Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Tab put on his best playful frown. "Aww, come on...Guys can be just as much fun as girls, if you give them a chance!" he said before kissing Drew on the forehead again.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Drew stood up quickly and pulled Dimiris in and kissed him before letting go and sat back at Tab's said, snickering a lot.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Dimitris whiskers twitched in and his lips curled after the surprise move then he took a step back. "Well now aren't you the fast moving handful, now?" He said as he brushed his lips with his hand
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Drew had a smartass grin on his face and resumed his snuggling with Tab.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Tab wrapped his arms around Drew in a half-hearted attempt to keep him from jumping at Dimitris again. "Only a day with me and you're already going after other guys?" he said to Drew in a whiny voice before he started nibbling on Drew's ears.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Drew blushed at the nibbling "Oh hush up, I was just playing around." He said licking Tab's chest.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:17 pm

TsukuyomiYue
[cooking and he turned around to ask a question then chopped down without realizing his hand was in the way]

Yue shivered as the wolf's tongue touched his nose, feeling like he was on fire. It was like he was in-no, he couldn't be in heat but his body disagreed adamantly. "All of it. May I have it all, please,"
he whimpered slightly as he remained tranced out, licking at Rocky's chin and nose in ernest.

"Well, I'm happy to oblige, but remember, you asked for it!" he said softly as he beganto lick from his stomach while still scratching his tailbase.
((Sorry bout that. Sruff in this household can get out-of-hand pretty quickly sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:25 pm

"I understand Tab, I like to tease too." Dimitris leaned in and feigned a kiss on Drew's forehead.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm

((I know how that is, it happens in the dorms all the time...))

"That's what I'm worrying about!" Tab attempted to say with a frown, but he first cracked a smile before he could finish, then turned into a moan caused by Drew's tongue.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Drew started to lick up higher and higher, until he reached Tab's lips and began kissing him again.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:32 pm

[I understand! gets that way on my end as well.]

Yue arched his back, claws raking over Rocky's back gently as he shuddered and gasped from the wolf's "attack". He seemed very experienced but Yue wasn't sure what to do, It was the first time to be this close to another fur, especially a male one. Yet even the slightly strange feeling in the back of his mind and the extra person wouldn't stop him now. This red riding hood actually wanted to be in the claws of the big bad wolf!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Tab, silenced by the kiss, now relished in it. He added his tongue to the mix, playing with Drew's inside his mouth.

Barakiel9909

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 pm

((Hey mom, can I get a piece of that cake? NO! .....Well, dang mom! you dint have to ell at me! What? I said that you didnt have to yell at me. And you didnt have to say anything! To your room, now! But mom, this is your fault for yelling at tm. Shut up and go, Do yout hear me? Yeah, mem the whole state can hear ou. I muttered the last part....Jeez, Parents: Cant live with em, cant live without em....))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Drew moved his hands to Tab's waist and slowly rubbed them. He moved his tongue deeper into Tab's mouth.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Dimitris backed up and smirked. "Looks like you could use some privacy, boys."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games