Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:54 am
Aeris removed her head from his shoulder, burying her face his blue hair. She spoke softly, shaking her head a bit. "I wouldn't lose them. To be truthful, there are more than one Little Brother and Little Sister. But I digress.. If you think it would be better to search the market, then I say do so. But I do want to help you in anyway I can. Even if that means masking what you are doing." Her fingers danced lightly over his neck, down to his chest.

She laid her head on his shoulder once again, covering his hand with her own. "You're not dying anytime soon on me. I love you too much to allow that." She smiled a bit, nuzzling his neck. As much as she wished to help him do what he wanted for the dolls, she couldn't help but wonder what would happen between them. Would he find someone else that was more like him? She shook her head once again, pushing back those thoughts, though now a new reality struck her. Aeris loved him, more than she could comprehend, but she loved him. "Alright, you can have it your way, for now. But I don't want you to do anything that'll take you from me. Cause if you do, I'll go search for you within Hell and kill you myself." She smiled a bit, not laughing or anything. Who knew if she was serious or not.

Sulthena took the flower and wove it into Animula's hair, smiling once she was done. "There. That looks pretty on you." The elder elf smiled, turning her head over to the area where the dolls where.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:32 am
She made a small disappointed sound when he left her arms and bed, but she was enjoying the view too much to really complain. Though he was still half dressed, she still got to admire him, and tilted her head to the side for a better angle. At the mention of a shower a twinkle of mischeif entered her eyes. "And who's to say that I do not need one myself Cy?" she called out as she watched him leave.

But she rose gracefully from the bed and spun magic around her. It wasn't long before she was clean and refreshed from her own type of "shower" adn then giggled as she sought some clothes. WEll, only a dress really. She didn't care for wearing much of anything else now. the dress was a lightweight green material adn hit her about midthigh with short sleeves and v neckline. She ran a brush through her hair adn then loosely braided it back after a moment of thought and then looked impish. "He said no peeking...but i think I will aafterall..." she mentally decided.

Concentrating a little she pulled up some magic and then went invisible...or blended in with everything around her. A useful spell it was.

Tiptoeing all the way up to where the vampire was, she snuck in and perched on the counter, enjoying quite a lot the sight of a wet vampire.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:10 pm
Caly went unnoticed for a good while, while Cy enjoyed the hot shower. Though most vampires were afraid of water, for they could drown in it easily enough, Cy didnt fear it as much as his brethren did. It wasnt until he had finished with his shower and turned off the water that Cy finally sensed someone else in the room.

"Caly... somehow i know thats you. You naughty little elf." Cylaughed gently as he wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out of the shower. "Where are you?" He said looking around the room. It was a pretty good trick, being felt but not seen or heard.
_

"I didnt say i was going to die anytime soon. Just that my souls heading straight to Hell for all that ive done." Vincent said sincerely to Aeris. He turned to her fully and cupped her face with both his hands. "Dont worry im not going anywhere. Your too fun. And well see what we find in the marketplace first no?" Vincent suggested. "Then we can use little sister and brother if we need them."

Vincents smile disappeared and a realization hit him. "You really are willing to do anything for me arent you? Ive never had that before." Vincent said as he released the girl.
_

"Cool." Animula said with a smile after the flower was put in her hair. "Alright a few more than im done with this game." Animula said as she ran back to the bushes and gathered a few other fruits and flowers.

The two ran through them quickly Animula proving to have keen observation and almost photographic memory. The girl was a knowledge seeker she wanted to learn all she could and absorbed it as fast as she could breathe.

When they were done Animula sat besides Sulthena, the little girl half wanted to sit in the womans lap but she didnt. "Got any other games? Maybe we can go somewhere?" Animula asked. "I am getting hungry. All those little fruits made me want more."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:01 pm
"I know." The elf shook her head and then shrugged. "Alright, Marketplace should have an area where we can watch from. I remember it from when I first came here." She nuzzled into his touch, turning her head to kiss his palms.

She watched as his smile disappeared, her own turning into a frown. What had she done that would make him do so? "Yes, I am. Is that a bad thing to you?" Aeris replied, running her fingers through her emerald tresses.

--

Sulthena smiled and nodded to Animula. "Alright." It seemed like the time flew by as they went over the names of the fruits and flowers. It seemed that the little demon was a quick learner.

The elder elf smiled as they sat next to each other. "I think getting food sounds like a good idea. Maybe we should wait for the others. I have a feeling that they would probably want to come with us."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:59 pm
((soon as marsel posts ill post))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:28 am
((Sorry, haven't felt like Rping the last couple of days...))

Caly was quite enjoying herself adn grinned when he spoke. She tilted her head to the side, considering if she should take the spell off, or reveal herself to him. It didn't take long to come to a decision, because as she reached out to caress his shoulder, down to his chest she let the magic fade from her body.

"I'm right here," she giggled adn then hopped down to slide her arms around him, tilting her head enough to give him a kiss.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:12 pm
((Its okay i get in those moods too. Just you were the ones who wanted me to come back lol. But ill see if i cant spice things up and keep you two interested.))

Cy shivered at Calys touch and his eyes went alight with a passionate fire. "So you are." Cy smirked as he grabbed Calys hands and pulled her close. He welcomed her kiss with a close of his eyes and a tease of his tongue.

