Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:16 pm
Pure T0rture

"REGARDLESS. Anyway, tell me, young one," purred the man, looking down at Devlin. "What happened to you?"

Dominick opened the door, smiling as he took the baby into his arms. "Thanks, Iris. If you want, you can take him for longer tomorrow while Xaene and I go to a gala at my parents house."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

"I was forced into it a while ago... My half eleven blood is apparently a special treat to anyone who drinks it..." Devlin sighed, rubbing his neck. "Those two found me in a shop.... And ended up fighting over me..."

"Oh no... You should take him with. After all, your parents haven't met him yet." She smiled at him, her eyes glimmering. "Besides, tomorrow's my day to look after Nightshade..." She sighed, looking down sadly.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 am
Pure T0rture

Erysichthon sighed, rubbing Devlin's arm gently. "I really am sorry, dear one. You shouldn't have to go through such a thing merely because of your blood. Why, I remember being young and told that Rider blood was supposed to heal anything, so that I had better be careful with who I become friends with." He released Devlin, only yo grab him once again the moment he was firmly seated on the countertop. With Devlin standing between his long legs, Erys started to carefully brush the halfling's hair, conjuring a pretty black brush just for the work. "Well, cutie, stay here as long as you like. We'll take good care of you, and throw out anyone that even looks at you funny.

"It's going to be rather hard to explain his sudden appearance and my quiet marriage to the extended, though. I doubt most of them even know I'm gay, or as gay as a man married to a beautiful man/woman can be," he sighed, kissing the forehead of his son. "Night...is he getting any better? Inna won't even call me up to tell me what's going on."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing lightly, Devlin looked over to Thanatos and bit his lip. "Th-thanks but I can handle myself...." He sighed, chewing on his lip more.

"Erm,.. Well... " Thanatos mumbled, clearing his throat. "We have a few hours before dinner is ready, so why don't you let us make you feel better?" He smiled, the grin growing at devlin's subtle blush.

"Really, take him with.... He barely gets to spend time with you..." She murmured, only to get really sad. "He hasn't left his bed in a month... And he's stopped eating...." She whispered, holding back tears. "I-I better go help snow...." She mumbled, hurrying off quickly as tears streamed off her face.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:22 pm
Pure T0rture

"And, oh my, can we make you feel better," purred Erys as he rubbed the brush handle up and down Devlin's back, his free hand gripping the young man's hip. "That is, if you don't mind a little fun."

Sighing, Dominick looked down at his son, smiling softly. "You are the most beautiful thing I can possibly dream of, and I will love and protect you until the day I die," he whispered, kidding Belyi's forehead.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:59 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

the half breed blushed lightly and nodded. "o-okay...." he mumbled, shivering at the rider's touch.

"dom.... is that Belyi....?" Xaene mumbled from the bed, a tired smile on his face.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 pm
Pure T0rture

Erysichthon moved his mouth to suck lightly on Devlin's neck. "Mm, it tastes like...Than, did you put my special edible lotion on him?"

With a nod, Dominick walked over. "Iris just dropped him off."

As Dante walked down the hallway, he sighed. He was looking down at his small stack of papers, trying to figure out how to sort it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Thanatos gave a small chuckle. "no, that's his natural flavor." he grinned, his eyes glowing.
"e-edible.... lotion?" devlin blushed, biting his lip. "w-what e-exactly... d-do i taste like....?"

smiling, Xaene held his arms out for dom. "cmere...." he hummed, wanting to hold his husband and see their son.

crying her eyes out, Iris didn't even notice Dante until she bumped into him, falling to her rear end.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:21 pm
Pure T0rture

"Like grapes...and a little like sugar," hummed the gorgeous man before biting the skin. "Ooh Than, come and taste our new toy~"

Dom easily slid into the bed and into his husband's arms, holding the baby so he was in both their sights. "He's just beautiful, isn't he?"

But she didn't hit the floor. Dante caught her with ease, holding her upright and to his chest. The papers fluttered around them, hitting the floor seconds before he spoke. "Iris...why are you crying?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Devlin blushed harder, biting his lip awkwardly.
"mmm lemme taste ~" the god hummed as he came over and gently nibbled on the halfbreed's neck.

"mmm yeah..." he grinned, resting his head on Dominick's shoulder.

crying softly, she leaned on him. "m-my brother..... h-he's .... he's getting worse...." she sniffed, shaking like a leaf in his big strong arms.

{click 1
click 2}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Erys' hand snuck around to Devlin's front, gripping the tent gently and rubbing his new toy. "Mmm, a big boy~ How very promising."

Dominick continued to smile, watching the baby sleep. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

Dante blinked, then bowed his head and held her tightly. "Everything will be alright, I promise. Do you really think I'd let him die?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing darkly, the drow bit his lip and held onto Erys's pants tightly.
"Erys... perhaps we should take him to our room?" than purred, his hands running up the rider's and the halfbreed's sides.

"me too..." the companion hummed, his eyes glimmering softly.

she sniffed and hugged him close, shaking more. "i-i... i know.... i'm... i'm just so worried...." she whimpered, breaking down into sobs.

{click 1}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Erysichthon nodded, licking Devlin's neck one more time. "Poof us there, won't you, baby?"

The heir leaned down, gently kissing his husband's lips. "I love you..."

"Don't be. Everything will turn out alright, I swear to you," he whispered, closing his eyes and kissing the top of her head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm
Mayah Playah

grinning, the god quickly poofed them to their room.

"o-okay...." she sniffed, holding onto his shirt tightly. he's....so nice to me.... why...? i thought... i thought he hated me....?

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Once in their room, Erys immediately laid the young man on the bed, smirking at Than. "You want to get the bottom half naked while I take care of the top?"

In one swift movement, Dante picked up the embodiment like a husband would his new bride. "Come on, let's get you to your room. I want you to stay in bed until further notice. I will care for Night."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games