Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image
((Don't worry it's just a mini-arc to get some fights going they wont actually kill anyone, maybe injure though. I'd suggest you have some people show up, it's 1 Kage, 2 Jounin and 1 Elite Chunin.))

During their conversation a blond, spiky haired man walks in to the room wearing a konoha vest and white overcoat with the kanji for the number "6" on his back. He was Bambi Hyuga, the 6th Hokage who died nearly 20 years ago.

He shoves the boy aside in front of him as he stands about 5 feet away from the front of the Raikage's desk.

"I'm sorry to inform you Raikage but today is day you......die."

In nearly a blink of an eye Bambi raises his arm with an open palm facing Regula. In a mere second a huge force of shear power would blast Regula back, if he didn't somehow prevent this attack he'd find himself out of his office upon being smashed out the window where he'd hit his back against a tree that would quickly suck him in as the branches would wrap around his body, immobilizing him. Standing on one of the branches would be 3 shinobi.

---------------

Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
To perform it, the user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to violently push the opponent away.

Wood Release: Binding Nest
This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body implodes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

{{No problem. Sorry for the late response, sort of left the browser up when I left earlier xD}}
"Is that so?" Regula as he threw up his own palm to meet the previous Hokage's with quite some speed. A long bone flew out and stabbed itself into the Kage's palm. "Now what were you saying about dying?" he said with a smirk as he thrusted his other hand forward, palm opened, aiming for the Kage's stomach. Within his hand was a bone orb. Before impact the orb would split apart into thousands of senbon like bone needles and would be shot for into the Kage's torso.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image
((Sorry I just got back from supper and am watching tv. It may take a few moments to respond because these were actual rpcs who died in leaf almost 2 years ago and I'm using their profiles to decide what they will do. I thought it'd be cooler to use real people instead of made-up ones.))

Before the ex-kage could shoot the Raikage back he had a bone pierce through his hand.

"Ahh!"

He yelled as he pulled his hand back, blood was pouring from his open palm.

Before the other attack could make its strike a wall of thick wood rose up in front of Bambi shielding him from the attack,obviously from a mokuton user.

Emerging from the wood was Ian Shinomori, who was once a Jounin of Leaf. He came out fast and made a quick slash from his katana as he attempted to be-head the Raikage. He was within three feet of him when he emerged making it a quick, close quarters assault.

----------------------------

Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall
An extremely versatile move, this technique uses chakra to activate the roots in the ground and, using the user of the technique as a reference point, makes wooden pillars appear from left and right. The wooden pillars join together in a dome-shape with the user at the center.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

{{It's alright. I honestly like the idea smile }}
Regula broke off the tip of the bone and left it within the Kage's hand as he leapt back. The bone shard left with the man's hand would travel through his body and to his heart(or where it was originally supposed to be). Within four minutes(four posts) the piece of bone would expand and branch of into hundreds of bone spikes slewing the man from the inside-out. As Regula leapt back the bones which made up his ribcage shot outward and into the Senju's face, blocking his slash as well. As they did he took hold of his massive sword, Gourai, and lifted it from his back and swung it downward, aiming to pierce through the Senju and stick him to the ground with the large, heavy blade.
-1 Bone Shard

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70-1=69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35-1=34 S-Rank Jutsu
132-4=128 Total Jutsu

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:57 pm
Shikairu slid to the side stopping himself from being pushed to far. Shikairu was interested to see what the new Raikage was capable of. For Shikairu his brain comprehended each and every slight movement of the battle. Each move recorded in his picture perfect memory. Shikairu waited in the room until the fight would end so him and the Raikage could finish their business. Shikairu's patience is unmatched by most shinobi, and his intelligence is also unmatched by most.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image

Ian's eyes widened as all the bones of Regula's ribcage impaled him into the chest. As Regula then grabbed a hold of his giant sword "Gourai" and took a strike he would hear the sound of glass smash as another man charged through the large window behind him, landing next to Regula as he stopped Regula's blade with his own sword, a custom made one called the "Uchiha Blade". This man was "Zaruto Uchiha" another Jounin from leaf.

Suddenly, the color on Ian then faded as his whole body turned into a brown-ish color, it would then become apparent that it was in fact a wood clone but now all the bones that were shoved into him were stuck inside the wood. The real Ian was standing on top of a tree outside of the Raikage's office about 20 feet behind where the glass window was, next to him was another man by the name of "Teddy Kinuga Uchiha" an elite chunin.

(1/4)

Dark-Ninja70

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:21 pm
{{I'm going to let Flash post seeing how he is on his way... Looks like I have some back up.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:23 pm
Regula Kaguya
{{I'm going to let Flash post seeing how he is on his way... Looks like I have some back up.}}
((Yeah thats fine, your outnumbered 4-1 anyway. xp ))  

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:30 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
_______________Kamizuki Kage
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Swift Assassin of The Cloud_______________

User Image
If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply; xxxxxxxxxx
Reflecting the sun and all that's gone by. xxxxxxxxxx
The weary beast stays strong, turning boldly around;xxxxxxxxxx
The baby bird flies high, xxxxxxxxxx
Spreading its wings for the first time. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: Chuuninxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
He lets out an unearthly roar, echoing through the darkness
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

"The taste of revenge is the sweetest one there is."

