Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 pm

"Yes, he was a good friend of mine. But I guess friends are destined to split. Well, I suppose now we should get you out of here and into somewhere more suited for your state. Hospital bay, or your own room?" Dulceri places his hand behind his back at spins a circle in the air with his finger. That was a signal to Apollo to go and ready a room asap.

~~~

"I've actually found something that connects me to my past. I hate it as much as I love it and I'm repelled by it as much as I am attracted to it. It's them. There little girl...she reminds me of myself when my heart used to beat." Ambrosia looks over to him, inspecting him closely. "Your purpose is connected to your past and future, never your present. That's why I asked about your past life. You seem as though in it, you used to cause trouble for those who didn't need it. Such as myself."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Apollo nodded "If you'll excuse me Rygor I need to handle something it's good to see your doing better" He said. He then turned and went to find a room a short time later he found a nice empty room and returned with an idea "Oh thought that I would return to say that the renovations to your new room have been finished and I will have it prepaired for you soon" He said. He then headed back to set the room up.

Rygor looked at Dulceri "Thats too bad but atleast you still have us here" He said his mind had finally finished adjusting and in his mind he and Dulceri had been long time friends. He saw that Apollo had returned and explained about his room "Oh alright..I guess I must have taken a good blow to the head or something I don't remember where my old room was or what it looked like let alone it being renavated but thanks" He said. He turned to Dulceri "I think we should go to the hospital bay make sure I am alright now" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:44 pm

"Good. Good." Dulceri said in response to Apollo. He focuses on Rygor again and helps him up. "Yeah, the quicker the better. Ha, you deserve some time off until you get completely fixed up." He begins walking down to the medical side of the Bulb and shows Rygor in. "Just take a seat in there and the receptionist should be in shortly...wow...I'm starting to sound like these guys. I've been in here too much Ry."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Rygor smiled and followed him "I suppose I could use some time off but I feel like I should make up for missing that fight..although Kenji must have fought well to give me a concussion and batter and bruise me like this" He said. He looked himself over seeing the marks and cuts from his fight against Dulceri earlier. He took a seat and smiled "Well if you show up here too much more then you'll be able to patch us up" He said with a small laugh. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment "You know I can't remember much but there is one thing I remember pretty well...it was the bomb we tried to stop but before and after it are a bit fuzzy" He said. He looked down "Dulceri I feel like I should thank you for something but I'm not sure why weird huh" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:27 am

Amara looked at Charon and looked off. "Well if you want to give up on me this easily..." she stated, looking at him. She then shifted, now able to hide her animalistic features. She was a beautiful curvacious woman. She then looked at him as she walked off as she began to help people recover their old things in Shale that they had lossed due to the glass over.

Amalia looked over Evermore and sighed. She then lept off the balcony into a pool underneath as she submerged, relaxing and letting her thoughts take her away. She emerged breathing deeply and looking into the sky. "Rygor...where are you?" she asked worried about him.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:23 am

"That's very intersting. Finding something that connects to your past life. Never had that happen to me." Kurai said looking thoughtful. Kurai looked grim but shrugged at her next comment. "I may have caused trouble... And I suppose it does connect somewhat." he admitted.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:06 pm

"There's nothing you haven't thank me for already. I've done nothing important recently, well besides gaining Evermore and winning a war with no more than five people, I don't think I've done anything important." Dulceri turns to Apollo, walking between the two and asks,"Well, I think now you two should be getting to Evermore. There are somethings there that need to be done. Sign a few papers on my behalf and it'll be done."

~~~

"You cause trouble because of the way you were brought up. Also, your blind obiedience to our leader." Ambrosia spoke of thier leader in a disapproving way only once. Her skin was peeled off then replaced. "How we...constantly kill for no reason...it's idiotic. We need to fuel our kingdom, yes, but we need another way. A better way."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Apollo looked at Dulceri and frowned "are you sure it is a good idea for Rygor to go to Evermore with just me especially since he just awoke?" He asked. He knew Rygor wouldn't understand the real nature of his question but he didn't think it was a good idea yet. If Dulceri told him to take him anyway he figured he would.

