Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheM-azingRen

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:57 pm
Hello! I am TheM-azingRen, but you can call me Ren! Or RenRen... which ever one you want to call me! mrgreen I'm 15 and I'm a guy.. just fyi.. (No.. I am not a skimp.. only my avi is... ) Hmm.. something about me.. I'm a dork! And I love anime! (Yaoi is the best! heart ) Nice to meet you!

Oh.. and if I won a million gold... hmm.. well.. I would buy stuff! But I would mostly marlvel at it's brilliance! mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:27 am
Hello, hello. I actually came across this guild on my own and decided to Join!

My username is Kyou~Kyou~Chimera [though I am saving gold to change that!] I want something new... You may call me Tabby or Jaysin. I'm 19 and in college. There isn't much to me. I love anime, manga and Harry Potter. I read all the time, and I love designing, though I can't do it personally. I'm almost always listening to music. I do write on ocassion, though I wish I had more time for that. When I'm out of college, I hope to be a Veterinarian [Yes, I'm an animal lover].

If I am by any chance a winner in this guild, I would probaby save the gold or buy items for my friends and myself for our dream avatars. Giving is always good, but so is getting lol.

Kyonkitchi-Kyou

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:49 am
Hello felow guild members. I am Aznkidd712, also known as Kidd when I Rp. In actuality my name is Ampy (Um-pee). I am a thirteen year old Laotion and love to Rp. I have been questing for awhile but never seem to get anywhere so, here I am!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:31 am
A rose by any other name...

Elloo.
I just joined last night, I didn't realize there was an intro thread until just now @_@

Anyways, I'm Raevyn, of course this is just an alias, but whatever. In roleplay, I am known as Raevyn, or Rae. I have a few other accounts for roleplaying but this is my main at the moment. I'm sixteen, but I'm very mature for my age, especially if you take a look at my school stare ..Sad to say that but, Moving on. I have a wonderful boyfriend, I'll not tell you his username because I don't want anyone to decide to hound him. I have one cat, three hamsters, a dog, and a younger brother heart

Recently my rabbit died, and just a few days after, we had to have one of my cats put down. So I've been pretty upset the last couple of days. I have a bit of an attitude and I don't let people put me down online. If anyone wished to have a roleplay session with me, all you have to do is PM me. I am pretty choosie about who I do roleplay with though so basically, If you're not literate then it's probably best not to ask. I'm not trying to sound rude or abnoxious but I like being able to read what someone writes and be able to make sense of it. And I absolutely hate 1337, it's lazy, annoying, and immature in my views. I have very strong opinions and have known to be a bit dramatic, but hey, who isn't every now and then, eh? blaugh

Some things I like include: Roleplaying, hanging out, joking around, randomness, painting, drawing, swimming, animals, and pepsi. There are a bunch more but I can't think of them at the moment and I'm typing as I think<3

Anyways, I suppose I should wrap this up, so if anyone has anymore questions about me, all you have to do is pm me and who knows, maybe we'll have a q&a session between us<3

Ta ta! <333

...could never smell as sweet.

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

X-xMinakox-X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:16 am
hi im minako  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:32 am
Hello, my name is dizzcxnt and I'm 15 years old. Most people I know call me dizzy or dizz. I got hacked 4 months ago and I'm trying to get back everything I had. I like Marilyn Monroe. (If you can't tell by profile and signature.) I'm going to be starting school in 9 days, gonk . My favorite movies are ones that Marilyn Monroe are in. I like some new movies (in the past 20 years.), but movies from the 40's, 50's and 60's are my absolute favorites. I haet Bush. I'm straight and proud that I like the c**k. I like mostly punk bands, but I like listening to jazz, oldies, metal, death metal, psychedelic rock and BARELY any rap.  

dizzcxnt

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:18 pm
female
13 (turns 14 in September)
I LOVE HP!! I also like anime and manga!!
I found out about this guild by finding it on someone's signature and decided to click on it to see what this guild was about and I decided to join.
If I win the 1,000,000 gold I'll probably spend it on things I really want like Elemental Hair, Angelic Boots, Enchanted Strings, Sealed Envelopes, Magical Giftboxes, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:50 pm
Oi!
I'm Xx--Panda_Fox--xX, but various people have given me various nicknames of which you can call me Panda, Pox, Poxy, Panda Fox, or you can just come up with another one.
I'm 19
I'm a college student
My best friends are;
A 20 year old ex-alcoholic with an amazingly fuzzy beard.
He drives -THE- Buel
We think of him as Grizzly Bear.
A 22 year artist who now works at the tobacco discount store.
He thinks of himself as a badger.
Those two make my life brighter.

