Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14220 14221 14222 14223 14224 14225 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 pm

J of The Wind
otawara
Cattra Nightblade
otawara
Hey guys.
sup?

I officially hate ten year olds.

But why Ota?

Well, it's Spring Break here and that means no one's in school.
It also means hundreds of idiotic ten years bombing my house with sand-mud bombs.
Asses.

Also, my place of employment.

Millions of Ten-Year olds swarmed me to get a DSi, their parents asking for discounts, games, its features, not to mention all the other crap.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Ribbin
Allegro
Ribbin
Why am I trying to win all of the land auctions in FFTA2 on my first auction. =/ Mind you, it's not as bad as trying to win my first blitzball tournament. Eff that.
That was always epic. The mandatory one? You had to spend a whole half passing it back and forth on your side of the field to level up your team.

Yea, exactly. As fun as passing a ball back and forth is, I didn't have the patience for it.
I dunno, the second half always paid off.

Allegro

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty

Anklets are generally available on the MP. They might work out of existence eventually, but they need to disappear off the MP first.

In the 2 years I've been here, I've never seen them on the MP.

I've seen Mini Angel Wings though.

Are we talking about the same item?

Yes... that item.

Not a one I've seen in the MP ever until now.

...Yeah. Every time I've decided to check the price of them, there have been several listings. If they'd worked their way out of existence, they'd be going for way more then 1.5 mil.

Guess I just have horrible luck. I've wanted this item since I first joined Gaia 2 years back, and every time I've looked for them, nothing. Not like I've ever had the money for them. >.>
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty

Anklets are generally available on the MP. They might work out of existence eventually, but they need to disappear off the MP first.

In the 2 years I've been here, I've never seen them on the MP.

I've seen Mini Angel Wings though.

Are we talking about the same item?

Yes... that item.

...Yeah. Every time I've decided to check the price of them, there have been several listings. If they'd worked their way out of existence, they'd be going for way more then 1.5 mil.

Guess I just have horrible luck. I've wanted this item since I first joined Gaia 2 years back, and every time I've looked for them, nothing. Not like I've ever had the money for them. >.>

Well, there's a bunch of listings right now. Sell everything you have and buy a pair? XD

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 pm

MWAHA! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY LOSE THE LAST AUCTION WITH TWO 5 TOKENS! >D
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Hey guys.

I just added three prizes to the Booty Grab thread.

Catching gold is a great way to be productive between Easter eggs, and most of the dice prizes retail around 40-50k, so even if you don't like aquariums you can stick around and spam.

5ir Psycho 5exy

Cattra Nightblade

otawara
J of The Wind
otawara
Cattra Nightblade
otawara
Hey guys.
sup?

But why Ota?

It also means hundreds of idiotic ten years bombing my house with sand-mud bombs.
Asses.

Millions of Ten-Year olds swarmed me to get a DSi, their parents asking for discounts, games, its features, not to mention all the other crap.

*pats* its gonna b k, all you need is get an electric fence and also a beating stick... maybe a shotgun?

while working wear a big "******** YOU" shirt... they keeps kids... and parents, away.

Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Yes... that item.

Well, there's a bunch of listings right now. Sell everything you have and buy a pair? XD

And walk around with them and nothing else on? XD

In all seriousness, I've grown fond of my item collection. I'd have to sell all my EI's to get the anklets. (And they wouldn't even go on this account >.>)

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Yes... that item.

And walk around with them and nothing else on? XD

In all seriousness, I've grown fond of my item collection. I'd have to sell all my EI's to get the anklets. (And they wouldn't even go on this account >.>)

I could give you some Flame Pants to go with them. You'd terrify anyone who knew the value of them. XD

Same. I'm a huge packrat, and the Gift of the Goddess is a close enough alternative to the Anklets.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:30 pm

soooo google.com / .ca has added a .co.jp feature I just noticed.... fun... stuff..

Cattra Nightblade

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 pm

MWAHA!

GRASZTON, BISGA GREENLANDS, ALDANNA RANGE AND ZEDLEI FOREST ARE ALL MINE! >D
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Ribbin
MWAHA!

hazzah?

Cattra Nightblade

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Cattra Nightblade
otawara
J of The Wind
otawara
Cattra Nightblade
otawara
Hey guys.
sup?

But why Ota?

Asses.

*pats* its gonna b k, all you need is get an electric fence and also a beating stick... maybe a shotgun?

while working wear a big "******** YOU" shirt... they keeps kids... and parents, away.

How old do you have to be to own a weapon?
And I can't set up a fence in a Beach-front property...if the tide comes in too strong, I'll fry myself.
D=
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Cattra Nightblade
Ribbin
MWAHA!

hazzah?

Indeed. Clan Jade FTW. cool

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 pm

otawara
Cattra Nightblade
otawara
J of The Wind
otawara

But why Ota?

Asses.

How old do you have to be to own a weapon?
And I can't set up a fence in a Beach-front property...if the tide comes in too strong, I'll fry myself.
D=

IDK, in canada we dont have guns... well we do... but the RCMP abuse them to much...

RCMP: HES GOT A STAPLER! TAZE HIM!
Person: wait wha- AAHAHHAHAAAA!!
RCMP: HES RESISTING THE TAZER, TAZE HIM AGAIN!
RCMP2: OMG HES RESISTING BOTH WITH A STAPLER *BANG BANG BANG*
RCMP2: *drops gun on body* he shot at me first!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14220 14221 14222 14223 14224 14225 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games