Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14290 14291 14292 14293 14294 14295 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie

If you really want to know, you can ask me privately.

How about we talk about food? Food is good.

Eh, I'm not really good at starting conversations. That whole thing's up to you. sweatdrop
Ah, food. Food is good. biggrin
I just had some stew that had a hint of brown sugar taste to it.

Brown sugar in stew? WAT

Brown sugar is a secret ingredient for many different recipes. Including my mother's spaghetti sauce.

That sounds really good. surprised

Ton: Actually actually, apparently that's Trent's song. NIN didn't cover it, they wrote it. Johnny Cash covered it.

NiN did the original... but isn't it called something else?

I thought it was called Hurt. But I could be wrong. I'll look it up.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:36 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Oh, we're talking about food?

Tonight's dinner tasted like it thought very highly of itself. I hate my dad's girlfriend's cooking style: the longer the list of impressive-sounding herbs you throw into it, the better it must taste!

rolleyes

Get over yourself and our spice rack.

e.e Like what kinds of herbs?
Anything and everything she could get her hands on. Bay leaves, rosemary, thyme, nutmeg, paprika.. I even tasted cinnamon. Cinnamon. On meat. What the ******** you know how gross those things are when you put them all together? Spices are supposed to complement food's natural flavor. They are not decorations, they are not primary ingredients, and they are not 100% compatible with each other just because they all come in similar bags.

If she thinks those are fancy, I can't wait to see what she does with saffron.
My family has adapted a no-more-spices policy. Once these bags run out, we never have to put up with her (barely) edible ******** again. P:

@Reg: I wouldn't know how the whole meal was, I managed to get out of eating the pasta because I've never liked tomato or onion. xd

That's pretty hilarious.
My mom is like a genius in the kitchen. I love food. I'd like to think that I know a bit more about foods than your average American... But that's not saying much.

Orphie

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Regulust

Brown sugar in stew? WAT

Brown sugar is a secret ingredient for many different recipes. Including my mother's spaghetti sauce.

Ton: Actually actually, apparently that's Trent's song. NIN didn't cover it, they wrote it. Johnny Cash covered it.

It's called Hurt, Johnny Cash covered it, Trent wrote it, Wikipedia helped me make sure.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Orphie
-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Oh, we're talking about food?

Tonight's dinner tasted like it thought very highly of itself. I hate my dad's girlfriend's cooking style: the longer the list of impressive-sounding herbs you throw into it, the better it must taste!

rolleyes

Get over yourself and our spice rack.

e.e Like what kinds of herbs?
Anything and everything she could get her hands on. Bay leaves, rosemary, thyme, nutmeg, paprika.. I even tasted cinnamon. Cinnamon. On meat. What the ******** you know how gross those things are when you put them all together? Spices are supposed to complement food's natural flavor. They are not decorations, they are not primary ingredients, and they are not 100% compatible with each other just because they all come in similar bags.

My family has adapted a no-more-spices policy. Once these bags run out, we never have to put up with her (barely) edible ******** again. P:

@Reg: I wouldn't know how the whole meal was, I managed to get out of eating the pasta because I've never liked tomato or onion. xd

That's pretty hilarious.
My mom is like a genius in the kitchen. I love food. I'd like to think that I know a bit more about foods than your average American... But that's not saying much.

I don't really know how to cook at all, but from what you're saying, your mom sounds like my dad.
I mean, my dad is ******** incredible when it comes to cooking. And he loves to do it. Give him random s**t, he'll make something good.

l-Kriel-l

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Hope ya don't mind if I quote this conversation out of context.
: D
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Tonberry Crunch
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Regulust

Brown sugar in stew? WAT

It's called Hurt, Johnny Cash covered it, Trent wrote it, Wikipedia helped me make sure.

I just want to say that Trent Reznor is one of my favorite people alive.

l-Kriel-l

Orphie

Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
-Zephyrotica-

That's pretty hilarious.

I don't really know how to cook at all, but from what you're saying, your mom sounds like my dad.
I mean, my dad is ******** incredible when it comes to cooking. And he loves to do it. Give him random s**t, he'll make something good.

That sounds exactly like me, too. I can't make anything, really, but my mom can make all sort of foods, right off the top of her head.

Orphie
That's pretty hilarious.
The best part is that she thinks she's an amazing chef and won't hear a single complaint about her cooking. xd Kind of like how she thinks she's an amazing singer and she won't hear a single complaint about her barking. Everything she does just screams 'look at me, look at me'.

My mom always made really bland food, so over the years I developed a dependency on habanero sauce.

Oooh, and cayenne. Frank's Red Hot is the s**t. I could drink that by the bottle. In fact, I used to know someone who did. confused

5ir Psycho 5exy

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
-Zephyrotica-

That's pretty hilarious.

That sounds exactly like me, too. I can't make anything, really, but my mom can make all sort of foods, right off the top of her head.

lol we hav so much in commo-*shot*
But yeah, that's pretty awesome. xd
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
That's pretty hilarious.
The best part is that she thinks she's an amazing chef and won't hear a single complaint about her cooking. xd Kind of like how she thinks she's an amazing singer and she won't hear a single complaint about her barking. Everything she does just screams 'look at me, look at me'.

My mom always made really bland food, so over the years I developed a dependency on habanero sauce.

Oooh, and cayenne. Frank's Red Hot is the s**t. I could drink that by the bottle. In fact, I used to know someone who did. confused
I can hardly handle anything hotter than mild salsa. Even normal black pepper can get my eyes watering.

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
-Zephyrotica-

That's pretty hilarious.

lol we hav so much in commo-*shot*
But yeah, that's pretty awesome. xd
XD Yeah, apparently my dad was a really awesome cook, too.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
That's pretty hilarious.

Isn't that very unhealthy.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Aaaah, ******** getting kicked off I think. If not I'll be right back on, but I think I'm getting kicked off.
See ya in an undetermined amount of time.

I wish my dad was still around to cook. He made the best breakfasts I have ever had, and I think I ever will. I wish I would have inherited that rather than his hook toe. xd

Owwin

5ir Psycho 5exy

Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
That's pretty hilarious.

Isn't that very unhealthy.
Actually, I heard hot peppers were full of antioxidants. I'm not sure about the processed version, but beyond shits that feel like they're on fire, I don't think hot sauce can really hurt you all that much.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14290 14291 14292 14293 14294 14295 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games