Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm
I think I'll have fish. *watches the river for any possible fish to be swiming in it*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:31 am
He just stays in his spot, listening to their conversations, he doesn't really care much about what it was about, he always used this for practice for hunting, he see's a squirrel scamper, impulsively he yells "SQUIRREL!!" realizing what he just did, he bites his paw and stays put, hoping they don't call him out  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:44 am
"i will not kill you in a heartbeat, only if you get in my way..." -he chuckled a bit- "by the way if you need some medicine come by me. i know poisons and there antidotes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 am
*after watching for about half an hour and see nothing* guess no fish today, time for some other wildlife.*walks into the woods to look for some food*  

Gravekenshin

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 am
-he drinks something from a green vial, and his smile still remains-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 am
*walks around the woods for a bit and finds a male deer* hello food. *I slowly sneak up on it*  

Gravekenshin

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:00 pm
He opened one amber eye, keeping a eye on the newcomers; not that he was openly distrustful of them, oh no! It just paid to keep unknown factors under observation until you were sure. He raised his head a bit and croaked out a quiet spell, one of the more minor ones he knew, and closed his eyes as the spell ran its course and a creature shimmered into shape.

He wasn't sure what the humans called them , but GryphonKin called the creatures Prana; they seemed to be part of the shifting, nebulous dimension that Magika users drew their power from, but as noone who had attempted to enter that dimension had ever returned with their sanity intact, it remained a theory.

This Prana took the form of a mischievous Kitsune colored firebird; Bakher huffed as he wondered if it was one of the more destructive Prana, or if it just preferred the form it took. It hovered for a moment before landing, and peered up at him with the vibrant emerald eyes their kind was known for before it spoke to him in a piping voice.

"You called, Child of the Sands?"
"Do not call me that... I have not been one forrrr many yearrrrsss...."
"Apologies. What did you call me for then?"
" Therrrre are sssseverrral newcomerrrrs to the arrrea. Would you mind keeping a eye on them, as well as noting anything unussssual?"
" Unusual how?"

Bakher used his Magik to create the spectral image of the ring he'd pulled off the Wyverns, and let the Prana take a good look at it before dispelling it.

"That rrrring was on a grrrroup of Wverrrrnsss that attacked me and a Drrrragon.... That'sss not norrrrmal behaviourrrr forrrr a Wyverrrn."
"If you say so; I've only been in the Material World a few times. I'll keep a eye out for any of these... "ringed" Wyverns."
"Thank you."

The Prana flared its wings and made to take off before Bakher remembered another thing about summoning Prana.

"Beforrrrre you go, little one, what is yourrrr name?"
" Ah, GryphonKin's infatuation with knowing the names of all the creatures they summon! Very well, I know your name already. You may call me Tirtrial."

With that, the Prana left, leaving a faint trail of sparks behind it that were insubstantial as a ghost; they might look real, but Prana were little more substantial than a Kitsune if they wanted. He wondered briefly if letting it roam loose without coercion spells was such a good idea, as they could be terribly mischievous and loved to play pranks on everyone they encountered. He shrugged; it wasn't like Tirtrial would play lethal pranks on those it encountered.

He clicked his beak and shuffled his feathers before laying his head down on his forearms again, and closed his eyes, drifting slowly off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:40 pm
Snowstorm
"what is that" she barked ready to take him on.
Eclipes
"did you hear him, he was talking about antidotes and posions" she barked looking like she was smarter than her sister.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

deathstarlink97

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:32 pm
*a wolf walks into the empty den slowly he looks around to see if he was alone* hmmm.. dosent seem to be anyone around better just take a drink from this stream and be on my way .. *bends down to drink some water from his paws*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 pm
"this is a drink, its for me and me alone."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

deathstarlink97

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 pm
GAAHHH!! *got scaired and feel back a little shaken sitting on the ground* gezz what the... *rubs my back as it hurt from falling down*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 pm
"!? well are there more?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

deathstarlink97

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 pm
I dont have a clue ... *gets up and dusts off my cloths gently I tilted my neck to the right and left making a loud crack sound and sighed in relief* ahhh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm
(i will brb see you later)
"how interesting. well welcome"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

deathstarlink97

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:59 pm
(kk)
thank you its nice to be welcomed edleast somewhere *gives a small grin smile*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games