Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:53 am

InuYasha growled threateningly while standing behind Kagome with a thunderous look on his face. He did not want anyone to harrass Kagome especially if it was an old mad. He was determined to protect her and fingered the Tetsuiga.
Kagome just sighed. She had to deal with Miroku every day before Sango came along and even then, she still had to deal with his pervertedness sometimes.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Roshcame in and asked, in a miffed tone "Don't you guys respect your elders? It took me forever to get here, you should all be ashamed for abandoning a poor old man like that!" He saw Kagome and blushed, with a dopy smile on his face, not knowing she was only 15.
((That'd be a good way to stop him. lol ))

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Sakura counted the number of people (or living beings) to nine. "So...I need for 10" she said to herself. "Yukito-san, do you mind if I use your kitchen?" she asked politely.

"No, do youneed any help?" he askeed.

"No , thank you" she said as she ran off to the kitchen.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:23 pm

((Actually she's sixteen. I made her a year older when I first came into the RP. biggrin ))
Kagome sighed seeing the blush and dopy smile, and rolled her eyes at the old man. "I'm sixteen so don't even think about it." she told him before going to sit down, feeling tired.
InuYasha growled threatingly at the old man before muttering something that sounded suspiciously like "pervert," before going over to sit next to Kagome.
((I think I'm making Kagome OOC . . . sweatdrop ))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:08 am

((Nah, you're doin' fine! smile ))
Roshi looked shocked as he heard her age and quickly looked away, not saying a thing.
Goku began to move a bit in his unconcious state and groaned a bit, showing that he was waking up a bit. His eyes opened about half way and he asked in a weak voice "Wh-where...Am I?..."
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:30 am

"In Tomoeda" Yukito answered as if that fully answered Goku's question.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:03 pm

Goku sat up, rubbing his head, seemingly ignoring the wound going through his stomach "Tomo...Eda?..." he asked in a daze.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:23 pm

"It's a town is Japan.." Yukito said trailing off taking a btter look at Goku.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:46 am

Goku gave a small nod to Yukito then stretched, exposing his hole in his stomach, yet seemingly not knowing it was there.
Roshi looked shocked and asked/yelled "WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID YOU GET THAT?!" then pointed at the hole in him.
Goku looked confused and looked at it "Oooooh...I guess that's from when I fought Cellzabuu...I didn't think it actually went all the way through..."
"Can anyone really hurt someone that strong?" L was in the room and seemed to secretly appear from nowhere.
Piccolo looked at L and said, ignoring that he wasn't there before "Goku can withstand a gunshot and escape with barley a bruise...We arn't normal beings..."
L gave a nod, putting his thumb in his upper lip "I see." he said, examining the wound.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:32 am

Many questions popped into Yukito's mind at once, but was decided against asking about Goku's wound when he heard Piccolo. Sakura popped her head out of the kitchen when she heard Roshi's exlclamation. "Yukito-san, could you take over for a while please?" she said making an excuse to remove him from the room.

"Sure" he said going out to finish the food.

Kero got up from the table he had been sitting on since they got there pretending to b a doll. He turned to L. "Where did you come from?" he asked knowing that he hadn't came from normal means.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:16 pm

L looked at Kero and said "I'm a shinigami. I can pretty much do anything a ghost can." to show what he meant, L floated up and went through the ceiling. He floated back down and didn't say a word.
Goku put his hand through his back, out his front and said "Whoa, this is pretty odd..."
"STOP DOINg THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME SICK!" Vegeta was up and awake, with his arms crossed and a mad expression.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Sakura watched L go through the ceiling and back. She let out a gasp and ran out to the kitchen with Yukito.

Kero rolled his eyes. "Still afraid of ghosts..." Kero then flew throught the hole in Goku examining it as he passed through. "Are you really gonna be fine with that there like that?" he asked

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:42 pm

Kagome looked over at Goku and blanched a bit at the sight of his wound. "Um . . ." she started out hesitantly. "I have some healing powers . . . so I could try to heal that . . ." she pointed to the hole to finish, not quite sure what to call it.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:02 pm

Goku looked at Kagome and gave his usual child-like smile "You could? That's great! Could you please?"
Vegeta growled a bit and said in an angery voice "Dammit Kakarot stop acting like a fool and just ask normally like anyone else would! You're giving me a head-ache."
L saw Sakura run off and said "I hope I didn't scare her too much..."

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:22 pm

Kagome got up and walked over to Goku. She took a deep breath and put her hands on his wound as they glowed pink. She closed her eyes finding that she concentrated better that way. However . . .
InuYasha was growling lowly.
Kagome opened her eyes and looked at InuYasha. "What are you growling about?" she asked, sweating slightly from the effort to keep healing.
InuYasha stopped growling and looked away quickly with his arms crossed. "Nothing."
Kagome sighed, closing her eyes and going back to concentrating on healing Goku. "Sit."
InuYasha's eyes widened as he slammed into the ground.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games