Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:22 pm
Tuesday nodded, taking in the information.
"I know she does..." He paused. "But I will always be here for you Lilli. I still love you. Just don't forget me." He said.
"I can never forgive myself. Never. When Rose died...I just went crazy..." He laughed weakly. "Literally. I can never," He winced. "Forgive myself for what I've done." He said, forcing the words out.

Nobu stirred in his sleep. One eye opened as he peeked on Klara and Ben. Klara noticed. He blushed and buried his face in the pillow. Smiling to himself.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:45 pm
Lilli looked up at Tuesday in shock. "Tuesday.. I know it was an accident. You've been forgiven by both Ben and I. Stop beating yourself up about it. Let it go. There's nothing you can do now to change that fact."
Lilli paused remembering what he'd said.
"How could I.. forget you? Are you serious? Like I can stop even thinking about you. When you love someone.. it never really goes away. There's always one part of you still attacthed." She sighed and stood up. "I should probably be going before Klaash wakes up. I'm glad you accepted my apology. It was hard living with myself knowing that I owed it to you." She turned towards the door.
Lilli looked down at the floor. Tuesday.. I shouldn't be telling you.. or anyone. But honestly, I love you more. Than anyone I really do. I can't help it, I just do.
She turned, stepping towards him. Lilli wrapped her slender arms around his middle, her face against his chest.
Lilli let go. She looked up at him with glassy eyes. She kissed his cheek and then turned away from him, heading to the door.
__________________________________________________---

Ben grinned. "He sure is."
He crept up towards the bed, crawling.
Ben jumped onto the bed and grabbed Nubo, tickling him. "I saw that! You're awake!" Ben laughed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Tuesday stood there, empty. Lilli had left.
He replayed her words in his head.
Tuesday.. I shouldn't be telling you.. or anyone. But honestly, I love you more. Than anyone I really do. I can't help it, I just do. He was frozen with an emotion that was a strange mixture of anger, love and shock. His hand covered the spot where Lilli had kissed him. He smiled weakly, then suddenly he hit reality.
There was a lukewarm liquid running down his arm and dripping onto the floor. Tuesday looked at his hand.
s**t! It's still bleeding! He thought and wrappedit with a black cloth that was near by. When he was finished he licked his hand free of any blood.
Amane walked in the door. She smiled and walked over to embrace him in a tight hug then stepped back.
"I saw Lilli in the hall. Is everything okay?" She asked. He grinned.
"Yeah everything is great!" He said and picked her up. He twirlled her around in a circle then let her down. She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

Nobu laughed obnoxiously trying to break free of Ben.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:24 pm
Lilli waved as she passed Amane in the hall. She glared back at her in envy. She wondered how Amane could just be satisfied. And how that nothing bad had happened to her. How Tuesday hadn't done anything to hurt her...
Lilli rounded a corner, and started up the stairs. She tried hard to keep the tears from spilling over.
Maybe Tuesday was afraid of losing Amane too.

Why do I have to be so stubborn? I can't make up my mind.
Lilli opened the door. Klaash was still asleep. She sat back in the chair she previously was in.
______________________________________________---

Ben laughed again. He let go of Nubo. "So how was sleeping for you?" Ben asked, sitting up.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:36 pm
Tuesday and Amane parted. She smiled at him while he grinned back. He pushed her back on the bed and....

[[Yeahyeahyeahyeah...Allthatgoodstuff....Srry guys... sweatdrop It's been like...an hour.]]

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:43 pm
[Wow... you're cool. If Lilli knew.. she's probably be.. idk cutting herself. xd That was kinda lame. Lol.
I uh.. don't know what to post.. So I'll wait?]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:46 pm
Klara came up and sat on the other side of Ben. “You slept for a long time.” She commented, smiling at Nobu. This felt nice. It was nice to be with Ben and Nobu laughing like they were. It was like a little happy family.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:51 pm
[[Ummm...well....How about morning?]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:13 pm
"No kidding." Ben said.
Having Nubo made it easier for him to be happy.
But yet seeing him made him depressed, for the fact he reminded him of Oiya. Ben had been trying so hard to get over her.

I never should have left... Lilli was fine. She didn't need me. Oiya needed me. Especially since she gave birth without me. I should have at least left a note. She probably thought I left her.. even if Rosalie tried to comfort her. I wish I would have died in the accident. I wouldn't have to live knowing I hurt Oiya so badly...

[Poor Ben.. he's such a pessimist. neutral ]

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:03 pm
Nobu yawned and rubbed his eyes.
"Be-Dad...It's late...Lets go to bed now." He said. It was nearing one am.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:33 pm
Ben laughed. "Alright. You must be really tired.. even after you slept for such a long time. But if you want to." Ben said. He laid down next to Nubo, except on top of the sheet, he didn't need it.

Ben looked at Klara. She was sitting on the other side of the bed. "You can stay here if you like, Klara. There's surely enough room for you." Ben said in a quiter tone.
He folded his hands and set rested them behind his head "I don't mind."

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:14 pm
Nobu smiled and scooted over but Ben went on the other side of him. There was some room for Klara. He smiled at her and patted the bed.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:09 pm
Klara bit down on her thumbnail contemplating. She looked at the door unsure of what to do. “Umm…” She mumbled looking back at Ben and Nobu.
Nobu had scooted a bit making room for her and smiled at her.
Klara smiled. They were totally adorable!
“….ok…” She finally decided getting on the bed gingerly.
She figured it would be ok since Nobu was there too.
Klara climbed onto the bed and lay next to Nobu.

[[>.< Nobu's too cute!]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:05 pm
[HAha what? Was Ben going to rape her? Lmao.. no. xd Maybe..]

Ben smiled as Klara layed down on the opposite side of Nubo.
He looked out the window for a brief second, then back at Klara.
For some strange reason, Ben couldn't... not look at her. He smiled.
"Klara.." Ben said. She looked over at him.
"I love you."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games