Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:53 pm
There was something I planned on writing awhile back, when I came back from lunch, but I forgot to say it, lol.

Anyway, I need less than 100 posts until I move off page 5 and onto page 4.

Can you tell what my current focus is for here in Why Not? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:55 pm
Shadow and I are chatting right now online.

We just finished discussing about queer related things. It started with him mentioning an anime movie that he rented from the library, that had homosexual references. That then related to him talking about the best date he's ever had - one with a guy friend of his. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm
It got me thinking about what my best date would be, which wasn't that hard to do. It was an outing with a male friend of mine awhile back, that I had a crush on. This was before I revealed my feelings to him. Basically during that time I was getting confused readings on his actions. So... for me, I considered a date... though I don't what he would've considered it. One of the discussions we even had on this "date" was his ex-girlfriend asking him before he left if our outing was a date or not, and whether I knew which it was. He never mentioned to me what his response was to her questioning.

*shrugs* But despite it probably not actually being a romantic date... I still consider it the best date I've ever been on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 pm
And the best dance I've ever had... was at the first Queer Prom I went to. One of my friends I made at college and I did a combination of various ballroom dances in the center of the room. 3nodding I wish there were more people who were willing to do something like that with me... because I loved dancing like that.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:01 pm
So yeah... that's what the last topic was that Shadow and I were talking about.

Now we're talking about balance in one's life... and him talking about how all of the good things in his life seem to be "balanced" by bad things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:03 pm
It's always neat getting to talk with someone you've known in the past but was on acquaintance level during that time... and then later on in your life, you become friends and you learn more information about certain events you remember happening during the acquaintance period.

Like right now... I just learned the reasoning behind why Shadow has been expelled back in high school.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:08 pm
*dances slightly to the music she's listening to*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:20 pm
I just bought myself one of the items from the new CI. xd It was fairly cheap, so I decided to go ahead and get it.

The rest... meh... it'll be a long time before I get them.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 pm
Warning... the following context is Twilight related. So if you don't want to read about Twilight stuff, just skip to the next post, lol.

The most common discussion revolving around the Twilight franchise is whether you're Team Edward or Team Jacob. As I've read the books I've been trying to figure out which side I'm on. With the first book, I was just "Meh." In the second book, I was still in a neutral standing, though starting to mingle more towards the Team Jacob side. And now that I'm reading the third book... I definitely have to say that I'm more Team Werewolves than Team Vampires. So obviously Team Jacob is where I stand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:25 pm
It was fun sitting in the sun yesterday playing on my laptop. 3nodding Too bad the clouds decided to come rolling in again. The sun's been trying to push them away, but those clouds are being quite stubborn.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 pm
Maybe I should go ahead and start reading the essay/book for class. At least I could talk about random things I run across in the context, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 pm
If I did that, then I can look back at my various comments and write my CR #2 around what I was discussing. Hmm... sounds like a plan. I think I'm going to do that.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:29 pm
I think it's interesting that our teacher is having us start reading the shorter books first and saving the longer books for later. xd And the book, "Love Medicine", is one of the ones saved for later in the sesson. But at least I could do the CR for that week early when I get around to finishing the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:29 pm
Anyway! Here I go reading N. Scott Momaday's essay "The Man Made of Words."  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:34 pm
It's interesting reading this essay, and seeing some familiar passages from the book "The Way to Rainy Mountain" in it. In some ways, the essay gives more information in between various paragraphs that were in the book. In some ways, it's nice having the background information, and then in other ways, it feels like it disrupts the original flow I was used to when reading the book.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games