Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:30 am

Syn lands on the grass and then climbs up a tree. He lay on a big and old branch hoping that termites won't eat the branch and me him fall to the ground if he falls asleep.

((irish you know just as well as i do you enjoy texting her. but do you have 5 girls that text every morning and all day? x D I'm special and going to get raped))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 am

(( Guys stop all this ooc ))

((@Syn: Yea and I'm dating Selena Gomez rolleyes ))

((@Kazuma: Good for you lol ))

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:37 am

((Lol yes I do enjoy texting her but man i didn't even fall asleep last nigth we texted the WHOLE night soo i took a nap when she went to church >.< ive gots me a good little church girl >.< actually no shes not))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:53 pm

(waiting for ONI TO GET ONLINE!)

xPhi-Phix

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:57 pm

((Ok I'm really Bored Now... and Red uno is alsways going to all you that!))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:05 pm

(( ONI HURRY UP AND GET ONLINE! This is taking very long and no genin are online. ))

Nigai_Namida

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:58 pm

((I'll be on tomorrow... see ya then))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Dark-Phi
Phi flew backward from the explosion. He landed on the ground unharm because his sword was spinning so fast, it was like a spiral sheild of wind flowing in the air. "Is that all you got. Man that was fun pratice." Phi did a series of handseals and the earth rose from the ground. Black Orchid rose from Phi's hands. He and the sword was circle around with earth. A suit of armor form on Phi's body and a Boar like staff form around Black Orchid.

User Image

(When the boar open it mouth the Blade from Black orchid appears. You can call this the Horned Black orchid.)

((Dude I was going to make you a weapon. I missed like 20 pages....i haven't bben online since friday. I was waiting for orders on top of Mikoto, but I would dispelled him by now and I'll post I'm just joining the battle.))

Akira walked to the gates in full Oinin commander attire with mask and his Light assassin ring on. "I was working on something at the montain, I saw commotion....what's going on here?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 am

(IT BEEN A DAY PLEASE GET THE ******** ON!INE !!!)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:54 pm

((Ok... everyone calm down. For some of us, like Oni and a few other, myself included, we have lives and people that want to hang out with us. Idk what Oni is doing but if he can't be here he can't, so Wait. Because it's all you can do and stop complaining.))

L K r e g e r

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:33 pm

(I just want to RP! crying )
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:22 pm

(( I just want to get my new kinuga eye transplanted... ))

Nigai_Namida

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:28 pm

(( I just want to lose my virginity! crying ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 pm

(( Um... Hanzo... That's sick at the moment... *Hurls on Oni* He deserved that! ))

Nigai_Namida

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Dark-Ninja70
(( I just want to lose my virginity! crying ))

((what you haven't yet........ I am sorry for you man and I will keep you and vyour virginous in my prayers >.<))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games