Rygor smiled at Dulceri and stood up a little shakily but was fine after a second. "It doesn't matter if Dulceri wants me to go then I will" He said. He looked at Apollo and frowned for a moment before looking at Dulceri "Besides how long could this take" He said smiling again.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:29 pm

"I think it'll be okay." Dulceri responded to Apollo. "It won't take long. Things should be setup if Nephilis planned ahead. I'm sure he did." He walks down the steps past the two and turns around. "Well, I have a bit of business left to handle, so I'll be back soon. In the meantime, you two, chop chop. I want to usher in our new branch of Shale." With a smile, he blasts off into the sky in a bolt of lighting. His destination, the remains of Silicia.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Apollo nodded and looked at Rygor "So lets get moving then" He said. He closed his eyes and took Rygors hand and teleported them to Evermore. He frowned as he looked around the place wasn't as nice as his last visit. He looked at Rygor.

Rygor frowned as they reached Evermore it seemed so familiar and yet at the same time it wasn't he shook his head wanting to hurry things along here. He saw Apollo looking at him "So where do we head?" He asked.

Apollo pointed ahead of them "You head to the main building and see if you can find anything Nephilis left set up for us" He said. He did a quick mental search and found where Amalia was it was easy since he still had some residual memories and emotions from Rygor "I need to check something and will meet you there" He said. He then ran off to find Amalia and talk to her as Rygor headed to the main building to do as he was told.

Rygor frowned as he headed there he couldn't shake the feeling that the whole place should be more important to him than it was. "...Amalia..." He said to himself he still remembered her and his love for her.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:15 pm

"Just as I thought. Rebuilding." Dulceri looked down at the people in Silicia and watched as they started to build things lost in the raze. "Idiots. Just when I thought I fixed, the problem, they go and make a bigger one." Dulceri points his fingers up and a pentagon of electricity forms, each corner a finger. It enters the center of his palm and he lowers his hand. "Well, time to make history. Silicia, the lost country." He lifts his hand to the sky and the orb goes up, crying out like a furious dragon. The people of Silicia, all of them, look up and glance at him. A few begin to fly up to attack. One reached his face, but the instant he drew his hand back, he was disentegrated. They all were, one after one until no one was left. Men, women, children....non were spared. The only thing left was a city that Dulceri was now leasing. "Well, no more of that then huh?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Kenji sighed. He couldn't help now. He had no powers. Just to be sure, he went outside and tried moving the sand. Nothing. He then paced back and forth, not sure what to do anymore. He was a little curious of where his brother flied off too but he had more things probing his mind to think long about it.

Kurai shrugged. "Not really. I was actually a perfect angel in my past life." he said sarcastacly. "Well, no but as you can see, I do know how to talk back. My obediance to our leader has nothing to do with being blind." he said simply. "There's no other way. But if you have an idea, I'd honestly love to hear it. I'd love to throw my sword away forever." he replied grimly.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 pm

"I don't know. If I did I would've tried it a long time ago." Ambrosia turned around and began to walk back to her temporary residence. "I have a plan if you want to stay, but you can't screw this up. All you have to do is wait until tomorrow which should be here soon. Fake not knowing me and if you're lucky, they'll let you in." She looks over to him with serious eyes and continues,"Don't kill them or hurt them. I'll have to defend them if you do."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Kurai nodded to what she said and followed her. "I'm pretty good at acting..." he said hiding a smirk. He then fought the urge to roll his eyes. "Remember that I'm the 'smart' killer. I don't recklessly kill people as I please. It's not like I enjoy hurting others." he said muttering the last part. "Just say you found me staring at this house and I'll take it from there."

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:09 pm

"Yeah, they'll let you in for staring at the house. Things like tha make people attack, but okay, I'll follow you." Ambrosia looked up and there was the house. The lights were all off meaning everyone was either sleep, or waiting. Most likely they were sleep. "Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow Kurai. Try not to kill anything while the sun's down." He waves and gives a small smirk to her partner and teleports inside. Sighing, she falls on the couch and stares at the ceiling, which like everything, looked like a black blotch. Thinking a few things over, her eyes close and she finally sleeps, an activity she hadn't indulged in in over fourty years.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games