Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:19 pm
Damon growled as he woke up and he hadn't relized 3 days had passed.He heard the fighting outside and he sighed when he heard the sound as the gates fell.He grabbed his blade and ran out cutting down two orcs quickly on his way down the steps..the 6th day of all things..he knew there would be no more recording in his journal or anymore talking..today was the true beginning.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:26 pm
Victor placed his hand on his forehead in severe pain. He slowed down slightly opening his eye. "And so the chaos starts...great..."  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:31 pm
((Is my profile ok???))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:38 pm
(good..just not so many god-modding powers and stuff with this guy..lol.)

Damon literally jumped sending hundreds of shadows flying at the attacking trolls.He continued fighting his eyes glowing as he flipped his blade cutting down another elf.

Lucius jumped up and placed his hand on Victor's eye..the pain faded..but Lucius could do nothing about the wound so he didn't try anything else.

"We need to attack small groups first..I have a feeling Damon wasn't lieing when he said what he saw."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:41 pm
I know...I'm trying to find some scouts dammit" Victor grunted closing his eye rubbing his head. "Jeez i sound like a wuss"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

Regarann

Regarann ran increasingly fast as the forst fire spread behind him. The battle had just gotten out of hand. He had easily taken care of all the bandits but the man with his last breath blew fire catching a tree and it now spread. He scowled at his stupidity.

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:51 pm
A figure appeared infront of Regarann and wind flew into the flames suddenly extinuishing them.

"Who invades my woods?"Kiba asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

Regarann

Regarann stopped when he saw the God of the woods, Kiba. Regarann bowed to Kiba and stated,"I am here on a mission, I just killed a group of thievs and their warlock. The warlock used his fire to set abalze your woods."

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm
Kiba raised a brow.

"Do not bow to me..I' ve always hated when someone does that.I'm no diffrent than you.However..I hope you know that your mission has sent you into a very ugly war zone."he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Regarann

Regarann looked at Kiba curiously."You say a war Zone? Where are the bodies? The smell of death, fear, and blood?"

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:10 pm
Kiba shook his head and sighed.

"Your blind aren't you young one?"he said and he walked infront of him his hand touching his shouldar and all the battles he had seen went into Regerann's mind..then he frowned.

"I saw much death young man..and now so is my son..we are forever cursed..as many of the good become after time."he said.

Damon cursed as as two spears hit his shouldars and he lifted his legs catching the ly can running at him and snapped his neck like a twig.He let two shadows pull out the spears and he growled as he was literally tackled against the tree by a troll.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:27 pm
Silvia noticed that Damon left, she looked around and poked her sister "C'mon" She said heading out grabbing her katana.

Sam frowned and got up has she ran beside her sister.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

Regarann

Regarann held his head. When he did that he rose his eyebrows a little in shock but quickly got over it. Kiba was a god after all.

"I will help your son. Take me to him. I will see he makes it to the end."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:37 pm
Kiba shook his head.

"My son can handle himself sir..it was not suppossed to happen you see..my death..and that is why I'm here today.I cheated fate."he said and then he put his hand up.

"Northwest of here if you wish to go."he said.

Damon ripped into the trolls eyes and he sighed.This wasn't looking pretty.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm
Lexi threw Val off her back listening when Kira caught her. She snarled biting into the necks of some trolls that were approaching Valcom

Victor frozed frowning slightly "to the west of our postion...strays"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games