Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:09 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Actually," Ravin laughed, "she was twenty when she was turned. But you get the picture."

Dylan spun Ravin around gently. Ravin laughed in his arms, loving that she belonged solely to him and only him. She was still wrapped in his arms when he went for something to drink. He drank and said how he couldn't dance."

Ravin reached up to his paled tan face and gave him a sweet kiss. "I don't care worth crap," she murmured back. She bit down on his lip as she kissed Dylan, sliding her tongue into his mouth. "Mhm," she groaned quite teasingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Unable to stay in his room any longer, Hide got up and pulled back on his pants and shot into his shoes. It was nowhere his type of thing to spy, but he just had to catch one more glimpse of the people in the cafeteria. Hide peeked his head in catching everyone still pretty much alive in dance.. He envied them in a way.

Sacnning the crowds he cauht sight of the girl he had run into before. With a gasp he stood upraight and bopped his head on the door as he came out. "Haha, I thought it would be strange for a female like her to have no one." With a coy shrug and a smile he shoved his hands in his pockets heading toward the parking lot doors. Some fresh air would do him some good.

Standing out as the night air caressed his face he exhaled opening his eyes to a luminous full moon. "Sugoii." He said softly. Thinking back on what had happened, he was happy he made a friend. Beats being that guys punching bag.

Taking in a deep breath he exhaled and began to hum his so called theme song.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:55 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi glanced up just as the boy she saw from earlier dashed out of the cafeteria. She smirked to herself, her eyes glowing. She strolled over to the balcony and watched in amusement as he ran out into the moonlight. Airi laughed to herself. That boy was so amusing and even somewhat...strange.

Airi glanced back at Armand, who was still chatting it up with Madeline. She watched the tiny human girl carefully for a long moment before turning her gaze back down to the boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:00 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Right right, same thing." Dylan smiled at her. "Thats good, because I can't dance, at all. Like I look like a turkey with his head cut off." He chuckled at his lame joke. He really wasn't very good at jokes either. Cross of comedian on his career list.
Ravin bit down on his lip and slid her tongue into his mouth. "My god Ravin, you are such a tease," He groaned softly, his hands massaging her waist gently.

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Bobbing his head to the melody of the song he leaned off the balcony and sand to the sky. But thn he got the oddest feeling from behind. Hide turned around and his vocals were stopped at a hault. "Oh, evening. Sorry for that..uhm..I like to sing. Well I like music.." He rubbed is thighs then he looked at her. "Shouldn't you be inside at the party?" He tilted his head his orange hair falling sideways baring his skin in the moonlight.

"Gomen. You heard me crack my head off the door, right?" He smiled then chuckled thinking he was rambling.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:13 pm
Ravin Black

She simply giggled at his attempt at a joke. "I don't care about how you dance," she repeated, moaning softly as he massaged her waist. She deepened the kiss, meshing her tongue hard against his. "Mhm, I do it 'cause I know you like it," she purred. "Teasing you would be this..."

She wandered a hand down over his butt and caressed it gently. Ravin's hand returned to its spot around his neck. Ravin pulled him out onto the dance floor. Another, softer song was playing. All the couples and friends out there on the floor were dancing slowly. Ravin kept Dylan's clumsiness in perfect check. He was as graceful as she was.

"See? You're perfect."

Airi Yuu

An amused smile flitted over her lips. "Hai, very well," she breathed, glancing up at him. "I was patiently waiting for a friend of mine, but he's busy chatting with another friend of his."

She tilted her head to the side, looking at him carefully. She didn't care much for his scent. Something spicy like cinnamon or chile. Definitely not her taste. Young girls certainly smelled better. He barely made her mouth water.

Licking her lips in the whole, she widened her smile to be polite. "Genki-desuka?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and kissed her back for a moment. "Love, I'm not dressed yet, give me two minutes, he ran upstairs and chose a simple pair of black dress pants and a black shirt. A spiked collar would add the gothic flair required for the dance. He was out the doer by Veronica's side in indeed two minutes. "Now we're ready." he looped his arms trhiugh hers and they began to walk to the school. He could here a softer song playing as the entered the gates and he smiled as they walked in the doors.

|| hey I'm going to eat dinner can you let Romeo and Monster know too please ^^ ||

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

"Ah, I'm alright." He smiled then walked up to her a bit. "I'm sorry for my behavior. You see, a school like this, with all these people..I'm not used to it." He turned his head to her looking at her eyes. He was almost entranced, they were such a beautiful color in the night.

