Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Apollo frowned not liking what was going on but he knew it was the best thing to do. He was the only one who knew the one flaw with what he had done. He decided to take a walk to help clear his head he still was carrying Rygor's emotional baggage. He knew it would go away soon but until then he was left emotionally unstable.

Rygor nodded as he herd Dulceri his subconcious had absorbed everything Dulceri had said and was converting it into memories and feelings. He frowned as he said one last thing that was from his previous memories "Please don't abandon me like they did" He said. That was the last thing his previous mind did as it sealed away and continued working with what he was told. He then got a content and calm look on his face he would wake soon.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Kenji sighed. Basically, Dulceri took the place of Nephilis in what he said to Rygor. All that was what Rygor felt to Nephilis and now it's his brother... He walked up to both of them. "If he lives here, he needs a room with things in it. Where do we put him?" he asked Dulceri.

Kurai felt Amrosia's aura far stronger when she had opened the door. He sighed and turned the knob of the door to find it open. "Hey Ambrosia. Long time no see." he said smirking. "So you're here too. And in a house filled with tasty aura." he said inhaling the air. "No worries though, I'm already full..." he added his joking manner gone.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:05 pm

"We won't." Dulceri said solemnly. "We promise. For now, you need to rest. When you wake up, everything will be better." He pats his shoulder then turns to walk out. He catches Apollo and speaks to him. "Now my son will have a friend. Although it's against her will...I feel so sorry for the guy. He lost his only family. Neph, Amiea...and his nation to me. I might need you to go to Evermore and get everything setup for the conversion."

~~~

"Don't say that." Ambrosia said against the door frame. "I guess you're here because you botched your mission. Mine has yet to be completed, but at least I'm not a failure." In reality, Ambrosia had strayed from her mission a while ago. "What brings you out here Kurai?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Kurai looked at her slightly confused and amused. "Don't tell me you like these mortals?" he asked. "Nah, I'm here cause I smelled the aura. Well I may have strayed from my mission but only for a little bit." he admitted, although not regrettably. "What about you? Why aren't you doing your job?" he asked ignoring her last question.

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Apollo frowned "Yeah I feel bad for him too but still it's for his own good and I'd rather have him on our side than out hurting himself and others" He said. He looked down "I guess I could handle things in Evermore but what about that girl who was with him I believe she was a former citizen of Shale" He said. He looked at Dulceri maybe we should tell her and put her in his memories" He said.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 pm

"Yes." Dulceri said quickly. "It's in our and his best interest. If you supressed his memories, then they'll resurface not long from now. If you've switched them, then once he gets a whiff of his past life, he'll start searching. We have to recreate everything perfectly so that he won't start to search." Dulceri began to talk more seriously of the subject. "We have to...make sure his past self dies. We have to burn all trails and cover all tracks. In the worst case, we'll have to kill the girl." He glances at him then back forward to a merchant waving as he passed.

~~~

"I don't like them. They've just..." Ambrosia pauses for a second and stands up from her crouch against the door. "My job will come soon okay? I just need some time to plan. Just...leave me alone for now okay? I'm sorta busy Kurai." She began to charge a silent beam of aura around her hand just in case. "Just hurry and blend in so that when you kill Nephilis, you don't get caught again."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Kurai shrugged. "Nephilis is practically dead and I don't think he's in Evermore anymore." he replied. He stepped inside the house and looked around. "Nice place you're staying. How about I stay here until you do start your job?" he asked, although he wasn't taking a no for an answer. "These people remind you of someone don't they?" he asked quietly.

