Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:59 pm
Hah! I told you I would have them by tonight and I have fulfilled my quest. And two minutes till midnight nonetheless, where I live anyways.

Quick question. I have a May letter. Keep it? r should I open it and if I open it what do you guys like better Monkey or Bear pajamas?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:11 pm
Melian
Welcome Melian , your Gaia Gold: 11097

My gold just sits there and does nothing. XD I don't know what I want to buy with it. o_o;

I don't get why people don't post in guilds they join either. I'm not really that active here, but at least I make an attempt to make a pointless post every now and then.

*gets out of lurkdom*
Maybe we're just very shy? redface
I just spend, spend, spend away xd
Welcome edhellos , your Gaia Gold: 8008
Stupid hoodie. Too expensive xp  

Edhellos

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:26 pm
edhellos
*gets out of lurkdom*
Maybe we're just very shy? redface

OMG YAY! *throws confetti*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:44 pm
*returns from the shops*
Pfft. You guys think that you have spending problems?

Welcome Nienna of the Valar, your Gaia Gold: 298

xp Stupid stuff I'll probably never wear but bought anyway because I felt like it... sweatdrop
Oh, and welcome, Tenshi! biggrin  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:58 pm
I spent some 60000 gold today.

I was depressed until I realized that gold is useless if not used. Then I was happy. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:22 am
Falathrim
I spent some 60000 gold today.

I was depressed until I realized that gold is useless if not used. Then I was happy. smile

Aaaaaack... most gp I've ever had is 2000. sad redface

Nienna, your fire things are pretty... what are they called? o.O  

treythea

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:21 am
They are called Fire Gauntlets. Also I win!
Welcome Onoj , your Gaia Gold: 44
A result of buying my winged anklets. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:25 am
P.S. None of the forums are working becauser they are working on them and I am now pissed. scream
Maybe I will just start work on a thread for discussion about the Balrog's Wings.

And on the note of gold how much do you guys earn periodically? Because I just went from here to the forums and gained over 20 gold, whereas I used to gain gold only one to three at a time. sweatdrop  

Onoj

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:31 am
Personally, I lurk constantly. And not very well. So I only gain a few in 5 minutes. I like to sit and read posts. And I also have the tendancy to do other things as well as browse Gaia.

...Like now! It's a snow day, so I'm making a pointless website on stupid Dreamweaver (AKA, the non-CSS-showing-jerk-program.). I'm just seeing if my patience will hold up. Plus, I need to know my way around it for business class.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:32 am
It depends for me. I earn more gold if I post something new then if I reply, and sometimes I don't earn any. I hate it.  

TenshinoHikari

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:41 am
Yay the maintenance is over!!! And Lanzer says that new Forum features are coming up!! Yay! I am excited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:48 am
Im saving up for a January Letter, and march letter.

*takes cookies out of emo bag, and gives them to everyone*
I'm being very good with my gold, and not spending it...but if I see a bargain I buy it, then sell it a little higher.

I wonder what the forum features will be...  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:51 am
Me too! But I was halfway wrong. The site work is done but the forums still aren't working. They either have lag (which I think is the case) or just aren't allowing any posts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:51 am
I like spending my gold...

But I guess that that explains why I have approximately 10 items in my inventory and 742 gold.  

curumo

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:56 am
Yay I am now up to 162 gold and here is my inventory.

User Image  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games