User Image
"I will obtain my revenge..."
User Image
Kamizuki walked into the office only to witness one of his close friends being ambushed by several shinobi. He chuckled. "So upon becoming Raikage this is what happens!?" he said jokingly as he drew his custom weapon named Ikorose. It was a pair of weapons similar to pistols. They fire off kikaichu beetles wrapped within condensed chakra. Kamizuki aimed one at the Kage with the 6 upon his back and the other at the Uchiha. He fired off two "bullets", one from each "gun", aiming for the torso of each man.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-4 Ikorose

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
59-4=55 Total Jutsu

"... No matter what it takes!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:31 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX

Name of weapon:Ikorose - Shoots To Death
Your Rank: Gennin
Who owns the weapon: Kamizuki Kage
Where it was found/Who made it: Kamizuki
Users Class: Assassin
The Range of the weapon: 400 meters
Weakness: Lightning attacks jam the weapons. Once jammed in a fight it can no longer be used for that battle. Every shot takes up chakra. "Bullets" cannot penetrate bone. Only strong enough to penetrate skin. Meaning headshots are impossible. Poison can be extracted by Chuunin level medics.
Description: Ikorose is a pair of weapons which are similar to a pair of pistols. The weapons run off of pure chakra and with every shot take up chakra (-2 CP per shot). The ammo to the gun is crafted by a mix of poison, chakra, and Kamizuki's destroyer bugs. He infuses poisonous chakras into the bugs. When the bullet impacts it sinks into the skin and disperses. There is five bugs per bullet and each it highly poisonous. The poison spreads throughout each body and deteriorates the muscles in the limbs per bug and also cuts off the brain: 2 Legs, 2 Arms, and the Head. The first to go are the targets arms(4 Posts). Then its the legs(6 Posts). Then the head(8 Posts). The muscles won't completely deteriorate but just enough to slow the target down and cause extreme amounts of pain. This will ultimately kill the target for it will now be brain dead. The length of which the poison takes effect decreases with every shot(Meaning 2 shots and it'll now only take two posts to take out the arms. It splits in half with every shot). The bullets themselves pack a heavy punch. They're highly powerful and can send an enemy flying back a good twenty feet, leaving heavy bruising around entry wound. There is a delayed time between each bullet fired from the guns(1 Post Between Each Bullet). There's only ten shots per gun for each battle giving Kamizuki only a total of twenty bullets per battle.
User Image

Rp Sample:
Kamizuki stood there with a smile upon his face. He drew his guns. He was completely surrounded. There was ten shinobi around him. He smiled as he drew his guns. He leapt high into the air and proceed to do a back flip. As he did he fired off two bullets nailing two shinobi in the chest. As he landed he spun around and fired off two more from each gun. With every shot he was slowly depleting the enemies forces. He saw a shuriken flying at his face and dropped, sliding towards the last four. He unloaded the rest of his "magazine", some bullets hitting some missing. Once he saw all the shinobi were struck he ran and allowed them to die a slow death.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:34 pm
{{We need a posting order xD. I say: Flash, Me, You. What do you think?}}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:37 pm
((How about Flash, Me, You; because that way it's defender-attacker-defender?))  

Dark-Ninja70

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:39 pm
{{Fine with me. I just didn't want us posting at the exact same time and having to edit lol.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

As Bambi stood there he heard someone walk up the hallway and enter the room, upon turning around he saw a man pull out two "guns". Using his byakugan he looked inside the gun and saw the beetles, he then knew they'd probably be used as projectiles. Before the man would fire Bambi rushed in front of Zaruto and spun his body around creating a spinning vortex of chakra, shielding them from the shots and in turn causing them to fly back at the user.

From up on the trees Ian stood ready to cast more jutsu with Teddy standing next to him.

"Wow Ian-sama did you see those cool weapons? I want one!"
He said with a wide smile.

Ian looked over at him slightly annoyed.

"Why the hell are you still just standing there? Go and fight off that attacker so we can at least kidnap the Raikage!"

"...fine."

Teddy replied with a hint of disappointment in his voice as he jumped up high and threw a kunai that hit the roof of the building, it had an explosion tag on it which caused it to blow a hole into the roof that Teddy used to jump down into the room. He did this so he didn't have to try and enter through the window where he could be potentially attacked by the Raikage, now he was standing about 10 feet away from the man that had just entered. He then did a few handsigns and grinned.

"Take your best shot!"

He dared the man with a grin on his face

((Teddy is an elite chunin so it should be fairly even and I didn't make another attack on Regula just to be fair because he didn't get a chance to respond yet.))

-----------------------

Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all the chakra points on the user's body. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers.

(2/4)

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:13 pm
((@Flash: I forgot to mention that because of the speed of the spin the bullets would be shot back at you much faster.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff