Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14291 14292 14293 14294 14295 14296 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 pm

I never realized how many culties were fatherless before. :/
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Orphie

How many are fatherless?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

I can't even handle foods half mildly spicy. It may not fit into the same category, but even pepper on food makes my mouth burn.

Back btw.

-Zephyrotica-
Actually, I heard hot peppers were full of antioxidants. I'm not sure about the processed version, but beyond shits that feel like they're on fire, I don't think hot sauce can really hurt you all that much.
In peppers? I never knew that. I love spicy foods, but I don't eat them because I can't deal with the aforementioned digestive problems. If it is gonna prevent cancer, I am gonna learn to deal with it.

Owwin

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Regulust
Orphie

How many are fatherless?
Well, I know of four, at the moment, but I'm sure there's more.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Orphie
Regulust
Orphie

How many are fatherless?

Who are the 4?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Orphie

How many are fatherless?

Who are the 4?
Maybe they should be the ones to tell you that, instead of me. But Owwin's comment made me think about it.

In case you're wondering, I'm one of them.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
Actually, I heard hot peppers were full of antioxidants. I'm not sure about the processed version, but beyond shits that feel like they're on fire, I don't think hot sauce can really hurt you all that much.
In peppers? I never knew that. I love spicy foods, but I don't eat them because I can't deal with the aforementioned digestive problems. If it is gonna prevent cancer, I am gonna learn to deal with it.

I LOVE spicy foods. *drool*

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Hay Cult. How's everyone's evening?

My dad always manages to teach me cool s**t.

Tonight he taught me about

1) More ways that the US saved everyone's a** in WWII (although the Russian were still the reason the Germans lost)

2) The Tardigrade, a microscopic organism that makes the rest of the planet look like a b***h (it can survive IN A VACUUM)

3) Some awesome alternate history theories (Like Portugal and the Vikings owning the Americas)

Also, does anybody know of any anime characters who are absolute alcoholics? Like, complete mental breakdown without the stuff?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Orphie

How many are fatherless?

Who are the 4?
Maybe they should be the ones to tell you that, instead of me. But Owwin's comment made me think about it.

In case you're wondering, I'm one of them.

You are?

...anyways now I'm curious... like the time to you told me about that one cultie who really likes Wylr... gonk How am I supposed to figure out who they are.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-

Me too. Living in the south for any extended period of time makes it a requirement.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Penus.....Penus.....

otawara

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Allegro
Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-

Me too. Living in the south for any extended period of time makes it a requirement.

I put Cajun spice on just about everything I eat.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Regulust
You are?

...anyways now I'm curious... like the time to you told me about that one cultie who really likes Wylr... gonk How am I supposed to figure out who they are.

Curiosity killed the cat. Let them come to you, and maybe wonder less.

But it's funny, the more I get to know you guys, I realize how little I actually know about everyone.

Orphie

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Allegro
Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-

I put Cajun spice on just about everything I eat.
That, and Adouille Sausage makes everything better.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14291 14292 14293 14294 14295 14296 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games