Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akashi n Ryo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:23 am
I have played outbreak but i havent beatit yet, it rawks  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:14 am
XINVADER

It really does make sense. A new blow has been struck in the war against noobs.

Yay, I actually thought of something benificial to the guild.

Oh but when you say each game, do you mean out of the main series? Being for the fact that even I haven't played the likes of Outbreak. Even though I would love to. sweatdrop

Well if you haven't played Outbreaks and there was a question regarding Outbreak series, you'd just have to go an research it, won't you? Then you expand your own knowledge. See?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:27 am
Bio has a point.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:36 am
Ok then, go for it! lol xd  

miabyte

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:41 am
You want to put questions for the ones who wants to enter? Go for it. I proposed it long time ago but no one answered it. ­-_-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:09 am
I think the biggest issue here is, which one of us isn't too lazy to make the questionaire.

I say every mod comes up with one difficult question for:

RE0
RE1
RE2
RE3
RE Code: Veronica
RE4

And then bring them up in the Mods Only forum and decide which ones to keep.

If any non-mod thinks of a good question to ask the new people trying to join post it here.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:30 am
Totally up for that. razz

Except I haven't played CV or 3. Which makes me feel slightly n00bish. Although, I would've played 3, but we already know why I didn't... ¬.¬; *shakes fist at dumb GameStop employees*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:45 am
Awww man... Im left out cause im not a mod...
Bummer.
But if you guys need help with it im sure I can come up with some crazy stuff!

^_^

as for outbreak, Its fun but it really doesnt have anything to do with the main storyline.... The only character that SORTA fits in is Kevin. But this all takes place during or right before RE 2.

I honestly suggest that you'd play RE 2 over outbreak.

Though there is one cool part in Outbreak two where you go to the Umbrella Inc. in Raccoon city and you get attack by nothing but hunters... and then the tyrant goes crazy so your running from a tyrant and Hunters...

Ive declared it impossible on Very Hard mode.

I think ill stop talking now... sweatdrop  

kazuken kalith sorata

1,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I think the biggest issue here is, which one of us isn't too lazy to make the questionaire.

I say every mod comes up with one difficult question for:

RE0
RE1
RE2
RE3
RE Code: Veronica
RE4

And then bring them up in the Mods Only forum and decide which ones to keep.

If any non-mod thinks of a good question to ask the new people trying to join post it here.

I'm kinda leaning on both ways on the idea. We do invite newer people to the series who want to learn more about Resident Evil, but then again, we also dedicated this guild to attract much of the hardcore fans. I think if we do the questionaire, we'll be decreasing future members. We'll have to see if noobs populate the forums before we give a pop quiz.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:26 am
Even if they're new to the series, like I said, they should show initiative and go out and do some research to find out the answers.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:57 pm
questions eh...i could think of one or two like
how can you get barry killed in the original  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:50 pm
Remember when I said my GC was worn out and I was getting a remanufactured one? It came in today. Yay! Canas can kill zombies and other obscenely disgusting creatures with a cache of a**-kickery at his fingertips again! biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:43 pm
W00T !!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:09 pm
I was in a mental instution! It was great against zombies! Bullet proof glass, 15 foot hight fences... and locks, lots of locks!  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
I was in a mental instution! It was great against zombies! Bullet proof glass, 15 foot hight fences... and locks, lots of locks!
And what do you do if the patients and the personel are zombies? pirate  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games