans. He slid one into Goku's mouth, then the other into Vegeta's. "After about a day or two they should be back to normal.
Roshi caught up with them, holding his back and nocking on the door saying "HEY! YOU FORGOT SOMEONE! Doesn't anyone care for the old man anymore?!"
Piccolo looked out the window and saw Roshi "...You don't have to let him in if you don't want to..." he looked at Kagome and said "Knowing him all he'd do is harrass you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:02 am
Sakura looked uncertainly to the door, however, Yukitlo walked over and let him in.  

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games