Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:28 pm

(lol alot of people hanging out on the same log.))
Susumu smiles to zann, as sweetly as she possibly can. she then looks to the marquis fellow, smoking."I've seen you somewhere before, Marquis is it?"

turning her attention to the surrounding training grounds. the area is torn apart with explosions and debris from the fight. "you guys sure know how to spar." she says jokingly, slightly giggling to herself ...."Zann i'de like you to rest up alittle, Same goes for you Marquis,"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Zann turned to Ariana,
"Yeah, I'll be leaving for the Rock soon, to learn some Doton jutsus." Zann then turned to Susumu,
"Uh, Susumu-san, there's something I'd like to ask...would you be willing to implant this in my left eye?" He took out a sealed glass vial from his bag, inside containing a single Byakugan eye from Kiyoshi.

iZann

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:51 pm

Ariana put on the clothes in her hand and then sighed
"I want to come but i think i'll get in the way."
Ariana said sitting on a stump trying to put her shoes on but falling of the other side of the stump
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Zann's eyes softened a bit,
"Would you like to come with me? There are a lot of genin and students over there, I hear. Anyway, I promised one of them that I'd teach him Fuuton jutsus."

iZann

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Zann Juskarath
Zann's eyes softened a bit,
"Would you like to come with me? There are a lot of genin and students over there, I hear. Anyway, I promised one of them that I'd teach him Fuuton jutsus."

"Hmmm is there naything left for me to learn here? If so I wanna stay so Daisuke can teach them though I really want to learn some rock academy jutsus"
Ariana added wanting to make the best possible choice
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:00 pm

"well your going to have to wait to go travelling Zann. especially if you want that eye implanted you won't be able to use it for 2 days (actually real life days)" Susumu jumps to the top of the waterfall. a nice cold and refreshing spring. she breaths in the fresh air. "just meet me at my house and i will get that eye replaced for you zann."

Eris5

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:03 pm

"Great that buys me time to go learn the rest of that stuff."
Ariana was glad when she heard that
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:11 pm

"Thanks a lot Susumu-san." Zann laid down on the ground with his back against a tree, staring across at the Cloud Village.
"Ariana, you've mastered all the academy level Fuuton jutsus already, now if you can become a genin we can teach you genin level jutsus."

iZann

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Zann Juskarath
"Thanks a lot Susumu-san." Zann laid down on the ground with his back against a tree, staring across at the Cloud Village.
"Ariana, you've mastered all the academy level Fuuton jutsus already, now if you can become a genin we can teach you genin level jutsus."

"When do I get to take this test?"
Ariana asked eager to test
((i have a bet running on me becoming genin today))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:31 pm

((lol ok then))

Zann turned to Susumu,
"What do you think, Susumu-san? I think she's more than ready."

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:05 pm

((if you have posted 10 times in the academy and have found a sensei. which it seems you have, in Zann. then you can be allowed as a gennin.)
"alright, i will test you at my house after zann's surgery then" Susumu makes a handsign and disappears into a gust of wind
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:10 pm

"well where does she live cmon?"
Ariana said shoving Zann

Bodhisattva Empress

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 pm

Marquis starts practicing a set of handsigns.
"Power is just a state of mind Zann" Marquis says with his eyes closed. he takes a break from practice and focus's on the tiger seal, focusing his chakra he slowly leaks out some of the demon chakra, staying completely in control of it, the seven tails chakra helps accelerate his healing slightly, not as good as the tricky nine-tails. he then suppress's the chakra back into himself. His wounds tremendously healed for the small amount of time.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:34 am

futashi looks down at zann. he then smiled. "yo, zann! long time no see old friend!" he said, smiling.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:49 am

((looking down? zann's ontop this platuea which is a 150ft high waterfall like pillar almost. works like a fountain sort of. but ya looking down at him would be difficult.))

Marquis focus's his chakra, he stands up and backflips off the tree trunk. falling towards the small pond surrounding the waterfall. Marquis makes a bunch of handsigns while falling towards the earth. he slams both his palms into the ground. sending his chakra deep into the earth a rift opens a large canyon!Doton: Retsudo Tenshou (Earth Release: Splitting earth force)
the water from the fountain falls down into the canyon on one side of the training grounds.a sharp pain can be felt in marquis shoulder he smiles anyways, hiding the pain, and walks off into the forest.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games