Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, "Really? You don't think I look funny?" She pulled at the corset dress with a twisted look on her face. She giggled softly, only biting back some jealousy. "Oh, really..." She let her voice trail off before pulling Hunter out the front door. "We don't want to be too late," She commented with a smiled before turning on her heels to face him. Standing on her tippy-toes, she kissed him lightly on the lips. He was hers now. Thats all that mattered.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:26 pm
((I accidently stepped on one of the wires as I was leaving my room and it fell sad The hard drive is dead))
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand chuckled and despite the song choice he pulled Airi into his arms and began to dance gracefully with her. "I do control my temper otherwise I would have jumped on those boys right then and there. That would not have been right of me though now would it? You have every right to find someone here that amuses you but I can't help it unlike Hunter." He almost growled the name of his best friend but the fact that they had also once shared something intimate made his blood boil considering the fact that Hunter was born years after he was. He let it go though and washed his face of emotion other than one of a smile. He wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and spun her around playfully in time to the music with a small laugh. The jealous glares from the males made him laugh that much more. "You are a hit here Airi."  

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:28 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed and finished cleaning up his mess of a room before glancing at the clock. He walked out his dorm door and dashed off towards Ravins room. He gently knocked on the door before opening it and stepping inside, "Princess?" He called, smiling like a fool. "Are you ready?" He closed his eyes playfully, just in case she wasn't; he didn't want to ruin his suprise.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:46 pm
Airi Yuu

They twirled easily with the music. Their grace made the song seem as if it were something made to waltz to. Airi enjoyed Armand's presence, but she could still smell the jealousy coming off in waves from his nicely scented skin. She pressed another kiss to his cheek, whispering, "It's not the beauty that matters, but the mind."

Airi twirled herself out of Armand's arms and returned just as easily. His warm arm wrapped tightly around her waist. She did not blush, but smile somewhat sweetly. "I am glad to be back here. Though, I only came to fix some things. Then I shall be back on my way."

Ravin Black

Ravin giggled from inside her room. Slowly, she opened the door to reveal herself to Dylan. Her hair cascaded in gentle curls around her face, framing her pale skin and accentuating her dark brown eyes. She licked her lips and stepped outside into the hall. Ravin wore a black bodice and a matching skirt that showed off her pale legs. Her boots clicked as she circled Dylan hungrily, eyeing him with lust.

"Oh, you'll do quite nicely," she purred teasingly, running a finger down his cheek, neck, and stopping at his chest. "Surprise."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:57 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled as she slowly revealed herself. "Holy," He mumbled as she stopped into the hall. He placed his hands on her waist and smiled at her. "You are gorgeous," He kissed her neck softly as her fingers ran along his skin. "I just realized that I love suprises." He smirked, "And I'll just do? Oh come on." He kissed her again before closing the door and leading her towards the main part of the school. "I can't wait to rip those clothes off later." He purred into her ear, Ravin was almost as tall as him in those boots. It made him feel awfully short.

||oooh and Mana when you get a chance, Kage is talking to James!(: ||

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand let her twirl and then come back but his grip on her released a bit when she said those words. "You're leaving again? But why Airi?" He could feel his facade of being happy with her just being here slipping. He pulled her off the dance floor and out one of the doors that held a balcony that over looked the gardens a bit. He hid them in the darkness of the shadows so that they would have a bit of privacy. "Don't leave please. I just found you again."  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:04 pm
Ravin Black

"We already knew that," she murmured back as he kissed her neck. Ravin had to laugh at his humor. "I love them, too."

Dylan kissed her again, leading her to the cafeteria. She nodded to herself in approval. He was getting to know where everything in the school was even after only a few days of staying there.

"I can't wait to rip those clothes off later," he purred into her ear.

That got her heart racing, turning her on completely. Ravin glanced at Dylan out of the corner of her eyes lustfully. "Mhm, I know," she purred right back. "That's why I chose them."

Ravin giggled into his ear before pulling him through the torn spiderweb curtains and emerging into a dark paradise. Her face became that of a child's at Christmas presented with lots of gifts. She loved darkness more than anything, and the cafeteria was now a dream.

