Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:20 pm
Lili laughed quietly and kept his eyes covered, she kissed his cheek lightly "Nope wrong! Guess again" she smiled down at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 pm
Hearing her voice, Damian instantly knew who it was. "Lili! You sneaky devil!" he laughed and put his arm around her. "Why I oughta!" he joked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 pm
Lili stuck her tongue out playfully and hugged Damian. "I thought you would be gone longer" she frowned a little. "I'm sorry you had to go to a funeral? I sent some flowers, and Daddy said that her uncle would be going to heave. So no worries" she smiled a little at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:38 pm
"Thanks." Damian said and pulled out a seat for her. "Yeah, Lena didn't want to stay a few nights more." he muttered and ran a hand through his silver hair. "Our uncle was like a second dad to her." he sighed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 pm
Lili sat down beside Damian. "I could always have him appear as a ghost, but that might be more painful for her. But if she has any last words for him, then I can tell him." she smiled weakly. She noticed that Damian had a drink and snatched it away taking a sip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:47 pm
"Nah, she said what she needed to say when we left him to go to this school." Damian said and reached for his drink, but only grabbed some air. He blinked at his hand and started looking for his drink.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:52 pm
Lili smiled "Alright. Oh and I ate all the cake out of boredom while you were gone." she handed him his drink. "But I made a fresh cake this morning, you can have some if you want." she smiled a little and kissed his cheek lightly, then rested her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 pm
"Not even a slice for lil ol' me?" Damian pouted and rested his cheek on her head. "Hoy, well I'll just have to eat that whole cake and see how you like it!" he teased while stroking her hair.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:06 am
"Haha, maybe you will get some on your face" she teased referring to what had happened before. "Wanna go eat it while it's fresh?" she laughed a little, when his cheek rested on her head. His hand on her head as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 am
"As long as it doesn't make me think of a burger!" Damian laughed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:16 am
"It wont, But you better like chocolate cake!" she demanded in a joking way then stood up. She held her hand out for him to take "Come along cutey" Lili stuck her tongue out playfully at towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 am
"Nuh-uh, you're coming with me." Damian smiled and picked Lili up bridal-style then walked towards their dorm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 am
Lili blushed a bright red when he picked her up "Fine fine" she laughed

(you post first o3o)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:32 am
Izuru strolled into the cafe and smiled as she dusted off her black skirt. "Darn thing keeps lifting. I knew that I don't cope well with mini-skirts!" She got a bit flustered and then took a seat at a table not wanting anything to eat but wanting someplace quiet enough so she could work on her story. She pulled out her mac laptop and turned it on as she looked around. "It's a bit too quiet in here." She didn't see many customers, but she shrugged it off not really caring and then opened up word and started typing down her story while humming to herself.  

izuru-_-hitomiya

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:44 pm
Izuru closed down her laptop and sighed. "I should go out and make friends or something. I can't be a computer nerd forever." She looked into space picturing a fat guy on a chair eating chips while playing video games on the computer, then she shivered a bit. "I don't want to end up like that." She sighed again and headed out of the cafe.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games