Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:59 pm
The yonbi chuckled as it saw that the orb nearing completion. The cloned partialy transformed yonbi rushed up to the side of the full formed one to speed up the creation.

(( 10 minuites left...because the 2nd ,tho less compleat yonbi is helping. Basicly i will fire that thing into the ground causing an explosion of poison since it is solid it will change to liquid state before gas thus the highly compressed water will fly into the buildings knocking it down due to pressure))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:15 am
((so leaf is doomed either way?.....good to know.....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:20 am
Xantos walked to the site, his two swords at ready and his Silver Byakugan eyeing the yonbi.
"So...who would like to give me an update before I kill this thing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:59 am
(( Um Xantos Delete your post I'd love to help aswell but me and you are strapped to Reiko's leg disguised as kunais in the mizukage's office I've pmed her to notify her and and there having some long meeting that's pissing me off since konoha's doomed and we can't do anything. ))

EDIT: Ok I've just left the village and I'm gonna fight him you can join too I might need it fighting a guy like this.  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:52 am
((If you guys were really here, you could use your sharingan to control the Yonbi.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:54 am
((Don't worry I'm cooking up a post right now and thanks for the tip. twisted ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 am
*Four blurs came onto the battlefield. One of them came by Zeramaru he merely looked at the man with a gaze of hatred Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique he then took his katana out of it's sheath and enhanced the blade with white chakra that cut off the chain Chuin was tied with. Then using his free hand he grabbed Chuin and took off. *

*While that had happened the other blur came by the yonbi quickly overpowering the beast with his sharingan making the yonbi on our side as it turned on it’s master.

*The real Hanzo appeared hidden in the darkness with two coffins on either side of him ((Edo Tensei))
On the left it said Ni (Two) on the right it said San (Three). He had activated his sharingan and neo-byakugan his eyes focussed on the task at hand. The third clone poofed away after grabbing two animal sacrifices for the jutsu. (The jutsu never said it couldn’t be animals and the jutsu just needs a living vessel to take over and form into their old selves.) The top part of the coffins fell off revealing the 2nd and 3rd hokage Hayashi Senju and Sin-Q Hyuuga.*

"You take away this poison and leave now or I'll kill you."

*With that last statement he stuck two kunai‘s in the back of Hayashi and Sin‘s heads making them his to control. He then turned to Orion and nodded as if to say “Let‘s do this“.*

((Chuin I dont think he ever untied you but this way we can be sure your safe. Also it's not god modding what I just did Zeramaru incase you think that becase the description says it leaves the person frozen so the other ninja can either attack or retreat and I think it'd be godmodding if you closed your eyes as I was doing it because there is no way to see it coming.))

((Also it never said Sin died neither for Hayashi but they have never been on gaia in a long time and have stopped posting in the guild for months. ))

((On a last note I know those jutsu because of a scroll I stole from Kit when he was learning kinjutsu from lenon. The neo-byakugan is a implant from Xantos and I made those clones at the mist docks before I arrived here.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:08 am
((thanks for the save, and what a post, what an attack, beautiful job.))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 am
Orion nodded as Hanzo nodded to him. He quickly glanced at Hanzo's shadow clone, the one who rescued Chuin, as he dashed off, most likely taking him to a safe place. However, Orion did nothing. He simply waited for his chance to show itself, and perhaps even kill Zeramaru, so that none of this will happen again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:53 am
((GO ORION KILL HIM!!!))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:48 am
Dp ignored everone and walked on through the broken gates......  
iHuntur generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:07 pm
IDC  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:11 pm
Huntur
IDC

(( I think you lived! Awesome dude! Like my idea? It gave you a 50/50 chance.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 pm
thanks. Friends?  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games