When the kiss ended Cy rested his hands on Calys shoulders. "That was quite a spell. I didnt sense you right away, which could be good and bad." Cy smirked.

"I have to wonder what else your capable of Caly. And i have been thinking.." Cy added before pausing for a moment. "Along with exploring your powers i think we should start pitting them against mine. What do you say?"
_

"No actually its not. Im just surprised someone would care for me that much that theyd keep my secrets, let alone help me with them." Vincent said honestly as he turned his attention fully to Aeris.

"Most of my life has been spent in chaos, running from people because of something i did. The rest was spent under that mask which kept me from being myself." Vincent said with a smirk.

He slipped his hand under Aeris's chin and leaned in close. His lips brushed Aeris's before moving in for a soft kiss. "Come on my pupil lets head to the marketplace." Vincent grinned his eyes brimming with a devilish intent as well as a bit of insanity.

Vincent left the bed and started out of the room, his eyes locking on Aeris, beckoning her to follow the blue haired Demon.
_

"Okay sounds good." Animula said with a smile. She then did something uncanny for her. She wrapped her small arms around Sulthenas neck and gave her a hug. "Thanks for the game. Its nice playing with you Sulthena." Animula said sincerely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:14 pm
"Unlike most elves, I don't have a hidden agenda. You can trust me." She smiled a bit, shaking her head.

She grinned a bit as he spoke, nudging his side lightly. "Aren't you glad we broke that from you? Besides, your face is handsome without it."

She murred lightly as they kissed, running her fingers through his hair briefly. "Let us go then." She saw that bit of mischief and insanity in his eye and grinned, leaping up to follow him.

--

Sulthena smiled and nodded to Animula, taken back as the girl hugged her. She wrapped her arms around the demon and hugged her as well. "You're welcome. We can play anytime."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 pm
Vincent smiled devilishly at Aeris's words. She was right, he was glad they had broken his bonds and freed him from the mask. Life was more interesting now and he could feel his old self returning. Though it would be awhile before he completely fell back into his old habits.

Vincent slipped by Aeris before giving her a** a firm grab. He chuckled lightly and broke into a run leading the way out of the mansion and away from the clan to the marketplace.

((to the marketplace))
_

Animula released Sulthena after a bit and looked up at her waiting for direction from her. The little demon girl was going to quickly adopt Sulthena as a mother if the elf wasnt careful.

"So where are the others? What are they doing anyways?" Animula questioned as she turned her eyes to the mansion. "I bet their playing around with one another." She said with her arms folded over her chest and a bit of jealously in her voice.

"Cant we eat without them?" She asked. "I am hungry." She said her eyes momentarily flashing crimson. The vampire in her had yet to show its face, but it would in time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:31 am
Aeris smirked a bit, slipping into a thigh length green tunic, white pants and black knee length boots. she placed a belt around her waist and nodded to him, yelping once he grabbed her a**. "Hey!" Racing after him, she yelled at him all the way. "You cheeky little pervert! Get back here so I can beat you!"

--

Sulthena nodded, standing up. "They are heading to the Marketplace, at least Vincent and Aeris are." The elf dusted off her dress and smiled as Animula spoke. "Well, if they are off playing with each other, that is fine. It gives me more time to get to know you." She snickered a bit, holding out her arms for Animula to come to her. She was starting to like the girl more and more.

"If my guardian will come with us, then we will be able to go eat." Because of her blinded state, she didn't trust herself to take the there by herself.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:27 pm
((is Marsel gonna post?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:49 pm
< She's probably been on WoW so much that she forgot to. I'll remind her. >  

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:05 pm
((>.> *sweatdrop* Guilty as charged.... <.< *sweatdrop*))

"Mmm." she looked almost sleepy eyed when he finished the kiss and pulled away. She smiled at him lovingly at him and leaned against him again, sliding her arms around his waist and holding him close. "Either way I think I will keep the secret of that spell to myself." she grinned mischeviously.

At his next words she leaned back and blinked at him, "Pitting them against yours? I...I'm not sure if that would be good..." she slowly stammered, but then let the thoughts run completely through her mind and then ended up slowly nodding. "I guess it would be for the best...but even so I think we might have to pit mine against the two darkies after awhile. You adn I are too intertwined to know the complete effectiveness of my powers against another's."

Then she dropped her arms from him and looked to the window, a small frown marring her face. "But we'll have to do this outside. I couldn't bear it if something happened while inside the mansion."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:13 pm
"Im sure Aeris and Vincent would want to give it a go." Cy said with a smile. "Alright outside it is then." Cy said before he left the shower and slipped out into the bedroom. He donned a towel momentarily before drying himself off and dressing.

It wasnt long before Cy donned his teachers uniform and was ready to head outside. "Alright you come on." Cy said to Caly with a smile. He waited for her before heading out of the room and to the garden.
_

"Alright." Animula said while she waited for Caly to show up. She hoped they could go, she was getting hungry.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Sulthena nodded to her and chuckled. "You know how Caly and Cy are. Slow as always. Perhaps we can talk them into going to the marketplace. We could probably find some good deals there."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games