Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:15 pm
(Oh he's past that. He thinks she's drugged or something. Or better yet, he's already drugged)

KoTari put a hand on his chest, "I...I didn't...!" He looked into Makira's eyes. He was losing it, and fast. If he didn't do something then he was going to try and kill her. But he couldn't! Not anymore! His eyes wandered to her neck, where he made that symbol. No one else could see that symbol, no one else but Dragonkin, "Why? Why you? Why now?" His questions made no sense and kept coming quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:21 pm
"What?" Makira asked concerningly.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm
KoTari closed his eyes to force back the tears that he knew were coming. He shouldn't cry. He did this to himself.
KoTari relaxed only slightly. He reached his hand up and placed it over the symbol on Makira's neck. He would never be able to remove it. From now on...He would not call himself a proud Dragonkin, but a lowly... "Pet..." He finished his thought out loud. He looked into Makira's eyes in worry, his hand still over the symbol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:31 pm
"Pet?" She asked. She wasn't completely sure what he meant by that.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:39 pm
KoTari was trapped, and would be for the remainder of his life. He slowly took the soup from the table and started eating it absentmindedly. If it was poisoned, then it would make things quicker for him. He would keep himself in his human form and die instead of ridding it through a transformation to his real self.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:51 pm
"What's wrong? Tell me what's wrong." Makira pleaded.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:00 pm
KoTari considered his actions as carefully as he could, but he couldn't do much since she was demanding her new pet to speak, "You don't have to worry. I won't be leaving you anytime soon," He said simply as he ate. He still hated himself for this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:07 pm
"You don't have to stay if you don't want to. I'm not going to keep you here against your will." Makira said.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:10 pm
KoTari knew the deed was already done, so that option was not available to him anymore, "Mistress...What I did...out there in the forest..." He paused. He knew he had to tell her. She had to know, "I made you my owner...I'm...I'm yours now..." He looked into her eyes again. Some of the initial fear was starting to fade away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:20 pm
Makira looked at him. She was happy, but at the same time sad. "Why?..." Was all she could ask.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:22 pm
"Because I need to be connected to someone..." KoTari answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 pm
Makira hugged him. "Then I'm glad you chose me. I won't treat you as a pet. Now finish your food before it gets cold." She said. "And don't call me Mistress. Just call me Makira."  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:28 pm
KoTari looked at her with mixed feelings. She was giving him affection all this time?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:42 pm
Makira pulled back. "How long am I your owner for?" She asked curiously.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 pm
"Permanently," KoTari answered, kind of in a daze as he tried to figure out these new thoughts.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games