Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 pm

(( Sorry I dont, how did you know me?))
"Yes I am new, my names Zach Fox"
he looked for a seat and sat down to rest his feet.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:28 pm

------After wandering aimlessly around town for God knows how long, Ame finally came across a petite but pleasant little cafe. She sat down at a small table for two and waited for someone to come take her order. "I'd like to order a bowl of hot udon, please. And a cup of boiling green tea." When she said she wanted her tea hot, she really meant it. That was the only way she ever took her tea: boiling hot. Idly passing the time as she waited for her meal, Ame folded her paper napkin into a crane.

Muppins

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Ryu turned and exited the building he had gotten all that he needed to see.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:13 am

------As her food arrived, Ame noticed a peculiar figure leave even though he hadn't had anything to eat or drink. "Strange," she said aloud to no one in particular. What was the point of sitting down if you weren't going to have anything? Shrugging it off, the young lady was more interested in her growling stomach right now. She quickly downed the bowl of udon in a matter of minutes. Boy, was she hungry. But her tea, however, disappeared at a much slower rate. Ame like to savor every last drop of it. Unfortunately, it wasn't hot enough for her. Using her water manipulation abilities, the kunoichi brought it a boil herself. When she finally finished her meal, Ame called a waiter over for the check. Checking the bill to make sure it was properly calculated, she reached down for her purse and pulled out a few bills and coins to pay for her food and drink. She placed on the money on table along with a small tip for their hospitality. Gathering her bearings, Ame quietly left without stirring up a commotion.

Muppins

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Tera was able to find a table for her and Aro.
She sat smiling but her mind was on other things.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 pm

aro sat down with tera then ordered some pork flaver ramen then looked at tera"you want some tera."aro said with a smile smile happy to be there.

(sorry for being late.)

Aro97

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Tera smiled but she said "Sure but I would rather have this" She ordered the spiciest ramen that the cafe had and started to eat.
"I love spicy food" She said then looked at aro "So?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:22 am

"so what?"aro said back to tera with a smile"do you want to know what i`ve been up to.?"aro said not helping but to keep smileing

Aro97

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 am

User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

((I remember you from when I first started...you went with Angel to join Akatsuki didn't you? I think there was a giant fight at Angel's house or something.))

"Zach, was it? I'm Keigo, nice to meet you."
Keigo said as he groped around on the table for a few moments before he managed to grab his cup of tea. It was as if he really did not know where the tea was. Strange, that's never happened before...

…This emptiness is my realm.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:16 am

(He joined akatsuki right before me (Naro at the time) and Jedi were trying to join but a little later then that got excepted into akatsuki.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:09 am

((I just remember reading about RJ trying to be accepted into Akatsuki, that's it.))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir entered the cafe and immediately identified Tera. He had put his ANBU mask on shortly before entering the place so hopefully she hadn't noticed him. Fenrir took a seat in a nearby booth, one down from Tera, and sat facing her back. He kept his head slightly down and removed the mask to avoid suspicion. When the waitress asked what he wanted he ordered in a harsh whisper that he desired a strawberry shake. The waitress was a bit thrown off by his anxiety and strange order, but casually left anyways while Fenrir listened in on the conversations flowing around him.

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Kazuo walks into the cafe with Kitty taking her to a table and sitting down pulling her chair out for her. Kazuo sits across from her. "This is the only food place in the whole village. Can you believe that?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:05 pm

*laughs* oh well, doesnt matter, its nice here ^^

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Kazuo stares at Kitty. "Yes it is nice here."

The waiter walks up moving his hips too much to be a guy. "Hello what can I get for you two?" The waiter asks in a guys feminine voice.

"I'll have cup o tea and some sushi please."

The waiter turns to Kitty. "And for you? I just love your mask it is sssso adorable on you!"

(I decided to make the guy waiter feminine.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games