Kenji was listening in to the conversation between Dulceri and Apollo. He tensed at the mention of killing a girl. "No killing." he said interuppting their talk. "Just make sure he never leaves Shale. Then he won't bump into anything that will remind him of his past life." he stated.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Apollo frowned "Let's hope it doesn't come to killing her and don't worry his memories wont come back until he truly needs them if ever" He said. He looked down not liking the thought he looked at Dulceri "but from being in his head I knows he loves her alot. He smiled "It's funny some of the things you find in a persons mind you know dreams, asperations, desires, love" He said. He looked at Rygor who wasn't too far away "We should get him somewhere that isn't on the floor he should be waking up in a few minutes" He said. He walked over to Rygor and put his hand on his head "Love is a terrible thing to waste so I want you to remember the woman you love she will fit into your life here" He said. He looked at Dulceri "I'm sorry if thats not how you wanted it but I figured that is the least we could do and besides if she doesn't do this willingly I will make her even if it is against my morals" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:10 pm

"I don't want to kill her either. From what Nephilis told me, the people in Evermore aren't to happy about me being thier new leader. I think if Rygor gets enough steam behind him, he'll or at least, he'll have the power to start and upheaval between us and separatists. We don't want another Shalean Civil War do we?" Dulceri's grandfather fought in that war and it took his life just after his father was born. "Anyway, Kenji's right, let's try to keep this as clean as humanly possible."

~~~

"Yes." Ambrosia responded silently. She wasn't much of a liar, but lying to herself got her far in her other life. "These people remind of something, not someone. Kurai, you can't stay here. If you do...I'll be imposing as well as putting their life at stake. I'm not a aura-hungry beast like you other three are. Just do me a favor and go somewhere and die."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Kurai smirked. "You do realize if I was like the other two, the people in this house would be dead by now?" he asked. His eyes narrowed at the last part. "I'd love to. Too bad I can't." he responded simply. "When was the last time you killed someone? No one's self control is that powerful.." he said grimly. He killed cause he had too. Sometimes he overdoes it but other times he doesn't.

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Apollo nodded "your right although I didn't know there was a Shalean Civil War" He said. He looked at Rygor who seemed to be stirring "I think he's coming to everyone ready?" He asked. He looked at Dulceri and Kenji "Lets hope this worked" He said.

Rygor shifted for a moment as he began to wake up. He frowned he had a major head ache. He opened his eyes and sat up. He yawned and stretched before looking around "Ugg where am I what happened" He said. He turned and saw Apollo, Kenji, and Dulceri not recognising them for a moment. He then smiled "Good morning Dulceri sir and nice to see you Kenji and Apollo" He said. His voice now calm and happy he no longered remember Amiea or Nephilis leaving. "Some one want to tell me why I was sleeping here?" He asked.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Kenji nodded. When Rygor woke up he walked over to him and helped him up. "Well, I think you hit your head whlie you were sleep walking." he teased. "Actually I have no idea. As you can see, I'm all bandaged up." he replied smilng. He mentally sighed. Rygor forgetting everything made Kenji a little sad.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:53 pm

"It's good to have you back." Dulceri said after Rygor sat up. "Well, you're lying here because you took a bad attack from Kenji here about a few days ago. Concussion, loss of memory. You missed a war actually." Dulceri was preparing a test with that statement. "We had to fight Nephilis because well, he was sorta trying to take away our freedom. We can't have that now can we Rygor?"

~~~

"I killed someone less than an hour ago. It was a man that could emit a disease. A small girl helped me." Ambrosia teleported outside behind him and glared at him with spiteful eyes. "The entire lot of you...mindless fools. Don'y you know what you're purpose is? It's to kill yes, but it's much more. Tell me, what was your past life about? And let's take the conversation elsewhere."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Kurai just nodded. "Emit desease? That's interesting. Yet you didn't kill the small girl. How interesting." he muttered. He just shrugged at what she said. "Don't really care. This is a living hell, what's the point of thinking about the "purpose"?" he asked. He sighed. He already knew that answer. His eyes went cold though at the last question. "We celestials all have a pitiful past. Mine is no different." he replied. "And you?"

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Rygor frowned "well I guess that makes sence" He said as he looked around. He looked at Dulceri "I'm sorry about missing the war then sir but that would explain my head ache and why my mind seems a bit cloudy" He said. He stood up and looked at Kenji "I hope I didn't have something to do with your injuries" He said. He thought for a moment about Nephilis feeling like something was wrong with that but then he shook his head thinking it was a side effect of the concussion "No we can't, it's a good thing you stopped him I just wish I could've helped..I'm sorry though I know he was a good friend of yours" He said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games