Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14293 14294 14295 14296 14297 14298 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Owwin
Orphie
Curiosity killed the cat. Let them come to you, and maybe wonder less.

But it's funny, the more I get to know you guys, I realize how little I actually know about everyone.
I was born in 1990 to a middle class family. I attended grade school at St. Peter and Paul Catholic school and then went on to public high school. I have never been that good at sports and one time I was hit in the head with a basketball. I got a pretty bad injury and my mom got scared And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby yo, homes smell you later looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
xD
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:16 pm

I'm pretty picky myself, to be honest. I'm a texture guy, since my sense of taste is dulled- a reason why I eat spicy foods (they're strong enough to actually register). But things like Onions, peppers, tomatoes, etc? Can't handle them.

Allegro

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Regulust
Allegro
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Allegro
Harusame Mizukishi

I LOVE spicy foods. *drool*
Me too. Living in the south for any extended period of time makes it a requirement.

I put Cajun spice on just about everything I eat.

Yu'd eat a whole pack of Chili spice if yu could. Yu and your freakin' Island Fire Burgers and Volcano Tacos... stare

Because he's a man.

Even I can eat spicy foods, i've eaten jalapenos straight up before... and I mean it's me we're talking about.

I would, but I don't like the flavor.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Goodnight Cult!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Allegro
I'm pretty picky myself, to be honest. I'm a texture guy, since my sense of taste is dulled- a reason why I eat spicy foods (they're strong enough to actually register). But things like Onions, peppers, tomatoes, etc? Can't handle them.
My sense of taste is pretty sensitive, but if the texture is bad, I can't eat it. Mushrooms are that way for me.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Orphie
Allegro
My sense of taste is pretty sensitive, but if the texture is bad, I can't eat it. Mushrooms are that way for me.
Sauteed mushrooms have great texture! Dry cake icing is the worst texture ever.

Owwin

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:23 pm

The way onions/ tomatoes/peppers/ mushrooms kinda...give before they crunch is disgusting.

Owwin
Orphie
Allegro
Sauteed mushrooms have great texture! Dry cake icing is the worst texture ever.
Ugh, I can't stand that texture. It feels like I'm eating brain. And the taste doesn't help.

Strange that I can eat morels, though. They're not technically a "mushroom", but they're still a fungi.

Orphie

5ir Psycho 5exy

Harusame Mizukishi
Regulust
Allegro
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi

I put Cajun spice on just about everything I eat.

Yu'd eat a whole pack of Chili spice if yu could. Yu and your freakin' Island Fire Burgers and Volcano Tacos... stare

Because he's a man.

Even I can eat spicy foods, i've eaten jalapenos straight up before... and I mean it's me we're talking about.

I would, but I don't like the flavor.
Yeah, I don't really like jalapenos. I prefer habaneros, cayennes, and (of course) chili peppers. xp
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Guess what that's right I'm back.
Little bit, though, I'm on a different compy.

What'd I miss?

l-Kriel-l

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Allegro

Can only do Onions in Onion rings or on burgers. The other two, can't handle.

And I rather like Cake Icing, no matter the dryness.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Screw you guys. I am getting an order of fried mushrooms delivered right now!

Owwin

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Owwin

Mushrooms. ._.;
My mom loves them. I don't. At all.

Allegro
The way onions/ tomatoes/peppers/ mushrooms kinda...give before they crunch is disgusting.
That's why you slice 'em up and sautee' them with some chicken and basmati.

Scratch onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms. I won't touch any of those either. xd

5ir Psycho 5exy

Orphie

Owwin

Yuck. XP

I don't like onions that well because they're kinda spicy. Onion rings are good, though.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14293 14294 14295 14296 14297 14298 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games