Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 pm
Massasooni looks at Shadow with an eyebrow raised, but soon comes to realize it was him... for the barrier couldn't have broke that quickly. He looks away from Shadow to look around as he asks "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:39 pm
Shadow ignores him as he works on the barrier.He couldn't get distrasted.

On the other side were strange looking demons that almost look like shadow but wasn't  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:23 pm
Massasooni wasn't sure what was happening, but he could tell that those on the other side of the barrier seemed as if they would be a bit of bad news if they got in. He brings his index finger and middle finger of his right hand to his mouth to whistle, quickly getting the attention of Frank and causing him to zip to Massasooni nearly instantly. "Hu? Oh! Want me to fight the--" "No, Frank... just help out Shadow in keeping up the barrier." Frank sighs before bringing his hands forward and assisting Shadow in keeping up the barrier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 pm
Shadow saw the others look at frank with hunger.He hisses then moves fast and pushes frank to the otherside of him.He spoke in a strange language and the other hissed at shadow.Shadow smirks and flips them off then goes back to working"Pixies don't go near them.They wont hesitate in eating you"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:35 pm
"I've been eaten many times... I know the ways of avoiding a death by consumption." He says as he flies back around Shadow, but flies at a higher height, and continues helping out the barrier. Massasooni draws his sword, readying himself in case those on the other side broke through.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:08 pm
Shadow said nothing then finished the barrier but he walks through it with ease and went towards the others who backed off some.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:53 pm
Massasooni raises an eyebrow, sheathing his sword and then crosses his arms. Frank flew around before abruptly stopping as Shadow stepped out of the barrier.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm
Shadow smirks at them since he was out of the barrier he could do what he wanted without hurting luna.He looks at Frank and Massasooni"Go home these are mine"He looks back the other beings who were still backing off.They knew what shadow could do.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 am
((Sorry, sort of been sick for the past few days... and having computer problems. sweatdrop ))

Massasooni glances to Frank to see that he was more curious than he was near being scared before glancing forward again to Shadow and the other similar looking creatures. He then sighs before turning away and walking. "Frank, come. Shadow has this handled." As Massasooni began off and requested him to come, Frank looks back and forth, from Shadow to Massasooni for a moment before darting off and following after Massasooni.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:09 pm
(Its ok)

Shadow smirks then faught his own kind enjoying it way to much  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:41 pm
Massasooni stopped outside the front door of the house to look back to Frank, watching him zip past him as he opens the door. He rolls his eyes before following him in and shutting the door behind him. Vex opens her arms to hug Frank as she drew close before dragging him in a corner with her and asking Frank in a whisper "What's going on?" Massasooni shakes his head at the two pixies before looking out the window. "There's other people like Shadow, or something... and they were attacking at the barrier... he's got it handled though." Frank explains to Vex before glancing over his shoulders to try and see if he could see Shadow, but then notices Massasooni already at the window, so he looks back to Vex as she asks him "Why is there his own kind attacking at the barrier?" Frank shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not as connected to Shadow as Luna is, so I don't know." Vex nods slightly before both of them depart into the privacy of their own room. Massasooni glances back as the pixies finally moved to their room before looking back out the living room window.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:34 pm
Attention...

I am quitting gaia. I just can’t be on anymore. I know this may be sudden, for that I am sorry... but...

Goodbye.

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:03 pm
(its ok take care my friend)  
old rps