Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14214 14215 14216 14217 14218 14219 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro
HOLY s**t

WHAT

WHAT

GARD IS WHO

HOLY s**t COOKIE

WAIT, WHAT? DID I MISS SOMETHING?
IN ONE OF THE NOVELETTES IT IS REVEALED THAT SHE IS

ASDFGHJKL
Wait. Who?

One of the more famous valkyries in Norse mythology. Also she gives Harry some hot Vikings tonguing at the end. XD

Werewolves in loooooove~ Plus Harry kicks the a** of one of Mab's Commanders during the ceremony.

Awesome.
Hey, you know the bit of a relationship Harry and Lash had near the end? I wonder if that qualifies as narcissism. xd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro
HOLY s**t

WHAT

WHAT

GARD IS WHO

HOLY s**t COOKIE

WAIT, WHAT? DID I MISS SOMETHING?

ASDFGHJKL
Wait. Who?

One of the more famous valkyries in Norse mythology. Also she gives Harry some hot Vikings tonguing at the end. XD

Werewolves in loooooove~ Plus Harry kicks the a** of one of Mab's Commanders during the ceremony.

Awesome.
Hey, you know the bit of a relationship Harry and Lash had near the end? I wonder if that qualifies as narcissism. xd
xd Maybe. Harry's quite the player nowadays.

Allegro

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro

ASDFGHJKL
Wait. Who?

Awesome.

Is he? I only count Susan and Whatsherface the childhood friend. I feel like I'm short a couple. xd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro

ASDFGHJKL
Wait. Who?

Awesome.

Is he? I only count Susan and Whatsherface the childhood friend. I feel like I'm short a couple. xd
Luccio, Lash, Gard, Molly (only in the dirtiest recesses of his mind), and Murph (it's going to happen. You know it, and I know it.)

Allegro

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro

Awesome.

Luccio, Lash, Gard, Molly (only in the dirtiest recesses of his mind), and Murph (it's going to happen. You know it, and I know it.)

Every time Harrey turns down Murph, I want to punch him. Same goes for Murph, though I know she'd just grab my fist and throw me out the window with my own momentum.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro

Awesome.

Every time Harrey turns down Murph, I want to punch him. Same goes for Murph, though I know she'd just grab my fist and throw me out the window with my own momentum.

Harry would just hit you in the balls with his quarterstaff.

Allegro

estvpe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 pm

flash-flash-flash-flash

wild SuperArmadilo appeared!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro
Wantcookie
Allegro

Harry would just hit you in the balls with his quarterstaff.

Yeah, yeah he would. xd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Eggs eggs eggs
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Scootch to the nootch

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:16 pm

I have a DSi. 8D
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Regulust
I have a DSi. 8D
blaugh

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 pm

J of The Wind
Regulust
I have a DSi. 8D
blaugh

It's taking awhile to download WarioWare: Snapped! D< It's had an error 3 times now. crying
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Regulust
J of The Wind
Regulust
I have a DSi. 8D
blaugh

It's taking awhile to download WarioWare: Snapped! D< It's had an error 3 times now. crying
Reliable.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Ribbin
Regulust
J of The Wind
Regulust
I have a DSi. 8D
blaugh

Reliable.

5 times a charm apparently.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14214 14215 14216 14217 14218 14219 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games