I love animals.

I decided to join this guild after seeing so many of the little banners in different places all over the Gaia forums. My reason for joining is quite simple, I wish to meet other people while striving to complete my goal. I figure that if I were to win anything it'd go towards my penguin slippers and the rest would be distributed among the people who've helped me.

Xx--PaNda_FoX--xX

Diet Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:37 pm
User Image

Hi. I are Chaos; pronounced Ka-as. Not Chah-hose or Kaous.
I'm fourteen, and live in Texas, the wost state ever.
I got here by searching for the guild. And if I win... well, what I do with the winnings will be obvious.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:16 pm
Hihi~

I'm Gazette~
My name is after a band that i like *heard that before*
this is the first really site i kept up on so YAY
good luck to everyone on here!
And to the Captain, Vice Captain and crew thank for sharing! ;D keep it up!
See you around the~ 4laugh

G a z e tt e

Musc Is the Soul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:46 pm
HI!!!

I'm Lee_Lover. But in real life people call me Bertney (don''t ask,.. long,.. weird... story) I livee in Maryland and I barrel race (horse stuuf). I LOVE hanging out with my boyfriend, talking (lol) and listening to MCR, Three Days Grace, Green Day, and,...... yea. I saw the thread for this guild, and I desied to join. This is actually my firdt post here. If I won the giveaway I would finish my dream avi (and possibly add on to it since it only costs 130k. (Well, not only,.. but compared to 1m million,... it's kind of tiny.) And if I still have gold left (there's a 85% chance that I will), I will make a charity of my own and donate to some people!!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE THE CREW OF THE MILL-A-DAY-GIVEAWAY!!!

AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE HERE!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:56 pm

Hey i'm `teh jam. You can call me whatever nickname you like but i prefer Yiu my middle name. >3
I'm 16 but i look like 10 and act like 5. 8D
I'm obsessed with Dir en grey -coughKyocough-, music and the internet. <3 Can't live without it. blaugh
I love DDR and i'm trying to go insane on it to lose weight, but i've completely fooked up my body so it's kinda not working rught now. .____. I also have sleep problems so that's not helping me either. .___.
Erh, I LOVE cute animals. 8D Especially dwarf hamsters. <3
Also i love animanga much like most people here. blaugh Heh.
And um. Go to my site for more? -coughlinkpimpcough-

Thanks to Peasant for being a very generous gaian and thanks to everyone for making this awesome guild possible~! heart

keelun

juniper halo

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:51 pm
hello, i'm diZZy~!
i thought i had already posted my intro,
but i guess i haven't? o_o;

well, anyways,
i'm diZZy, but you may call me whatever you like,
so long as i know it's me you're talking to. xD
i live in California,
and i don't have the air conditioning on right now,
so it's REALLY HOT,
and i have a cat all cuddled up and purring in my lap
so i can't go turn it on. D;

*cough* well, anyways~
my friend Stir Fried Muffin wanted me to join this guild,
so i did. biggrin
it seems to be a severely awesome guild,
and even if i don't win anything,
i'm sure i'll still enjoy hanging around here~.
if i did win a million,
i would not only complete my dream avatar,
but make a few other dream avatars as well. biggrin
my main goal, though, is to get the horns of the demon,
which i have been saving up for~.
Muffin is letting me borrow hers right now. biggrin heart
after getting some items that i really really want,
i would donate here and there to friends
or random people. heart

anyways,
THANK YOU SO MUCH
for accepting me into this guild,
and for being so generous. heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:03 pm
Hello. I'm Cat King Martin. My real first name is Martin. Well call me Cat King, Cat, or just Martin.  

iLawl Kitty

0mg a cow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:12 pm
Hey, I'm omg a cow. I'm new to Gaia and literally have no money sweatdrop , so I found this Guild.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games