Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:55 pm
Masahiro glared at Zetsumi. "And what exactly will you do if I don't?" Masahiro said to Zestumi telepathicly. Masahiro was already holding a vile of water in the palm of his hand  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:56 pm
superdog1391
((Ok...)) Lee smiled. "Alright then Siri." he said calmly and he ran his fingers through her hair.
Kaylin grabbed Lee's wrist and pulled it off. "Don't think she likes that."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:56 pm
Cy shut the book he wasnt reading and got up from the chair. He put the book back in its place and went off into a dark section of the library. He sat down on a chair that was in the corner, still deep in his own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:57 pm
Lee pulled his hand away. "Just seeing what works to turn her back." he said. "Wanna help? Or do you enjoy Siri?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:58 pm
"hm...Siri's cuter, and frankly she agrees with me on one important thing." Kaylin giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:59 pm
Lee frowned. "And I thought you would actually care." he said sarcasticaly.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:00 pm
Well then I guess it's going to get really physical in here. *Zetsumei was about to grab his naginata when he realized this was wasting his time. He put his arm down and walked past Masahiro* I have better things to do then waste my time on pathetic humans. *Zetsumei whispered as he walked past Masahiro*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:01 pm
"Care? so you think Iris is more right then Siri." Kaylin narrowed her eyes. "They both have aright to exsist, just, how much i may not like it, like you need to."  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:03 pm
"They are two people in the same body. Siri has a right to come out. I understand that. Or is there something else to this?" he asked. His face was emotionless.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:06 pm
"I think there is." She smiled softly. "You don't care about Siri. you just came in here and tried to change her back to Iris."
Shw smiled again. "You want Iris, not Siri, you don't want Siri at all, you want her locked away never to be seen again."  

Fighter for all

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:07 pm
Masahiro glared at Zetsumi and vanished. Suddenly, 5 other Masahiros appeared around Zestumi, each one looking exactly the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:07 pm
"I think what you're trying to say is I need to accept Siri? Right?" He asked, thinking he had peiced that together well.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:10 pm
"I think that's exactly it. Siri has every reason to be here as Iris. So, she deserves to be here at least half the time." She smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:10 pm
Cy closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He wanted to drown everyone out. People were starting to get on his nerves. Or at least thats how he felt. He was worried about Vi, he wanted her back by his side. But he knew she wouldnt be, and even if she did come back she was in love with Kren and not him. He knew Vi loved him but he knew it was more lust than love.

That thought made his heart ache. Then there was Kaylin who was hitting on every available women on the campus. Not that she shouldnt but it wasnt helping him. Then Lee and Iris.. just everything was starting to bother him.

Outside near the entrance he could sense the two presences from before. He felt the tension between the two. Fantastic another fight.. Why is everything so redundent around here? Cy thought to himself he made sure his mind was cutoff from everyone else.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:14 pm
Fighter for all
"I think that's exactly it. Siri has every reason to be here as Iris. So, she deserves to be here at least half the time." She smiled softly.
"Right. I'll leave her be then." he bowed slightly. "Thank you for the lesson... I guess..." He said a little acquardly. This was his second lesson this year so he didn't know how he was suppoesed to react.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games