Chocolate orbs locked on her as his expression softed and calmed. "You know I'm not a people person, but with you I can't help but sya this forwradly. I humbly bg your forgiveness but.." He paused to take a strand of her hair in his hand.

Lifting his eyes to hers he kissed it softly and lt it fall back into place. "Your really beautiful, and I don't even know your name." Hide sighed and turned back to the sky walking back to the banester.

Mubmbling Hide traced the bars of the balcony. "Ore wa...Hide Takizawa." He turned back around and gave it his all to speak what he wanted to ask her from the start. "Gomenasai. Nihongo yoku hanasemasen. Demo, onegai shimasu. O-namae wa nan desu ka?" He looked at her almost needingly. But why?

//just in case that was too much. Its the truth though. "I'm sorry. I cant speak japanese that well. But, please, what is your name?"//

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:11 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi stood there, unmoving. Only her eyes moved, following Hide's every action. When he allowed her hair to fall back into place after kissing it, Airi raised a single eyebrow and pursed her lips into a thoughtful line.

She finally said, "*Watashi no namae wa Airi Yuu. Kokowa suki ni narimashita ka?" She looked over the mortal's expression carefully. He was looking at her with fervent need. "I suspect that you do, Taki-san."

*My name is Airi Yuu. Do you like it here?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed. Even though she tried to hide it so hard he knew that Madeline was not fond of Airi at all. This was going to be a bit of a problem with her but Armand would deal. He hugged her tightly and pointed her in the direction of where he had last seen Hunter and Veronica. Turned out that they were still there. "You can go talk to her for a bit. I have some business as well. I will return though so don't take very long Madeline. You will dance with me tonight and I will harm any other boy that wants to dance with you with the exception of Hunter." He smiled at her and placed a kiss on her cheek earning her a few glares from the mortal girls that were gathered around without a date. He started to head back in the direction of Airi but saw that she was talking to another guy. He gritted his teeth and slowly turned his body so that his back was facing them. He would wait. If he could wait for a few decades for Airi he could wait another few minutes.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:51 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi licked her lips slowly, tasting Armand's scent in the air. "Armand-kun," she breathed. "Can you come here, please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline was lead around to where her best friend and her date were. She smiled happy that she got to see Ronnie. She had so much to tell her. She looked around and noticed..um..Dylan. She had met him the first day. She focused her attention back on Veronica and Hunter. "Okay." She wondered what the business was. She looked at him. Her eyes curious. She wanted to know if he was going to talk to Airi. She decided to trust him, though. His lips touched her cheek. She smiled. Madeline watched Armand walk away. She looked back at the girl, Veronica.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand heard Airi call his name and immediately he hurried to be with her. He made sure that Madeline did not see his eagerness though. "You called Airi?" He went to stand behind her and put his arms around her but thought better of it and just stood behind her. He looked over at the boy in front of them and nodded a hello.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Oh right, I forgot." Veronica waited for him to dress and within seconds he was back by her side. She blushed and held his hand in his the whole way there. It was silent, but not awkward. They were close to the school and she could hear the music blasting. "Ooh, I like this song." She pulled Hunter through the gates and smiled as they entered the cafeteria. "This is too cool!" She spotted Madi and pulled Hunter over to her, meeting her half way. "Hey girl! We need to trade numbers so we can text. We have a lot of catching up to do!" She squealed, "You look fabulous by the way." She squeezed Hunters hand softly and looked up at him, "If you want to go socialize with some people, you can. Ya know, I've kept you all to myself for the past few days." She giggled and looked back at Mads.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi felt Armand's need, but did not respond. She turned her head politely to her friend and motioned the two boys to each other. "This is Hideaki Takizawa-san," she said in her watery voice. "Hideaki Takizawa-san, Armand-kun."

Airi shifted so that she stood between the two boys with a slight smile playing on her lips.

||Don't you just feel bad for these blokes who fell for Airi? And she ain't even returning their love?||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games