"Ooh! I love it," she nearly squealed. "Airi-sama has surely outdone herself."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline was at the house. She glanced around looking at it. It still seemed to amaze her how beautiful it could be. The car had picked her up a while ago. She loooked in the mirror at herself. She had found a dress that suited her. It wasn't really gothic. It was black though. That was considered gothic, right? She shrugged her shoulders and looked at her hair. She didn't have time to re-dye the pink black so she kept with the pink. She teased it up and did her make-up as usually, the dark circles around her eyes. Madi figured this was as gothic as she was going to get. She turned around and glanced at the open back. She wasn't sure she wanted to wear this, but by the time she wanted to change she was headed off towards the school in the back of the car.

~~~~

Madi arrived back at school. It seemed like forever since she was here. She got out of the car and smiled at the person driving. She headed off towards the dance. One would have heard the clicking of heels, but she had decided to wear her converse. They made her feel more comfortable. She quickened her pace towards the dance. Madeline walked through the doors and looked around. It was interesting. It meaning the decorations and everything.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:11 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled at her. "Well, I'm sure glad you picked these." He ran his hand down her side before entering the dance. It was dark and very decorated. "Airi?" He looked down at the beauty next to him, a confused look on his face. Ravin was very excited and Dylan smiled, he still felt sort of awkward in his attire but he'd get over it sooner or later.
Probably while he was showing off his wicked dance moves.
And by wicked I mean crazy enough to make a baby cry. He had moves on the soccer feild, however the dance floor was a different story.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:13 pm
Airi Yuu

Her heart actually ached when his happiness slipped away. Armand swept them away into a dark part of the balcony. Airi curled her arms around his neck, drawing Armand closer to the cold of her body. She laid her forehead against his.

"You want me to stay?" she asked softly.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 pm
Ravin Black

She sighed when Dylan ran a hand down her side. She glanced over at him and smiled. "Yes," she answered. "Airi-sama is one of the oldest vampires known." Ravin leaned closer to him to whisper, "She is two thousand-years-old."

Ravin drew Dylan out out more into the cafeteria. It didn't even look like the place where Dylan had eaten just a couple of hours earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:33 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand sighed and closed his eyes as he breathed in her scent. He tightened his grip on her and pressed his lips to her forehead. "I will always want you to stay Airi." He leaned down to kiss her on the lips but then pulled back when the scent of two familiar people entered the room. He looked up and turned back to Airi. "Someone is here. Well some people are here. Madeline and Ravin have turned up." He wondered what Airi's reaction to them both would be. He had noticed the anger in her voice once when she brought up the fact that Ravin and he had once shared a relationship. And with his new proclaimed love to Madeline he did not know what she would do. It was true that Airi did have some sense of control over her temper that was remarkable but he still worried. "I have to go to Madeline but I want to talk to you more. Airi please wait for me. I will want another dance with you as well." He kissed her lips once before speeding off in the direction of Madeline.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw her. Armand walked slowly to her with a small smile playing on his lips. "You look wonderful Madeline. I feel a bit over dressed next to you though." He laughed a bit and took her in his arms. "You took far too long to get here. I felt many eyes on me the entire time and all I thought about was you. Before you ask as well Airi is here." He pointed in the direction that he had left the female to the tiny girl in his arms.

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi leaned against the doorway, watching the tiny girl in a black number be hugged by Armand. He pointed her out even through the thickly dancing crowd. Airi closed her eyes and shook her head.

"He does get around to all the girls," she murmured to herself. Airi brushed some of her blonde curls behind her ear. "As it is, it will be."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:49 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She looked at him. A smile on her lips. "You look nice as well. Am I over dressed? I didn't know what to wear?" Madeline glanced down at her dress. It wasn't actually her dress. She had found it in Armand's mother's closet. She really hoped she didn't mind. She felt her smile melt away at the mention of her name. Airi was here. She was not fond of her. Armand was though. Madi decided she would pretend to like her just for him. Well, she would pretend just for now. "Okay. Have you seen Veronica? I haven't seen her in awhile." It probably had been two days since she saw her. Or maybe it was one. She had lost track of time.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:04 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled down at her, "Ah, but she looks eighteen as well?" He looked around and spotted a girl he reconized from earlier. Madline, that was her name. He smiled and looked around some more. Spotting one of the beyond beautiful girls, that had to be another vampire. Dylan took Ravin into his arms a bit more and spun her around gently before heading over to get something to drink, Ravin was still wrapped in his arms.
He took a drink and smiled down at her, "So, uhm, I can't dance worth crap," He mumbled.

||gasp! Armand kissed Airi! oooh! ): ||

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games