Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14292 14293 14294 14295 14296 14297 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Allegro
Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
Actually, I heard hot peppers were full of antioxidants. I'm not sure about the processed version, but beyond shits that feel like they're on fire, I don't think hot sauce can really hurt you all that much.
In peppers? I never knew that. I love spicy foods, but I don't eat them because I can't deal with the aforementioned digestive problems. If it is gonna prevent cancer, I am gonna learn to deal with it.

I LOVE spicy foods. *drool*
Me too. Living in the south for any extended period of time makes it a requirement.

I put Cajun spice on just about everything I eat.

Yu'd eat a whole pack of Chili spice if yu could. Yu and your freakin' Island Fire Burgers and Volcano Tacos... stare

Regulust
You are?

...anyways now I'm curious... like the time to you told me about that one cultie who really likes Wylr... gonk How am I supposed to figure out who they are.

Didn't yu already find out who the latter was?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:09 pm

I can hardly handle a tiny dab of chili powder on my tongue! ;_; How can you guys even eat that stuff?

Orphie

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Allegro
Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
Actually, I heard hot peppers were full of antioxidants. I'm not sure about the processed version, but beyond shits that feel like they're on fire, I don't think hot sauce can really hurt you all that much.
In peppers? I never knew that. I love spicy foods, but I don't eat them because I can't deal with the aforementioned digestive problems. If it is gonna prevent cancer, I am gonna learn to deal with it.

Me too. Living in the south for any extended period of time makes it a requirement.

Yu'd eat a whole pack of Chili spice if yu could. Yu and your freakin' Island Fire Burgers and Volcano Tacos... stare

Because he's a man.

SILENCE. IT IS DELICIOUS SPICE. YOU MUST EAT IT.

5ir Psycho 5exy

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Orphie
I can hardly handle a tiny dab of chili powder on my tongue! ;_; How can you guys even eat that stuff?

Imagine trying to explain why I hate cheese, it makes me gag, and yet love Pizza cheese...

Orphie
Curiosity killed the cat. Let them come to you, and maybe wonder less.

But it's funny, the more I get to know you guys, I realize how little I actually know about everyone.
I was born in 1990 to a middle class family. I attended grade school at St. Peter and Paul Catholic school and then went on to public high school. I have never been that good at sports and one time I was hit in the head with a basketball. I got a pretty bad injury and my mom got scared And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby yo, homes smell you later looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
You are?

...anyways now I'm curious... like the time to you told me about that one cultie who really likes Wylr... gonk How am I supposed to figure out who they are.

Didn't yu already find out who the latter was?

Yes i did. I was making an example.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Oh my God, Owwin. xd

Allegro

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:12 pm

-Zephyrotica-
SILENCE. IT IS DELICIOUS SPICE. YOU MUST EAT IT.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Allegro
Harusame Mizukishi
Allegro
Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-

That, and Adouille Sausage makes everything better.

And crushed red peppers. 8D

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Orphie

Tonberry Crunch
Orphie

Imagine trying to explain why I hate cheese, it makes me gag, and yet love Pizza cheese...
I know how that goes. Every time I explain how I love peanut butter, and how I love chocolate, but I can't stand them together. It gets difficult if I don't explain it right.

Allegro
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Allegro
Harusame Mizukishi

Because he's a man.

Even I can eat spicy foods, i've eaten jalapenos straight up before... and I mean it's me we're talking about.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Allegro
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Allegro
Harusame Mizukishi

Because he's a man.

I just don't have a taste for spicy or sour. My taste affinity is for Tart.

Owwin
Orphie
Curiosity killed the cat. Let them come to you, and maybe wonder less.

But it's funny, the more I get to know you guys, I realize how little I actually know about everyone.
I was born in 1990 to a middle class family. I attended grade school at St. Peter and Paul Catholic school and then went on to public high school. I have never been that good at sports and one time I was hit in the head with a basketball. I got a pretty bad injury and my mom got scared And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby yo, homes smell you later looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
xD

Orphie

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Orphie
Tonberry Crunch
Orphie

I know how that goes. Every time I explain how I love peanut butter, and how I love chocolate, but I can't stand them together. It gets difficult if I don't explain it right.

I get questioned all the time because I'm a picky eater
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14292 14293 14294 14295 14296 14297 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games